Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tientien

Personal Encounter With Feng Shui

40 yrs already - you say good or not? 40 yrs of continuous good life..some gets it staggered some gets 20 yrs continuous and the worst i have seen...only 10yrs of good life(first 10yrs) meaning teenage starts - bad years for the next 50-60yrs...

better be content with what one have....wanna compare? compare with this person's ONLY 10 good years(3-13yrs old)

Ya...40 years leh.... !!

Mabbe his past life he did a lot of good deeds...so he gets his good returns this life....

I always believes in tis....dunno y.... !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya...40 years leh.... !!

Mabbe his past life he did a lot of good deeds...so he gets his good returns this life....

I always believes in tis....dunno y.... !!

ya, even if his next 20 yrs is no good...but then he already got to enjoy EVERYTHING. Everything every boy/guy dream of...he got it, all the expensive hobbies, cars,...etc. so what if the next 20 yrs is BAD? Personally i dont mind.

I have small encounter about 10 months ago when i doing a reno work on new place.

I know how to look for fengshui but I need to verify with another master - just to confirm before reno starts. So I engage a reputable master. He is quite famous in Singapore and often go oversea for FS. Some magazines have his articles.

He came to my place and audit. Told him upfront that I know about fengshui and he should audit properly. He took a impressive Lopan and start measuring. Then said the direction you are facing is not good.

What !@#$%!. :( Nevermind I thought. He checked inside and out and surrounding. I then asked him the direction he was taking and what the !@#$~%. :o Straight a way I know it is wrong. He took wrong direction????? Told him the correct compass reading. After pausing, he said he will confirm with me when he back in office. I gave him all details on my family DOB and let him work out on bazi.

A day later, he called and ask me to see him. Said sorry on the direction he was taking. All my reno design was ok. Then he audit my family bazi. Wow! my daughter bazi is wrong! Explain to me that his assistance has make mistake. So I told him to redo again or I'm not paying a cent. 3 days later, told me he redo it himself, BUT also wrong. Either he is **** busy or he know ku-ku on fengshui!

So in the end, trust my own fengshui and no single cents is wasted on them.

A month ago, a oversea FSM stayed at my place. Said my place is GOOD! :( Only few touch up on some area. He said never sleep so well before while in Singapore. I agree because he was late for his appointments (twice)! :)

So guys, better get a double audit for your place.

wah.. so jialat? dun mind can pm me which 'master' is this?

one of my close buddy dont believe and realli heckcare about such things - but then he got his reasons - he is rich and practically got NOTHING to worry about - life was good since the day he was born. the only car he cant afford are those above $300k, plus all the expensive hobbies....enjoying life at the fullest...whats Sha Qi to scare of??? :~

hmm.. no cannot say like this. i do know of a friend who was advised that he must not gamble at all by a master if not will 'jia por ren wang'. even small small also cannot coz dun have this type of luck, they became rich though 'hardwork' and so it must carry on like this. their family was super rich before, so didn't really bother much abt that 'advise' thinking that their money can never finish maybe. so the parents started to gamble a lot and slowly slowly lose off everything, each time selling a house (they had a few landed properties!), son also gamble and punt shares and lost a lot in the 97 mkt crisis. in the end.. bankrupt!! now stay 4 rm hdb :(

wah.. so jialat? dun mind can pm me which 'master' is this?

hmm.. no cannot say like this. i do know of a friend who was advised that he must not gamble at all by a master if not will 'jia por ren wang'. even small small also cannot coz dun have this type of luck, they became rich though 'hardwork' and so it must carry on like this. their family was super rich before, so didn't really bother much abt that 'advise' thinking that their money can never finish maybe. so the parents started to gamble a lot and slowly slowly lose off everything, each time selling a house (they had a few landed properties!), son also gamble and punt shares and lost a lot in the 97 mkt crisis. in the end.. bankrupt!! now stay 4 rm hdb :)

thats bcos of gambling - it will happen to anybody and everybody. as long as one doesnt gamble - it is VERY difficult to spend millions of dollars. my fren dont.

:)

thats bcos of gambling - it will happen to anybody and everybody. as long as one doesnt gamble - it is VERY difficult to spend millions of dollars. my fren dont.

well yeah... i guess so.

MaCe, got something to ask....i dun have a 'proper' bed at home as me & hb prefer to slp on the floor. We juz have a platform & plonk the mattress onto the platform to :(...isit ok huh?? I cant rem who told me dat a proper bed is a must....

MaCe, got something to ask....i dun have a 'proper' bed at home as me & hb prefer to slp on the floor. We juz have a platform & plonk the mattress onto the platform to :dancingqueen:...isit ok huh?? I cant rem who told me dat a proper bed is a must....

depends on how much + how deep you wanna go into FS.

In FS - a four legged bed is a must and the space beneath the bed must be cleared of all garbage - empty space below.NO platform no storage bed. this is to enable the Qi to circulate both on top and below when a human is sleeping.

how to actually know which color is for me ?

and we can't sleep facing the door huh? wat if we sleep in such a way we can see the door but not directly facing it?

how to actually know which color is for me ?

and we can't sleep facing the door huh? wat if we sleep in such a way we can see the door but not directly facing it?

When you engage your fsm, he will tell you your element and what colours to use.

yes, diagonally facing the door. cannot directly facing.

hmm ic ic thanks! i tink i won't engage a FSM... just listen to those normal obvious ones sld be ok bah?

like cannot sleep under a beam <---- why huh??

or cannot sleep facing directly at the door or window.. <-- why ar?

sometimes don't understand why we can't do this n why cannot do that

depends on how much + how deep you wanna go into FS.

In FS - a four legged bed is a must and the space beneath the bed must be cleared of all garbage - empty space below.NO platform no storage bed. this is to enable the Qi to circulate both on top and below when a human is sleeping.

Thks MaCe..so by rite i shld have a proper 4-legged bed? But even if i buy one, i still have to plonk the bed on my platform :bangwall:

hmm ic ic thanks! i tink i won't engage a FSM... just listen to those normal obvious ones sld be ok bah?

like cannot sleep under a beam <---- why huh??

or cannot sleep facing directly at the door or window.. <-- why ar?

sometimes don't understand why we can't do this n why cannot do that

Not sure correct boh but my mum also told me cannt slp facing door...she say ma chiam like coffin. Under a beam, i also heard before but not v sure also...mayb cannt have things ya1 on you?

Hihi, Sleeping with ur head directly below a ceiling beam is no good. personal experience, got headaches and cannot sleep well. dad hang 2 bronze "hu lu" at each end of the beam to lessen the effect. but of coz must get from FS shifu. Also cannot sleep with toilet at the back of your head. This one logical la. will be noisy thus wont get a good night's sleep.

Stove not to face toilet door, sink, window & main door. Stove & sink facing each other in a "L" shape placing also cannot. Reason: Fire & Water dun mix. = cannot keep $$$.

Dad practice FS so he really help me check everything. But can compromise la...sometimes design and FS clash. As long as don't pose a big minus point for the flat & general well being of the occupants can le. hee

By the way, its best to consult a FS shifu BEFORE you book your flat. because there are alot of aspects in a flat that cannot be changed, e.g. entrances and doors, position of toilets plus occupants ba zhi for best facing. For the others can rely on FS accessories to "hua" away. my personal opinion la.

Hope it helps. These are just my limited knowledge of FS la.

:dancingqueen:

Stove not to face toilet door, sink, window & main door. Stove & sink facing each other in a "L" shape placing also cannot. Reason: Fire & Water dun mix. = cannot keep $$$.

:dancingqueen:

stove and sink in "L" shape configuration also cannot meh?

stove and sink in "L" shape configuration also cannot meh?

Can ONLY IF the L shape is built AGAINST the wall. Cannot purposely do a L shape where behind the sink is the empty space to put washing machine. eh...dunno whether u can understand what i am saying or not..hee..

:)

Edited by rav3n