Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

I signed with A**Best IMM over the weekend..

TOSHIBA System3 invertor

$2606 with bracket n GST..

1 trip installation..

Hope they dun let me down..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi I am looking for aircon for my EA and really confused which one to go for. I like the Allbest sales guys here is what i got quote from them

Daikin MAS56 Non inverter Sys 4 FT25D X 3 FT35D X 1 24k BTU

Daikin FTK60BVM inverter Sys 1

comes with standard installation package (2 visitsm 16mm water pipe, SWG 24)

total $4138

is this ok Hope some body can reply on this.

Indee

Ya check with them also they say no stock, same goes to Tai Wah also no stock for this model until end of the year(like Dec I think...) Anyone have any comment on Mit MUX3D-23VD or something like that for $1899?

anyone getting the mit elec non-invertor multi-split MUX-3B20?? have called natural cool, hong tar, all best... all no stock on this modell!! :sport-smiley-004:

Just to update: Trunking done by All best. Co-ordinated with our ID as to how to run

piping. The aircon guys suggested some changes and it was actually better , cleaner and more

practical!!

Ask for 1st morning slot if u dont want delays (they told me that sometimes if the earlier apptmts

run into trouble or have last minit changes then the installers get delayed)

Happy with service so far!!

Fancoils to be installed on Fri. They wil cal one day b4 to confirm timings.. Hope all goes well.

Wil update...... See ya :unsure:

i got a quote from gain city. Mitsubishi invertor, compressor is 30k btu, then 3X 9k units for 3 rooms, and a 22k unit for the living area. Cost is $3.4k.

is it cheap?

TO be honest, im a noob when it comes to air con, onli noe when hot must on aircon onli lol. I wont be using more than 2 at 1 go, and in fact seldom would i even use 2 at a go. I looking at the invertor cuz i've been told it help you save up to 40% consumption bill. Is that right?

• Like 2

Just to update: Trunking done by All best. Co-ordinated with our ID as to how to run

piping. The aircon guys suggested some changes and it was actually better , cleaner and more

practical!!

Ask for 1st morning slot if u dont want delays (they told me that sometimes if the earlier apptmts

run into trouble or have last minit changes then the installers get delayed)

Happy with service so far!!

Fancoils to be installed on Fri. They wil cal one day b4 to confirm timings.. Hope all goes well.

Wil update...... See ya :dunno:

Yes, mine done by All best too. The aircon technician indeed suggested a better way to run the piping in spite it went through a longer way and more materials are being used. He explained further and patiently to us why he suggested that way to run the piping and why it gives us a less chance of having leakages and piping maintenance.

They will call one day b4 and on the actual day before the appointment, my aircon technician call to make ensure that they are coming for the appointment. I feel they are very responsible, professional and skilful. :furious:

• Like 1

Yes, mine done by All best too. The aircon technician indeed suggested a better way to run the piping in spite it went through a longer way and more materials are being used. He explained further and patiently to us why he suggested that way to run the piping and why it gives us a less chance of having leakages and piping maintenance.

They will call one day b4 and on the actual day before the appointment, my aircon technician call to make ensure that they are coming for the appointment. I feel they are very responsible, professional and skilful. !!

"I feel they are very responsible, professional and skilful"

Yes!! I agree! the fan coils installed today. they called me y'day and also 20 mins before arrival.

I was a few mins late so they make use of the time to download all the cargo and stack it up next to my door.

Since groundfloor unit, one guy was already setting up the condenser..or whatsitsname.... by the time I came.

They did a neat job and didnt mess up the floor (as chemical cleaning already done!!)

Asked me if I wanted to fix the remote holder and listened patiently while i suggested.. then also offer his own recommendation as to where can fix.

Got cut pieces of the spongy black tubing... see my son playing with it..so cut it the right size, stuck a piece of adhesive and made it into a ring!! My son still throwing and catching and playing with it. !!

Service that made a difference!! I strongly recommend Allbest!

P.S will try to upload fotos soon.

"I feel they are very responsible, professional and skilful"

Yes!! I agree! the fan coils installed today. they called me y'day and also 20 mins before arrival.

I was a few mins late so they make use of the time to download all the cargo and stack it up next to my door.

Since groundfloor unit, one guy was already setting up the condenser..or whatsitsname.... by the time I came.

They did a neat job and didnt mess up the floor (as chemical cleaning already done!!)

Asked me if I wanted to fix the remote holder and listened patiently while i suggested.. then also offer his own recommendation as to where can fix.

Got cut pieces of the spongy black tubing... see my son playing with it..so cut it the right size, stuck a piece of adhesive and made it into a ring!! My son still throwing and catching and playing with it. :lol:

Service that made a difference!! I strongly recommend Allbest!

P.S will try to upload fotos soon.

Hey I also had my fan coils installed today :)

See my aircon compressor tubing properly done :good:

http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tubingxl8.jpg

I must give the credit to my ALL Best technician. When I ask him to patch up the trunking to cover up seam properly they responded politely and did a very good job. It's reall a job well done. :good:

Hey I also had my fan coils installed today :~

See my aircon compressor tubing properly done :sport-smiley-018:

http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tubingxl8.jpg

I must give the credit to my ALL Best technician. When I ask him to patch up the trunking to cover up seam properly they responded politely and did a very good job. It's reall a job well done. :sport-smiley-018:

Was quite worried that we got our aircon from Allbest, I only remembered best tech is horrid and gain city must upgrade piping, so since Allbest gave rather gd pricing, we just bought it. Really relieved to see gd reviews. Keep fingers crossed!

Was quite worried that we got our aircon from Allbest, I only remembered best tech is horrid and gain city must upgrade piping, so since Allbest gave rather gd pricing, we just bought it. Really relieved to see gd reviews. Keep fingers crossed!

Hey firipy, me juz confirm my order with AllBest today...

Mit starmex sys 4 - 2x9000btu for common room, 1x12000btu for MBR, 1x22000btu for living - $3628/-

installation have to Q till 9th Jan...

Served by a uncle who looks experienced... when ask him is there higher btu for living rm, he say no. but when I look at the broucher he gave me aft I reach hm, saw that there r 2 choice of main unit, btu of 22k n 26k....haiz a bit of puzzled nw !! did he lie to me?? or....

how abt u??

Hey firipy, me juz confirm my order with AllBest today...

Mit starmex sys 4 - 2x9000btu for common room, 1x12000btu for MBR, 1x22000btu for living - $3628/-

installation have to Q till 9th Jan...

Served by a uncle who looks experienced... when ask him is there higher btu for living rm, he say no. but when I look at the broucher he gave me aft I reach hm, saw that there r 2 choice of main unit, btu of 22k n 26k....haiz a bit of puzzled nw :P did he lie to me?? or....

how abt u??

Our aircon installation tink more prob be after cny ald, cos our reno can only start major works after that. Getting our keys a day after u instal ur aircon, do share experience k! hee!

hi,

i'd like to find out from you guys, how much roughly it will cost for a system 3 aircon (eg. mitsu elec inverter) for the 3 bedrooms will cost? mine is a 5 room 120sqft resale flat...

for those who bought resale units, does the reno contractors remove the old aircon, or did your aircon suppliers remove them?

also, when should air con suppliers step into the picture? mine would be a major hacking works + kitchen + master bedroom capentry works

tia!

went gaincity on Tue and was quoted $3.7k for Mitsu sys4 (3x 9000 + 1x 22k). Additional warranty at 400+ and upgrade insulation for 230.

Total abt $4.3k

Is this acceptable price?

Pls advise.

went gaincity on Tue and was quoted $3.7k for Mitsu sys4 (3x 9000 + 1x 22k). Additional warranty at 400+ and upgrade insulation for 230.

Total abt $4.3k

Is this acceptable price?

Pls advise.

MX5, izzit Mit starmex sys4? If so pls refer to my quote given by AllBest at the post above...