Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hee.. thank u bun bun!

frostyflake, thank u! ur class look exactly the same s my bro's 阿吉! :wub:

Kekeke np le, I like mini schnauzers too. If I had my way, I would aim for one for my next baby. I am too greedy 'cos I love dogs~ :P

Currently have a crossbreed (Mix of Shih tzu & cockeral spaniel) at my parents place now. :notti:

hee.. thank u bun bun!

Edited by BunBun

突然好想念她和他

babyng9.jpgwanpodc5.jpg

Kekeke np le, I like mini schnauzers too. If I had my way, I would aim for one for my next baby. I am too greedy 'cos I love dogs~ :P

Currently have a crossbreed (Mix of Shih tzu & cockeral spaniel) at my parents place now. :notti:

hehehe... wa.. got pix? :dribble:

hee.. thank u bun bun!

what a cute name 阿吉! kekeke 阿吉 is boy boy or ger ger? got pic pls show!!!!

oh u got another dog other than baby ah?

hee.. thank u bun bun!

huh ?? your bro has a cat too ??

hee.. i dun hv pix of 阿吉.. the other dog is my eldest bro's 1.. in HK.. is a corgi.. same as greycat's gal.. =)

bunbun.. ur gal gal so cute.. ^.^

haha.. i hv 2 bros in HK.. the 1 with 4 cats is my 2nd bro.. the 1 with the corgi is my eldest bro.. :P

Edited by xlan

Thank you! I love my ger ger to bits. :wub:

hee.. i dun hv pix of 阿吉.. the other dog is my eldest bro's 1.. in HK.. is a corgi.. same as greycat's gal.. =)

haha.. i hv 2 bros in HK.. the 1 with 4 cats is my 2nd bro.. the 1 with the corgi is my eldest bro.. :P

Last time I also have a dog...very quiet and always hid under the sofa...every morning he will ask you to being him out.

When outside, he will run and run and I have to chase and chase...

Until finally, I give up and gave it to my friend...the end.

hahahahahahaaa..... paiseh paiseh

我们家的美女... 林宝贝.. BABY Lim.. :notti:

image033lh7.jpg

Xlan

your baby lim is so cute...

this is ours , Girl-girl lying on our bed... heee

girlgirlth8.th.jpg

oic .. interesting ..

last week i realised tiny little crawling bugs.. quite a lot actually.. very very tiny ones.. crawling across n under my kitchen lower cabinet.. n also inside the cabinet shelf..

i thought of n bought a bottle of the insect spray.. wanted to spray to kill them.. but nvr can hv a chance to do it.. n leave the house for few hours.. :bangwall:

n jus at the right moment.. read tat h4happy mentioned something abt "insecticide paper".. then i tot.. mmm.. can try hor.. but wat is tat paper n where to get it? i nvr come to know there's such thing.. n tis is how i start the search on this "insecticide paper"..

n finally found something similar in homefix..

bugkill_logo.jpg

http://nobugsshelfliner.com/shop_main.html

it's selling at $3 per roll.. not sure how effective.. but let's try n see.. i bought the blue floral print..

nobugs_floral5.jpg

the only worry.. wat if my baby smell n lick it.. or her paws touch it n later she lick her paws n get poisoned.. :unsure: ..

last week i realised tiny little crawling bugs.. quite a lot actually.. very very tiny ones.. crawling across n under my kitchen lower cabinet.. n also inside the cabinet shelf..

i thought of n bought a bottle of the insect spray.. wanted to spray to kill them.. but nvr can hv a chance to do it.. n leave the house for few hours.. :bangwall:

n jus at the right moment.. read tat h4happy mentioned something abt "insecticide paper".. then i tot.. mmm.. can try hor.. but wat is tat paper n where to get it? i nvr come to know there's such thing.. n tis is how i start the search on this "insecticide paper"..

n finally found something similar in homefix..

bugkill_logo.jpg

http://nobugsshelfliner.com/shop_main.html

it's selling at $3 per roll.. not sure how effective.. but let's try n see.. i bought the blue floral print..

nobugs_floral5.jpg

the only worry.. wat if my baby smell n lick it.. or her paws touch it n later she lick her paws n get poisoned.. :unsure: ..

Hi Xlan,

Think my house got the same bug.. lots of them too...

And the blue floral print bug thing is the same I bought and put when moved in... I put it in all the drawers.. but outside of it still have the bug :(