Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koras

Any movers to recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i got to know this mover through ebay.

veri reliable and honest. in fact help me to save money.,

i need to move a massage chair from a to b.

as i am a rush person, i told mover to transport asap. as massage chair quite big, so i request around 3 pax which cost : $120

mover advise me wait till weekend, then he will have 4 ppl. as they have so called arrange 4 pax everyweek end, he is able to quote me only $80.

help me wrap up nicely on delivery day. veri polite and not beng or unreasonable at all. i have his mobile no with me as i will be engaggig his services..

for those who wants the contact can pm me, or can search through ebay. his name is david

I need a house mover too. Any of them actually does all the packing from clothes, kitchen stuff to furniture?? I prefer that I do not have to fold my clothes up, perhaps place them on a clothes rack for transport to new place.

had a nightmarish experience with Astro movers. They were cheap but living proof that you get what you pay for. They never showed up on the day they were supposed to despite the fact that I had confirmed my move with them 2 months before hand and again reconfirmed 2 days before the actual move. Their total lack of professionalism caused me so much inconvenience and grief.

Hi everyone,

I would like to recommend the use of Advance Movers. I have used them 3 times in the last 2 years and each time they have been very good and the service is at reasonable prices too. You could contact Henry from Advance Movers at 98377227. Sometimes another lady picks up the phone but she is past of the business too.

Cheers

I need a house mover too. Any of them actually does all the packing from clothes, kitchen stuff to furniture?? I prefer that I do not have to fold my clothes up, perhaps place them on a clothes rack for transport to new place.

I've engaged the services of Logan, who does moving on a freelance basis. He charged me $150 for moving about 12 pieces of furniture, which I find reasonable. Very pleasant and friendly guy. Even took the effort to ensure that all my furniture are shrink wrapped properly.

Not sure if he charges extra for more than 1 location or more items, so might need to check.

Those interested can PM me for his contact.

hi do you still have the contact of you mover? can sms me at 94553156 pls? tks =)

I have used 138 movers recently mus say they are fast and efficient within 3 hours all over to my new place. they will carefully wrapped up all the glass stuff etc..not bad.. my was 1 trip with 3 lorries. :)

contacted Swift United Logistics and was quoted $1500 for 5 bdrm. Said it'll take 2 trucks. Only used (not new) boxes will be supplied... storage for one month run about $450. Does moving and storage costs sound reasonable?