Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koras

Any movers to recommend?

Just moved to y new place with Soon Seng Movers. I am extremely pleased with the movers. The round was from the storage warehouse to my place. Very efficient and careful. The second move was from my moms placecto my new house. Same efficiency and care even though different team. They may not be the cheapest, but certainly in terms of service, they get ,y vote.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I tried 138 Professional Movers for my office. It took them more than 10 hours which was initially said to be 4 hours. Dunno whether to scold or pity the bangala workers. When I left my office near midnight, they were still trying to assemble the system furnitures.

For my home move, I used Mr Goh. I found him really responsible and nice to work with. My number of boxes doubled and he didn't even charge me extra. He can be contacted at 97543481.

Hi, Would really appreciate comments on the quote I have received from Shalom.

To move from the current unit in my condo to storage for one month and redelivery to the same condo another unit(all with lift access) its totalling S$1650(This is if WE do the packing ourselves in the boxes they provide except for the larger items like applicances, furniture pieces etc). If they do packing then another 600$. They said about 50 boxes and big items include one sofa, one dining table, study table, one bed with mattress, dryer as well as smaller items like few side tables, bench and LCD TV. The quote sounds very high as we didnt expect so much.

As storage is involved we wanted to make sure items are safe and good shape.

We are moving for first time and dont have much time left (need to vacate month end).

Thnks.

I recommend Watchman's Home. Their price is reasonable, they have their own lorry and they provide boxes & cling wrap your furnitures. Whats more? Its for a worthy cause! Check out their website below
Contact Mr Chua @ 9028xxxxx for a no obligation quote.

REMOVED LINK

Hi everyone!

Very new to the forum and very enriched by all the info I am finding here.

Can any of you also PM me Jimmy's contact pls?

tunadip@yahoo.com

Planning to move house in 2 month's time.

If he is good and quote is reasonable, wanna chope him first!

Thanks! ;)

Can pm me Jimmy number also just in case I need to his service. Thanks

Edited by MJQueen

Hi everyone!

Very new to the forum and very enriched by all the info I am finding here.

Can any of you also PM me Jimmy's contact pls?

tunadip@yahoo.com

Planning to move house in 2 month's time.

If he is good and quote is reasonable, wanna chope him first!

Thanks! ;)

Hi,

is Frederick with 138 Professional Movers?

My friend called him to request for quote and informed me that he is no longer working with mover company.

how much do they charge for a 14ft lorry Boxs and everything??? is there any hidden cost?

They quote based on the items you are going to move. My experiece with them so far no hidden cost.

I've engaged the services of Logan, who does moving on a freelance basis. He charged me $150 for moving about 12 pieces of furniture, which I find reasonable. Very pleasant and friendly guy. Even took the effort to ensure that all my furniture are shrink wrapped properly.

Not sure if he charges extra for more than 1 location or more items, so might need to check.

Those interested can PM me for his contact.

Hi any of you have Logan number? pls PM me...

Need movers contacts.....anyone have!! Thanks!

Hi you can try the helping help. I have use them recently, recommend by a friend who had also try their service. They are fast and very pro.

Must be prepare to see alot of heavily tattoo guy, which can be very scary at the first sight. My mum was shock at first but after talking to them, they are very friendly and my mum cant stop talking to them. haha

any1 can recommend one mover for me also? but i only need to move my queen size mattress to my new place. Estimate how much will it be also? Should be a simple and fast job ;)

call 9736 8123. forgot his name. jus engaged him recently to move my stuff.

initially he quoted 250 but when he finished moving, he told me that since it was not full load (his lorry), he only charged me 200.