Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So cuteeee!:yamseng::P Will get to see Beckham and family hahahaha.. this sunday!

Apple - Sheepcat will scare him? hahaha

mr compassvale: Can we bring FiFi to play with Beckham? hehe

actually FiFi's middle name is Victoria... :yamseng:

img0043afa2.jpg

pic just taken 1min ago..hehehe

Edited by compassvale

So cuteeee!:):D Will get to see Beckham and family hahahaha.. this sunday!

actually FiFi's middle name is Victoria... :D

then beckham becomes the snack for victoria and sheep cat 24.gif

So cuteeee!:):D Will get to see Beckham and family hahahaha.. this sunday!

actually FiFi's middle name is Victoria... :D

img0043afa2.jpg

pic just taken 1min ago..hehehe

she's sooooooo cuteeeeeee!:D!:D

feel like hugging her!:D :D

she's sooooooo cuteeeeeee!:)!:D

feel like hugging her!:D :D

just right click and print - can hug immediately... :D

*hahah* btw Fifi is one of the forumer's nick here. nevertheless she looks cccuuuutttee!

btw how come Beckham only one nia? where is victoria his wifey? :D

his wife too bitchy and tempermental.....i didnt want her so my fren sold her away.

beckham is from my buddy along with his 2 daughters...alamak forgot to take pics of her daughters.

:) u mean u forcefully broke up his family? poor thing no wifey liao...:D but u not afraid his daughters grew up like their mother? :D

no lah, his wife a bit siao one lor....go near cage nia - she running in circles liao.

one of the daughter same as mother, but heng the other one exactly like her father....MOP on the floor - motionless type. hehe

no lah, his wife a bit siao one lor....go near cage nia - she running in circles liao.

one of the daughter same as mother, but heng the other one exactly like her father....MOP on the floor - motionless type. hehe

omg!! ur pet so cute leh then the fur no neat and silky!;) u mean still got family father mother and daughter 1 ah? *** faint*** !! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee pets n animals :(

btw hor can i ask u something? cos i will be overlaying my mbr toilet.. then i saw the quotation it says the wall tiles is 'heavy duty ceramic' is there difference between 'ceramic' and 'heavy duty ceramic' or it is the same that ceramic only has 1 kind?is it common ppl use heavy duty ceramic for wall tiles in toilet or can use homo tiles? i scared i kena chop chop by the ID lol... then also i am choosing between copper tiles or stainless steel piping. i think i like stainless steel pipes cos look modern<-- !! .. but saw ppl posting about copper pipes are more durable? haha sorry so many questions

omg!! ur pet so cute leh then the fur no neat and silky!:good: u mean still got family father mother and daughter 1 ah? *** faint*** 8| i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee pets n animals :P

ya, 2 daughters....but one of his daughter looks like a chicken...no pics yet.

btw hor can i ask u something? cos i will be overlaying my mbr toilet.. then i saw the quotation it says the wall tiles is 'heavy duty ceramic' is there difference between 'ceramic' and 'heavy duty ceramic' or it is the same that ceramic only has 1 kind?is it common ppl use heavy duty ceramic for wall tiles in toilet or can use homo tiles? i scared i kena chop chop by the ID lol... then also i am choosing between copper tiles or stainless steel piping. i think i like stainless steel pipes cos look modern<-- :rofl: .. but saw ppl posting about copper pipes are more durable? haha sorry so many questions

this part on ceramic i donno...all i know is - in the market already not much choice on ceramics, all wall tiles are ceramics....how heavy duty is heavy duty? smack the tiles with a hammer also wont crack? :rofl:

actually nowadays it's mroe to workmanship - tiles how good how bester bestest also no point if workmanship is no good. Your tiles will still POP.

toilet cannot use homo tiles though.

stainless pipes now cheaper than copper pipes, i read some where copper actually got many advantages when using as water(hot) pipe.

ya, 2 daughters....but one of his daughter looks like a chicken...no pics yet.

this part on ceramic i donno...all i know is - in the market already not much choice on ceramics, all wall tiles are ceramics....how heavy duty is heavy duty? smack the tiles with a hammer also wont crack? !!

actually nowadays it's mroe to workmanship - tiles how good how bester bestest also no point if workmanship is no good. Your tiles will still POP.

toilet cannot use homo tiles though.

stainless pipes now cheaper than copper pipes, i read some where copper actually got many advantages when using as water(hot) pipe.

oicic.. thanks i also don know what dose it means by heavy duty tho hehe... LOL look like chicken!:D do show pics when u update!:( haha :D

I like this article - I dont need to spend $50k for reno in order to bolster my own esteem :dunno::lol::wub:

Thu, Nov 29, 2007

The Straits Times

NEW YORK - BRITISH billionaire John Caudwell may pack a pretty penny in his bank account, but he shuns the likes of Gucci and Prada in favour of high street retailer Marks and Spencer.

The businessman, who boasts a US$2.2 billion (S$3.2 billion) fortune, even cuts his own hair.

'I don't need Saville Row suits,' he recently told Forbes magazine, according to a report on the ABC news website in the United States yesterday.

'I don't need to spend money to bolster my own esteem.'

He is one of a number of extremely wealthy people who have opted for a life of frugality instead of flashy extravagance.

Mr Caudwell got his start as a car repair shop owner and went on to create his US$2.2 billion fortune - as last measured by Forbes in March - by selling his 85 per cent stake in cellphone outfit the Caudwell Group in 2005.

An avid sportsman, he used to cycle 23km to work every day to save cash and stay fit.

He thinks splurging on extremely pricey bottles of wine is a waste, and he cuts his own hair because going to the barber is a waste of time.

But Mr Caudwell does have some indulgences: He owns a Ferrari and a Bentley.

Mr Jim Walton, the Wal-Mart scion and member of America's richest family, has different tastes in vehicles.

He inherited his money - and spending habits - from father Sam.

Worth US$16.4 billion when his fortune was valued for the Forbes 400 list in September, the younger Mr Walton prefers pick-up trucks to sports cars.

Reportedly, he drives a 15-year-old Dodge Dakota.

One billionaire whose frugality is well-documented is Ikea founder Ingvar Kamprad, who built a US$33 billion fortune selling affordable furniture to the masses.

The self-made Swedish tycoon drives a 15-year-old Volvo, flies economy, tries to avoid wearing suits and often eats meals at lower-tier restaurants.

Indian billionaire Azim Premji made his US$17.1 billion fortune through technology services giant Wipro.

Yet, despite being one of Asia's richest men, Mr Premji drives a Toyota Corolla, flies economy and stays in company guest houses instead of five-star hotels when travelling on business.

He even served food on paper plates at a lunch honouring his son's wedding.

Famously frugal investor Warren Buffett earned US$46 million in taxable income last year and boasts a net worth of US$57 billion - but he lives in the same home he bought for just US$31,500 nearly 50 years ago.

Stanford professor David Cheriton made his billions by introducing Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page to the venture capitalists at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. He was rewarded with a sizeable chunk of Google stock.

Mr Cheriton, a Canadian, said he prefers to ride his bicycle around his Palo Alto, California, neighbourhood, and relies on an old Volkswagen van or a Honda sedan when he needs to get behind the wheel.

He said he only flies commercial, prefers jeans to designer clothes and claimed to reuse his tea bags.

He also cuts his own hair to save time going to a barber. His indulgence: two windsurfing boards.

When contacted by ABC, Mr Cheriton cited the Wikipedia definition of frugality: 'The acquiring of and resourceful use of economic goods and services in order to achieve lasting and more fulfilling goals.'

He added: 'That is certainly something I aspire to.'

SUITABLY SATISFIED

'I don't need Saville Row suits. I don't need to spend money to bolster my own esteem.'

BRITISH BILLIONAIRE JOHN CAUDWELL

Edited by MaCe

hello everybody...

Just want to check if anyone knows how to remove special stain done by my artistic daughter.

I have a study table (already 6 years and still in good condition) that I wish to move to my new place...however, my daughter used liquid paper to write on the table and use black marker pen to go over it. Also the table itself also turns slightly dirty. (It is yellow in colour)... I used magic sponge to clean but it will turn the surface of the table into patches. Any good suggestion? :)

hello everybody...

Just want to check if anyone knows how to remove special stain done by my artistic daughter.

I have a study table (already 6 years and still in good condition) that I wish to move to my new place...however, my daughter used liquid paper to write on the table and use black marker pen to go over it. Also the table itself also turns slightly dirty. (It is yellow in colour)... I used magic sponge to clean but it will turn the surface of the table into patches. Any good suggestion? ;)

sitoca table or just a normal wooden table?