Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

My Sweet Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Today, spend whole day with my Gina and Tony, to select 2 granite tiles.

We went to a factory where it is a really an eye opener to see how they make granite top and how the slab was cut into sizes. :(:P

Really must thank Tony and Gina for spending time touring the granite factory. :dancingqueen:

Here goes:

1) Pic 1

Gonna confirm this granite...oops...I asked for wrong tiles heheh, should be lighter in colour.... :~

f_IMG9094m_2e15573.jpg

2) Pic 2

Look at that indian guy....smoothing the edge of the granite top. In front is the granite sample, put it there to dry off the excess water. :(8|

f_IMG9093m_8b79627.jpg

3) Pic 3:

Black galaxy granite top. Look at the marking.....gonna cut and then smooth the edge. !!

f_IMG9092m_054642f.jpg

4) Pic 4:

Indian guy is cutting the edge of the basin. :P8|

f_IMG9100m_56a02fc.jpg

5) Pic 5:

Look at that machine...for cutting slab granite into pieces. See the infra red? That is for marking.

Those granite are cut in Spore. :~:(

f_IMG9083m_f642bcc.jpg

Edited by h4happy

Hi Happy,

I am also from 25B JM. I received the HDB letter on the 12th, informing me to collect my keys on the 19th. I am sure it will be your turn very soon. Cheers!:drunk:!

Today called up...the officer told me same story, inspection done, now, releasing batch by batch, within 1 month will get the keys. Also ask me am I in need of the key now, if so, can reschedule for me. I said no...then thank you and hang up.

Hi Happy,

I am also from 25B JM. I received the HDB letter on the 12th, informing me to collect my keys on the 19th. I am sure it will be your turn very soon. Cheers!:unsure:!

No lah, he asked me whether I need to key urgent, I say NO, then before hangup,I say Thank you.

No hurry liao, cannot shift in cny.

Hey Happy

Y you said "no thank you"?

hi h4happy,

may i know which number to call?

do u normally call to the same person who's in charge of ur application or a general number to anyone?

Today called up...the officer told me same story, inspection done, now, releasing batch by batch, within 1 month will get the keys. Also ask me am I in need of the key now, if so, can reschedule for me. I said no...then thank you and hang up.

Hello RAVENSKI

I called 64903867 and you have to wait for a 'while' or rather let it ring for a while.

I talked to a guy (dont know his name). No specific person.

He asked for my ic no. and the present address and the new address.

Never asked me my reference no: xxxx-xxxx-x-xx

HAPPY

hi h4happy,

may i know which number to call?

do u normally call to the same person who's in charge of ur application or a general number to anyone?

hi all, it's better to schedule taking the key at the beginning of the month

even if you take the key at the end of the month, you still got to pay S&CC for that month ;)

Usually its very very "tough" to get in touch with designated officer-in-charge……, therefore

1) call the officer-in-charge, if not available, try to leave voice message if possible, usually "mail box is full"…….

2) call 1800-8863066 1800-8663066, whoever answer will attempt to help, but when they realized that it not within their means or scope, they'll usually try to put you thru to your officer-in-charge or ask you to liaise directly instead. This is when you can "feedback" that your officer is usually very very very busy and hardly available.

If you repeat step 2, am sure your officer will try to reach you in no time.

Edited by bobo_girl

Hi BOO

The no you gave is incorrect.

HAPPY

Usually its very very “tough” to get in touch with designated officer-in-charge……, therefore

1) call the officer-in-charge, if not available, try to leave voice message if possible, usually “mail box is full”…….

2) call 1800 8863066, whoever answer will attempt to help, but when they realized that it not within their means or scope, they’ll usually try to put you thru to your officer-in-charge or ask you to liaise directly instead. This is when you can “feedback” that your officer is usually very very very busy and hardly available.

If you repeat step 2, am sure your officer will try to reach you in no time.

Hi APPLE

Thanks. Nvr think of that.

Eg) is ask me to collect key on the last week of the month, means need to pay sncc charges for that month?

Aiyo...then cheating lay!

HAPPY

hi all, it's better to schedule taking the key at the beginning of the month

even if you take the key at the end of the month, you still got to pay S&CC for that month ;)