Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cedric

Our Nest In Elias

Hi everyone! :jawdrop: I've been reading the forum for a long time. Since I am about to complete my home reno, my fiancée and I decided to share our home with you. It is about 80% complete so do bear with us!

Let's start with the floor plan:

001Floorplan.jpg

It is a 5 room flat purchased during the last walk in selection. Its 135 sq metres in size, really fortunate to get it although our queue number is in the 900 over range! :bangwall:

Let's start with the main entrance shall we? What you see here is the main door with the build in shoe cabinet in the background and the dining table in the foreground.

006ShoeCabinet.jpg

:bangwall:

Let me try to give you a better look around the dining hall.

007DiningHall.jpg

008DiningHall.jpg

As you walk further in, you'll find our living hall. Sofa just came in today! Full recliners!

005Livingroom.jpg

Edited by Cedric

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Next up, our open concept kitchen! Came under heavy fire :bangwall: from my parents about being hard to maintain, clean, etc. Oh well . . . guess I’ll just have to be real disciplined!

010Kitchen.jpg

011Kitchen.jpg

Perhaps you may have noticed that we really like black!

And here is our common bathroom. Simplicity is key! See the windows? Our ID is suppose install the KDK kensu exhaust fan for us.

013CommonToilet.jpg

012CommonToilet.jpg

All right, let’s show you our walk way to the bedrooms.

009Walkway.jpg

My fiancée complains we wasted too much space here. I guess it just give us some depth.

First door on the right opens up to the MBR. Not entirely ready, but you'll get the idea.

Edited by Cedric

R u sure only 80% done? Looks like 100% done to me and certainly livable leh. Mine is in doldrum and warzone...hardly anything done.

How much did you pay for your feature wall which allows u to turn front and back for ur plasma? Looks good....

Like the space of your place!! Reno looks cool and modern like the kitchen esp.

R u sure only 80% done? Looks like 100% done to me and certainly livable leh. Mine is in doldrum and warzone...hardly anything done.

How much did you pay for your feature wall which allows u to turn front and back for ur plasma? Looks good....

Like the space of your place!! Reno looks cool and modern like the kitchen esp.

Thank you monsieurlee.

Well, we still have the WIW, the platform for waterfeature on the balcony, exhaust fans for both bathrooms and plentiful of defects :bangwall: which cannot be seen on the photos waiting to be rectified.

The feature wall is around 2k+. Was quite worried about the TV falling off, it was **** heavy! So far, it held. TV was up for almost 5 days. Still no SVC, only free to air channels. :bangwall:

I like the ceiling fans (living, bedrooms), wont take up space and look beautiful!:)!

Is it expensive?

What is the cost and the brand?

Where you buy the ceiling fan??

I might go for this too!

Edited by h4happy

I like the ceiling fans (living, bedrooms), wont take up space and look beautiful!:)!

Is it expensive?

What is the cost and the brand?

Where you buy the ceiling fan??

I might go for this too!

Fan is from Amasco. Only around $190 without the lights and remote. Fiancée choose it as she loves the gunmetal colour. And yes you are right, its a great space saver and moves lots of air!