Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koras

Any movers to recommend?

Does anyone have any feedback on CYC Movers? Would like to engage them but dunno if they give good service. Tks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
For mover who have storage facilities that is cheaper as a package than outside DIY storage areas, can give frederick a call at 90611350.

Just to add on, this mover pack all of your fragile items for you, so if anything is broken in the moving process, they will be responsible for the damages, which I think is good. No harm asking for a quote.

Hi,

is Frederick with 138 Professional Movers?

Guest zan
I think they are busy and the person might be rushing so was not polite.

We engaged them in 2005 and also a 2nd time this year. They charge very reasonably even though we had to go for a 2nd lorry load and our unit was 2 floors below the lift landing. They handed everything in case and we'll definitely support the yellow ribbon a 3rd time. Bought drinks and ordered Old Chang Kee in advance to arrive roughly at the time when they were due to finish unloading everything but a 2nd trip was required so they rushed thru the tea break.

Bravo to The Helping Hand for doing a good job!!!!

ok helping help is helping hand but what is the total cost?? boxs , books how many trip??

Guest zan
Engaged 138 movers recently. Used them 2 times before. Seems that they have some internal staff change, and service is better this time round. They still use blangah workers, but they work forming a chain, and it is pretty fast. took about 4 hours moving out and moving in. No issues. Can try.

how much do they charge for a 14ft lorry Boxs and everything??? is there any hidden cost?

Engaged 138 movers recently. Used them 2 times before. Seems that they have some internal staff change, and service is better this time round. They still use blangah workers, but they work forming a chain, and it is pretty fast. took about 4 hours moving out and moving in. No issues. Can try.

Wah Congrats! Phew...moving our belongings van be a nightmare. Did u use their storage facility? They fixed back the TV n bed? Can PM me ur mover's no? thanks a lot

did not end up using the storage. ya they fix back the bed frame,etc. but connect back tv, u gotta do it urslef. anyway, pmed u already.

I have completed my house moving. I recommend Elite Movers Tel : 62424886. They are fast & good in packing my stuff like fridge, glass table, bed etc. Took 2-3 hours to finish the packing & deliver to my new house. I had a detour last minute & they are able to get another truck to my house in less than an hour.

Emailed them for quote but no one returned my call even though I did receive an email stating tat they would call me within 24 hrs. What luck. I believe sometimes it's just not meant to be...

ur quote is def. high! my personal experience with 138 movers was..

1) they came over to access my "things to move"

2) give a quote

3) i ask for discount

4) they give some discount

5) i say i will think about it

6) some days later, some1 call and ask me for my decision

7) offered some more discount

8) i found it not that reliable but nonetheless there are professional

9) i used another mover

10) their quote more competitive

and since Oct 2009, I used them twice (oct 2009 and jan 2010)

and will engage them again in Apr.

(PM me for their details will be better)

Hi Berry Surprise,

Can PM me ur mover's no? Thanks

Just completed my move today. The supervisor turned up with 5 men at 9am, along with some packing materials. Packed all my fragile items including LCD TV and my glass cabinets, and moved out by 12pm. All done by 2pm. All in all, no issues and a good experience.

Wah Congrats! Phew...moving our belongings van be a nightmare. Did u use their storage facility? They fixed back the TV n bed? Can PM me ur mover's no? thanks a lot

phew after 1 full day finally finish my move, recommend xpress movers. which done a full service move which they call it luxury moving in 7 hours time (total 3 trucks). supervisor is helpful enough, workers friendly and very funny. maybe one of you guys should try their service. :D

I have completed my house moving. I recommend Elite Movers Tel : 62424886. They are fast & good in packing my stuff like fridge, glass table, bed etc. Took 2-3 hours to finish the packing & deliver to my new house. I had a detour last minute & they are able to get another truck to my house in less than an hour.

hi guys, i have gotten all the qoutes from 4 diff company including hua y***. Surprise that hua y*** quoted the cheapest.

Anyway have choosen my mover, xpress movers. will highlight again when i finish my move. just for you guys info xpress did not give me the highest quote but mid range and the person seems professional and trustworthy. i will stop here.

Good luck to you. Moving is a pain at best. Hope u have a smooth sailing moving experience.

hi guys, i have gotten all the qoutes from 4 diff company including hua y***. Surprise that hua y*** quoted the cheapest.

Anyway have choosen my mover, xpress movers. will highlight again when i finish my move. just for you guys info xpress did not give me the highest quote but mid range and the person seems professional and trustworthy. i will stop here.

Hi all, Jimmy's name keeps cropping up in this forum. Which company is he from? I try to trace the first thread that mentioned his name but still have no clue as to where he is from. Is he still good (as service standard may change over time)? Can someone kindly PM his contact number? I plan to move at the end of the month. Thanks.

Regards.