Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

haha, of coz cannot suka suka change la.. is geomancer give some dates for us to choose.

anyone koes where gt sell canned pig trotters?? lotsa place out of stock, almost islandwide leh

Ok will check for u near my working place. If not u can intent one cntr in for urselves. !! :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha, of coz cannot suka suka change la.. is geomancer give some dates for us to choose.

anyone koes where gt sell canned pig trotters?? lotsa place out of stock, almost islandwide leh

wah? how come out of stock??? thot very common thing leh.

hahaha brains are my favourite food !!

i eat duck brain, pig brain and sheep brain :notti:

eh save money tips ah

- if you dun need that new phone, you can sell you mobile line (signing a 2yr contract) for around $200

hahaha brains are my favourite food :(

i eat duck brain, pig brain and sheep brain :P

eh save money tips ah

- if you dun need that new phone, you can sell you mobile line (signing a 2yr contract) for around $200

huh? dont understand...elaborate can?

Ok will check for u near my working place. If not u can intent one cntr in for urselves. :(:P

i oni need 12cans nia liao... if i can import 1 cntr, i sell $5/can n make $$$..

wah? how come out of stock??? thot very common thing leh.

i tink coz earlier the pigs in china dunno got wat disease, so end up no shipment com in s'pore since last mth. nw beri difficult to find leh.. those who managed to find gotta pay $3.40/can!!

meaning hor, now your current phone contract expire liao

entitle to buy phone at cheaper price by signing another 2yrs mah

so if you dun really need the phone, can 'sell' the entitlement for around $200 :(

same goes for all the freebies you get while signing contracts

e.g. LCD tv for broadband or cabletv...

meaning hor, now your current phone contract expire liao

entitle to buy phone at cheaper price by signing another 2yrs mah

so if you dun really need the phone, can 'sell' the entitlement for around $200 :(

same goes for all the freebies you get while signing contracts

e.g. LCD tv for broadband or cabletv...

i think i ask my wife to explain to me....me money stuffs realli cant understand... :P

i oni need 12cans nia liao... if i can import 1 cntr, i sell $5/can n make $$$..

i tink coz earlier the pigs in china dunno got wat disease, so end up no shipment com in s'pore since last mth. nw beri difficult to find leh.. those who managed to find gotta pay $3.40/can!!

simi also price increase...haiz...

Don worry not all price increase at least our salary didnt increase. :sport-smiley-018::yamseng:

haiz.....

any help for new homogeneous tiles that looks cloudy no matter how you clean?

gloss type? tried magicclean?

How do i remove those "white" patches from my kitchen black homogeneous floor tiles? juz completed reno and despite mopping and washing several times, my black floor still has patches around. After mopping it looks "clean black" but after the floor dries, white patches appear again.

Edited by Natasha

How do i remove those "white" patches from my kitchen black homogeneous floor tiles? juz completed reno and despite mopping and washing several times, my black floor still has patches around. After mopping it looks "clean black" but after the floor dries, white patches appear again.

wax? sticky type patches?

ACETONE, buy from paintshop

wax? sticky type patches?

ACETONE, buy from paintshop

According to the cleaner during the general wash, seems to be silicon or paint. But it doesn't look like paint to me. It's also not sticky !!

Thanks!

So can i ask wat is more ideal for floor tiles then since glossy type is not suitable.....

non-glossy types lor !!

matted. but depends on individual - you want glossy(it looks nice) but then prepare to do lots of cleaning.

me lazybum - time not enough... :deal:

According to the cleaner during the general wash, seems to be silicon or paint. But it doesn't look like paint to me. It's also not sticky :)

Thanks!

hmm then i guess we all got the same dunno simi stain that looks like silicon or gum.

I use acetone to get rid of them - but warning - do not splash onto wall or any plastic.