Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jazzblue

Kronotex Or Supreme For Flooring

Dear All :

Any idea what is the Difference for the Above Laminates ? :(:bangwall:

Offer either KRONOTEX ( 8mm) from Germany or Supreme Laminates for our New 5 Room Flats?

Really confused .... :furious::jawdrop::jawdrop:

any Feedback or Suggestions which to take ??

pls kindly advise... :bangwall::bangwall::furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest zackling

The thing is KRONOTEX will tell you that their laminate is from Germany. But are the flooring truly imported from Germany?

As for Supreme, I've personally saw their workmanship and so far, their workmanship has no problems. I'll strongly recommend SUPREME. Scratch Resistence, 30mins fireproof flooring as they have a layer specially meant for space air crafts.

Guest vinlee

zackling....

you sound like you are advertising for Supreme floor...

you must be affliated with them yes?

my personal perference is krono over supreme. Like krono product range more :sport-smiley-004:

you should see for yourself which one u liked, and of cos not limited to these 2 coy as there are others coy doing laminated flooring.

1 good place will be at exhibition...

i thought Supreme wasn't good, but now I was wrong....think a bit regretted using PowerDekor...but Supreme doesn't have the color want.....but i think, it's just luck.

As for Kronotex, go for their higher range, not just AC4. I kinda love their engineering flooring, I would definitely consider using that in my next renovation :sport-smiley-004:

i thought Supreme wasn't good, but now I was wrong....think a bit regretted using PowerDekor...but Supreme doesn't have the color want.....but i think, it's just luck.

As for Kronotex, go for their higher range, not just AC4. I kinda love their engineering flooring, I would definitely consider using that in my next renovation :D

wah, the engineering floor v ex leh... i think almost the same price as doing tiles... :jawdrop: but it looks v good with the groove lines and the texture... but dun know whether easy to maintain or not... :unsure: laminates is smooth and no groove line, so won't trap dirt, easy to maintain...

Edited by redbottle

from what I remember, the engineering flooring is very different from normal laminate compressed wood. maybe will drop by again to double check.

haha ! yea... the engineering flooring from kronotex looks and feels good. i went to their small shop at park mall, very tempting indeed. bt the price sure is a down factor for us

I used Kronotex laminating for my cosy area and it is already 8 mths down the road and

so far so good.....Even I tried to pull a chair across, I cannot see the scratches by naked eye!

Personally, I chose Kronotex over Supreme cos they hv the colour and texture I want.

supreme wise better dont take engineering laminated. as mine friend who work in told me that.

normal AC5 is already good enough. but do take note on the cost psf.

supreme wise better dont take engineering laminated. as mine friend who work in told me that.

normal AC5 is already good enough. but do take note on the cost psf.

i heard if you take supreme, just take their AC3 can liao woh. anything above AC3 from Supreme are fakes.....but dun quote me lah heheh....

oh ! i also found out from the Parkmall Kronotex guy that if buying Kronotex from ID, only Dynamic Clic and a limited colours are available. However, all colours available if buying from Kronotex straight. While stocks last I assume :(

Edited by oonik grl

i heard if you take supreme, just take their AC3 can liao woh. anything above AC3 from Supreme are fakes.....but dun quote me lah heheh....

:)

im not sure for now as i seldom call mine friend liaoz. last time AC5 is in good hands. now unsured. :)

anyway most brands are about there. just tat the service and their terms and condition.