Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koras

Any movers to recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi i just used moo movers i think their service is good and fast i move my house for 3 trips and they take only 5 hours to finish from my condo to new house and they only charge me with $900 which climb one floor and they packed everything nicely and wrap up my bulky items too .

William which is the incharge is very friendly and polite towards the customer which we can chat all the way to the end of the move.

Anyone wan to find william can call 93475339 he will quote very clearly and will send us free boxes for moving .

can someone pm me Jimmy's contact no? Thanks :)

Can someone please PM Jimmy's contact. We are moving in late June. Many thanks.

Hi, I had been used 'Breakthrough Missions' (tel: 64712011) for house moving - reliable and not expensive. Also introduced them to my own family members and my friends when they moved houses.

So far, all had given good feedback themselves.

Can try FNPTRADING. Been using them several times and recommend to my friends. All of them returned with great feedback. So far the cheapest and most reliable mover. And furniture all nicely wrapped and protected. Workers are local and all are efficient and takes great care of your item.

I have since asked my mover for his permission to recommend him online. You guys may look for Patrick at 91131444.

A definite recommended mover. Hope my post helps you guys in looking for a mover.

i have hired The Helping Hands. 9117 4797 - Richard.

cant comment on personal experience as i have not moved. but got them after recommendations from here and comparing 4 other qoutes. shalom is quite expensive. as for Soon Seng, he qouted me $500 which i thought was pretty pricey too.

Helping Hands qouted me $280 for 1 king size bed, 1 microwave, 4 office chairs, 1 sofa bed, 2 storeroom racks, 1 display cabinet, 2 side tables, 1 baby cot and 60 boxes. the 1st 20 boxes is FOC. the remaining 40 boxes is charged at $1.50 per box. but i only need to pay how much i use. so if i only use 30 boxes, i just need to pay for 30.

this is for per trip based on 14 feet lorry which the guy say most probably enough for my items.

extra trip for half load will be at $140.

ferry services at $70. ( if they need to walk more than 5m from lorry to my condo)

Hi, I am very new to the forum and very enriched by all the info I am finding here.

Can any of you also PM me Jimmy's contact pls?

ho_aili@yahoo.com.sg

Planning to move house in 4 month's time.

If he is good and quote is reasonable, will engage him for my moving!

Could someone pm me jimmy contact ? Thanks a lot

quote name='ion' timestamp='1331743154' post='700579']

Totally agree. Too late when I read your post. Dishonest company. Very rude boss. Horrible service. Promised to give us a discount when we reused him for the return trip but he did not. Said his empty cartons are free but need to collect a deposit. But when the job is done, he refused to answer your calls to collect back the empty cartons and pocketed the deposit. If I had known, I would have changed mover for the return trip from the warehouse.

Never engage this mover ' Goodness Movers'. They never kept to their promises. Had a nightmare with them, guys beware.

Totally agree. Too late when I read your post. Dishonest company. Very rude boss. Horrible service. Promised to give us a discount when we reused him for the return trip but he did not. Said his empty cartons are free but need to collect a deposit. But when the job is done, he refused to answer your calls to collect back the empty cartons and pocketed the deposit. If I had known, I would have changed mover for the return trip from the warehouse.

Edited by ion