Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tientien

Personal Encounter With Feng Shui

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehehe if you dun mind you already my friend mah

why leh? you need metal ah :dribble:

then raincole sucks away all the apples(lifeforce) - no more apple left only freak. :help:

use those website to check, reliable ?

else can mafan you, Mace?

ok lor.

What is the significance of this?

funeral parlour.

does it really help much to go according to feng shui? or should i just pretend that i don't know and design my new room with the small constraint space?

does it really help much to go according to feng shui? or should i just pretend that i don't know and design my new room with the small constraint space?

you believe, it exist. you dont believe then it doesnt exist.

Hmm....wanna share my encounter....

I dun really believes in FS 9 years back....bt starts to believes in these few years.

I used to stay in my old flat last time...bt dunno y my HB keep falling sick and is very frequent types hor...

Either fever, running nose, diarrhoea, all sorts of common illness la...and we cannot really save a lot in our previous hse...as in save liao, bt sure got something happen, then got to spend the money la...

Tat hse is totally not in favour for my HB la...bt for me is ok..

There was once my friend introduce a FS lady to us...as she charge a minimal amount, then I agree to let her come my hse for a basic audit as I dun really believes in all such things..

When she come in my hse, she shake her head. She say the hse FS is not very good, once open door, got obstacle (last time my hse, open door liao can see a wall in front. Its blocking our view, gotta walk a few steps to the left then can see the surrounding of the hse).

And she say my HB's health is affected by the FS and his working life is also not v smooth, as in got obstacle...I was stunned as wat she says is quite accurate....She did teach us to do some things to make the hse betta....bt wat she say in the end make us wanna shift out la..she say "If there is a choice, betta move hse asap".

Wah, I was so troubled after hearing wat she say...I only managed to sell the hse at a good price after 2 years.....

Since then I believes in FS, not totally la as in mermerised la....bt I wil believe la...

Believe it or not? My HB seldom fall sick after we shifted in for 10 mths liao and his career is so much betta....Dunno whether its coincidence...bt I think FS plays a part....

Cannot say like that.

My HB is fire while I'm water ler.

I also water my hubby also fire.. people always "shui huo bu rong" ... But end up we still get married.

you believe, it exist. you dont believe then it doesnt exist.

True.. I am those don't really believe in fs.. but those very basic things, I will still look out for.. Like avoid placing the bed facing the door or the toilet door. Which is why I knock down the wall of the bedroom which is link to my MBR in order for my hubby and me to sleep there. (=_=")..

But my in-laws always ask my hubby go see a "sifu" then ask them where to place this and that.. in the house all these.. I'm not very happy abt it also. Cause i feel, if don't ask, then no problem, if ask liao, don't follow afraid is bad for us. Then if follow if the design doesnt fit mine. I also very unhappy. So very angry when they always wanna go ask the "sifu" this and that! Always tell my hubby, wanna go ask, you all go yourself, don't ask me along. I dont like such things. But very basic fengshui I will still follow. Only won't go into very detailed stuffs.

But my in-laws always ask my hubby go see a "sifu" then ask them where to place this and that.. in the house all these.. I'm not very happy abt it also. Cause i feel, if don't ask, then no problem, if ask liao, don't follow afraid is bad for us. Then if follow if the design doesnt fit mine. I also very unhappy. So very angry when they always wanna go ask the "sifu" this and that! Always tell my hubby, wanna go ask, you all go yourself, don't ask me along. I dont like such things. But very basic fengshui I will still follow. Only won't go into very detailed stuffs.

one of my close buddy dont believe and realli heckcare about such things - but then he got his reasons - he is rich and practically got NOTHING to worry about - life was good since the day he was born. the only car he cant afford are those above $300k, plus all the expensive hobbies....enjoying life at the fullest...whats Sha Qi to scare of??? :dunno:

hi mace,

i tried online checking and they said this

Observing your chart, you are a Yin Metal person born in Winter.

You are born in a month of Winter where water is strong.

this is my hubby one

Observing your chart, you are a Yin Wood person born in Winter.

You are born in a month of Winter where earth is strong.

so what are the things that will enhance our element and things to avoid?

Thanks.

Edited by gladysbeyond

hi mace,

i tried online checking and they said this

Observing your chart, you are a Yin Metal person born in Winter.

You are born in a month of Winter where water is strong.

so what are the things that will enhance my eleement and things to avoid?

Thanks.

Yin metal born in Winter is still not the weakest - there are other factors to determine what you lack.

since your day pillar's heaven stem is a yin metal - best if there is a earth element directly below.

still need to see whole BAZI (year, mth, day, hour) to determine what a person needs.

Yin metal born in Winter is still not the weakest - there are other factors to determine what you lack.

since your day pillar's heaven stem is a yin metal - best if there is a earth element directly below.

still need to see whole BAZI (year, mth, day, hour) to determine what a person needs.

hmmm, can i give u me and my hub bazi? is it too much of a hassle? :dunno:

hmmm side track a little bit.. anyone knows of a good mover, i jsut need to move a tv console and coffee table to my place. want careful and yet reasonable pricing. my usual guy just quit.

THanks.

one of my close buddy dont believe and realli heckcare about such things - but then he got his reasons - he is rich and practically got NOTHING to worry about - life was good since the day he was born. the only car he cant afford are those above $300k, plus all the expensive hobbies....enjoying life at the fullest...whats Sha Qi to scare of??? !!

Not sour grapes har....bt do they really can hv such luck all their life?

Not sour grapes har....bt do they really can hv such luck all their life?

40 yrs already - you say good or not? 40 yrs of continuous good life..some gets it staggered some gets 20 yrs continuous and the worst i have seen...only 10yrs of good life(first 10yrs) meaning teenage starts - bad years for the next 50-60yrs...

better be content with what one have....wanna compare? compare with this person's ONLY 10 good years(3-13yrs old)