Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

D.i.y. Painted Wall

hi clockwork, maybe you want to think about how much you want to charge per wall e.g. simple, moderate and complex design different price.

think some of us are interested but didn't want to offend you by offering ridiculously low price, or having to pay too much :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi clockwork, maybe you want to think about how much you want to charge per wall e.g. simple, moderate and complex design different price.

think some of us are interested but didn't want to offend you by offering ridiculously low price, or having to pay too much ;)

Indeed very nice and artistic done almost to perfection. I like it.

Hey all if Clock work want to do for you, make sure we give a clean smooth painted walls for her. Do ensure all other obstacles are removed before the done up.

Yah take note, respect the ladies and not expect her to paint all the way up to the ceiling height with little $.

Clockwork you may think of what do you need before the engagament process actually kick started? For example what is the prefered paint, any supplied brushes, clean up.... nice piece of art indeed. :jawdrop:

Hi Everyone...

Thank you for all your support :dribble:

I'm in a midst of creating a webpage about my wall painting services. :dribble:

I will keep you guys posted when it's done

:jawdrop:

Hi Clockwork,

May I ask what word you put with the pcitures in the living room. I saw something like "Bla...". Using stencil drawing too?

Sorry that I copy your concept and drew on my living wall too. but definitely not as good as you.

Txs for your advice in advance. :unsure:

Regards

Bin

Hi Hi... :yamseng:

What I did was paint the wall white first ,

I then use a pencil to draw ( freehand )

Then paint the design using black paint.

The tip is to start painting light colors 1st ,so its easier to paint over.

Here's some of my works :good:

Kitchen wall beside toilet :yamseng:

DSC00533.jpg

Living Room

DSC00535.jpg

Son's room

DSC00534-1.jpg

Son's room ( 2003 )

DSC07033.jpg

Son's room ( 2005 )

DSC07061.jpg

Hi Clockwork,

May I ask what word you put with the pcitures in the living room. I saw something like "Bla...". Using stencil drawing too?

Sorry that I copy your concept and drew on my living wall too. but definitely not as good as you.

Txs for your advice in advance. !!

Regards

Bin

Hi Hi..

The wording is indeed Bla...Bla...Bla...

Coz it's the Living room, and it's the place thats the most noisy . :good:

Hi Everyone...

Thank you for all your support :D

I'm in a midst of creating a webpage about my wall painting services. :paint:

I will keep you guys posted when it's done

:P

ya ya ya we also want :paint: pls remember to update us - can trade web services for wall painting? heh

Any idea where we can get those large wall stencils to draw on the wall? mi nt as creative or artistics, therefore need to trace :notti:

You can try Spotlight in Plaza Sing..

Gosh! This is so nice! :notti:

:notti:8|:P

clockwork, please update us when your website is ready. Wait till my wife sees this, she always wanted something like this for my boys room but we don't dare to. But after seeing yours...wow....

Yes pls let us know once your website is ready. I must really applaud you for all the patience and care you took to do those designs. Really impressive. I seriously amazed...I've always wanted to add such designs on my room walls, they look too plain.

very very nice job!

i chanced upon this thread and really agree with all other forumers that you did a fantastic job!

now, you gave me ideas to DIY some stuffs myself for my new hse......but, i'm not someone whom can do painting or drawing leh.....keke ;)

maybe need to get your service ;)

Hi clockwork

Chanced upon your posts, you are really so good at DIY!

We have just shifted into our resale flat late last year and the house still look so bare and unorganised. Thinking of engaging winkplay at first but saw your painting instead. Is your website ready? Are you already accepting assignments?

Would love you have you paint some colours in our humble place! :)

Sidetrack: Jessie

Your EM seems like a good buy! May I know which part of Hougang? I'm staying at Ave 9. Hb is thinking of EA/EM in the same area as well (2 yrs down the road, that is).

Hi, here's my diy wall mural =)

I am staying wif my in-laws so i can only diy deco for just my room =) So far i only did bits and pieces here and there and is quite an amateur wif reno or deco since i haven have my home unit. But i agree that everytime i do wall murals on the wall => it is like clockwork => like some hobby!

i m so envious that you pals have ur very own home to diy deco cos it is sooo fun!!!

http://christineandvitor.blogspot.com/2009...-wal-panel.html

http://christineandvitor.blogspot.com/2009...t-festival.html

cheers,

Christine

Hi, here's my diy wall mural =)

I am staying wif my in-laws so i can only diy deco for just my room =) So far i only did bits and pieces here and there and is quite an amateur wif reno or deco since i haven have my home unit. But i agree that everytime i do wall murals on the wall => it is like clockwork => like some hobby!

i m so envious that you pals have ur very own home to diy deco cos it is sooo fun!!!

http://christineandvitor.blogspot.com/2009...-wal-panel.html

http://christineandvitor.blogspot.com/2009...t-festival.html

cheers,

Christine

So how do u all diy ur wall? Buying stickers and paint over the stickers onto ur wall? Or draw on the wall? I also thinking to do one myself.