Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

My Sweet Home

Happpy ytd I go down see my unit and 1st touch of my door heehee , the corridor door really abit dark . mean my kitchen will be dark too lor omg . Waa the high lv corridor is soooo bright I love it too bad lor

I thking how my jean going to dry in the kitchen .

Edited by msbean

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh....I wondering who is the designer who design until like that!:)

Happpy ytd I go down see my unit and 1st touch of my door heehee , the corridor door really abit dark . mean my kitchen will be dark too lor omg . Waa the high lv corridor is soooo bright I love it too bad lor

I thking how my jean going to dry in the kitchen .

Hi MIRAGE

Ok, plse shot some photos for the toilet tiles....how it looks like as I heard pple said blk25b toilets tiles got different colour compare to other blks.

Thks!:rofl:

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

I didn't take any photos. But I will be going there again today to take measurements. I will take photos as well and will post the photos. :rofl:

mirage

Dear BLK 25B kakis,

i went down with Ravenski and his mum to have a second look+touch of our unit... and shun bian took the lift to 11th floor's unit... there's two units under TH and surprise surprise, one of the units is not locked! we went in to have a look... the toilets are still the same as units in other blks... peachy for common and grey for bathroom...

i am also worried abt the darkness in kitchen... but it was 1pm just now... i would not say it is dark but maybe cuz the sunlight is not directly shining in, the clothes will not dry as fast ba... the design of the units so funny hoh... can see ur neighbour at the kitchen if both happening to be cooking or washing... haha can even spy from the corridor who's coming... :good:

(updated by melting_starz) :dancingqueen:

Hi MIR

Thanks for your pic....

Wanna check with you, there is the long bean directly on top of the wc and basin right?

Seem like the toilet tiles are the same as other blk right?

HAPPY

Edited by h4happy

Hi Happy,

You are welcome. As for the long beam you are referring to, you can refer to photo no.3. of my previous pos. Actually it is just a false beam to cover the pipings of the toilets. And they cover it with the metallic thing.

I think the toilet tiles are the same as other blk. Beige for Kitchen toilet and Greyish Blue for MBR toilet. But the MBR toilet have this "Dirty Cement" look as it is very dull.

mirage

Hi MIR

Thanks for your pic....

Wanna check with you, there is the long bean directly on top of the wc and basin right?

Seem like the toilet tiles are the same as other blk right?

HAPPY

Actually I am playing around with this strange idea, to have a top cabinet above the vanity top or directly above the tiolet door.....

Hi Happy,

You are welcome. As for the long beam you are referring to, you can refer to photo no.3. of my previous pos. Actually it is just a false beam to cover the pipings of the toilets. And they cover it with the metallic thing.

I think the toilet tiles are the same as other blk. Beige for Kitchen toilet and Greyish Blue for MBR toilet. But the MBR toilet have this "Dirty Cement" look as it is very dull.

mirage

Hi Happy,

I have collected my keys today. The corrridor to my unit is dark. Hope that the corridor lights are switched on everyday. The toilets tiles are of different colours. The toilet tiles at the kitchen is beige in colour while the toilet tiles at the MBR is greyish blue in colour. Should you have any questions about the unit, please feel free to ask. I will try my best to answer them. :jawdrop:

Mirage

we collected our keys on same day! hehe too bad i didnt read the forum over the wkd, we were there on both sat and sunday too, should have meet-up :D

Hi NEM

Aiyo...miss the chance...I was there (sat) from 11am to about 4pm.

Anyway...sms me if you going down...I might/might not be there.

Last Sat, went with Gina to see more showflats, went to my neighbour house (done by Gim Wee) to hang around there, talked to my neighbours (ah mah).

Sadly..gonna miss my neighbour ah mah coming to my house liao!:jawdrop:!

we collected our keys on same day! hehe too bad i didnt read the forum over the wkd, we were there on both sat and sunday too, should have meet-up :D
Edited by h4happy

Hi NEM

Last Sat, went with Gina to see more showflats, went to my neighbour house (done by Gim Wee) to hang around there, talked to my neighbours (ah mah).

Sadly..gonna miss my neighbour ah mah coming to my house liao!:good:!

Hi happy,

Your ID so good.. bring u to see showflats..

Mine like totally dun care.. even like dun want to meet etc...

Or maybe I m too demanding? Or prob price too low.. so I not priority 8|

Hi NEM

Sadly..gonna miss my neighbour ah mah coming to my house liao!:notti:!

yo, it's linggie not me lai... :dunno:

so, everything seems going smoothly for you.

btw, i was thinking to replace granite top to solid surface top for stove & basin... what you think?

Mine is granite top either black glaxy or blue pearl.

Solid top no jointing line, granite have.

yo, it's linggie not me lai... :dunno:

so, everything seems going smoothly for you.

btw, i was thinking to replace granite top to solid surface top for stove & basin... what you think?

Hi happy,

hm... if ur work top is black or dark blue then ur cabinet is wat color??? white?

me tinking of getting a black color work top but seems like not easy to match the color for cabinet. Moreover our kitchen so dark. Wan to do all black oso cannot coz it will be darker...

Mine is granite top either black glaxy or blue pearl.

Solid top no jointing line, granite have.

Hi JAZZ

As I will be consulting FSM...so guess I will strictly follow fsm advice on the colour for the cabinet.

But confirm my cabinet colour will be very very light.

HAPPY

Hi happy,

hm... if ur work top is black or dark blue then ur cabinet is wat color??? white?

me tinking of getting a black color work top but seems like not easy to match the color for cabinet. Moreover our kitchen so dark. Wan to do all black oso cannot coz it will be darker...