Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tientien

Personal Encounter With Feng Shui

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
but for normal people like me, we cant really differentiate the cons...

True lor. That's why I am asking about the hood thingy. Is it really true that for FS wise, it is not good to install a cone like hood?

True lor. That's why I am asking about the hood thingy. Is it really true that for FS wise, it is not good to install a cone like hood?

in FS, cone = triangle = FIRE

it's the shape.

But i really dont see anything wrong with it.

Err, my mum engaged a FS master to see our house last year. Because, after we moved in, 3 members in our family got into hospital subsquently. And the 3 cases are considered relatively serious cause all needed operations.

My mum then got the idea that the house is not a good place for all of us. The FS master said that the flat is very bad for all of us. :dunno:

The FS master then advised us to remove the hood in our kitchen. Anyone heard of this kind of thing?

Now, my mum refused to let us unstall hood for my own flat. :yamseng:

sorry didnt read the above post just now.

need operation as in SURGERY? meaning kena KNIFED.

all same part of the body?

that "cone" hood looks like a sabre/sword?

in FS, cone = triangle = FIRE

it's the shape.

But i really dont see anything wrong with it.

sorry didnt read the above post just now.

need operation as in SURGERY? meaning kena KNIFED.

all same part of the body?

that "cone" hood looks like a sabre/sword?

Yes. The three of us had to go through surgery for the 3 'accidents'. It was really terrible. But 3 of us got different kind of operations. And not same part of the body like you said. In fact, it's more than 1 body part that is 'involved'.

After that, my mum started to trust fengshui. We made some adjustments to our house. I used to have room A, but switched room with my brothers of room B.

We also arranged our beds in a very weird direction.

Other than that, we also change the colours of the walls, remove the hood, and covered mirrors at certain area. In fact, the whole stove was removed. My mum used electric cooker now.

We also got new dining table etc and shifted our living room placement of the sofa and tv.

After this, my mum forbid me to have a hood for my kitchen. :yamseng:

Yes. The three of us had to go through surgery for the 3 'accidents'. It was really terrible. But 3 of us got different kind of operations. And not same part of the body like you said. In fact, it's more than 1 body part that is 'involved'.

After that, my mum started to trust fengshui. We made some adjustments to our house. I used to have room A, but switched room with my brothers of room B.

We also arranged our beds in a very weird direction.

Other than that, we also change the colours of the walls, remove the hood, and covered mirrors at certain area. In fact, the whole stove was removed. My mum used electric cooker now.

We also got new dining table etc and shifted our living room placement of the sofa and tv.

After this, my mum forbid me to have a hood for my kitchen. :dancingqueen:

i find your case rather interesting..

surgery : all 3 are ladies? or men? or mixed? or just siblings not parents.

if mixed then not easy to trace liao - kitchen(surgery on digestive/stomach/appendix), livingroom and centre of the house.

the only problem a hood can give is a rectangular type with one of it's sharp corner pointing directing at the kitchen entrance, cone hood all rounded leh. other than that i can think of is the way you place your knives in the kitchen > pointing towards entrance.

then, some funny ornament/painting/scruptures in livingroom and centre of house?

i find your case rather interesting..

surgery : all 3 are ladies? or men? or mixed? or just siblings not parents.

if mixed then not easy to trace liao - kitchen(surgery on digestive/stomach/appendix), livingroom and centre of the house.

the only problem a hood can give is a rectangular type with one of it's sharp corner pointing directing at the kitchen entrance, cone hood all rounded leh. other than that i can think of is the way you place your knives in the kitchen > pointing towards entrance.

then, some funny ornament/painting/scruptures in livingroom and centre of house?

Surgery for both men and ladies. Siblings and parents. My hood is those that is rectangular type but cone like at the top of it. Err. Don't know how to describe. !! The very common kind one.

And all our knives are hidden in drawers. There is totally no paintings or ornaments in my house. Sigh. But we just followed whatever the FS master tell us. Better to believe than to leave everything the same.

Surgery for both men and ladies. Siblings and parents. My hood is those that is rectangular type but cone like at the top of it. Err. Don't know how to describe. :good: The very common kind one.

And all our knives are hidden in drawers. There is totally no paintings or ornaments in my house. Sigh. But we just followed whatever the FS master tell us. Better to believe than to leave everything the same.

then my guess will be the sharp corner of the hood's "base" pointing at the kitchen entrance.....and at the same time the 3 pple who went for surgery are afraid of METAL elements.

then my guess will be the sharp corner of the hood's "base" pointing at the kitchen entrance.....and at the same time the 3 pple who went for surgery are afraid of METAL elements.

Hmm, but the hood is on the left when you entered the kitchen. Meaning, when you 1st entered the kitchen, you won't be able to see the hood, cause it is on your left. Unless you enter, and you turn your head slightly to the left, then you can see it.

I am not sure of my mum and my bro, but I am a 'wood' person. Is a wood person afraid of metal?

Hmm, but the hood is on the left when you entered the kitchen. Meaning, when you 1st entered the kitchen, you won't be able to see the hood, cause it is on your left. Unless you enter, and you turn your head slightly to the left, then you can see it.

I am not sure of my mum and my bro, but I am a 'wood' person. Is a wood person afraid of metal?

hmm...then it must be something else liao....not the hood. something metal or the metal element in your old house is too strong and accidentally being enhanced(stronger) by furnishing or room placement(hdb).

not easy to find a house thats suits a person.

An AXE is used to cut down trees.

Edited by MaCe

hmm...then it must be something else liao....not the hood. something metal or the metal element in your old house is too strong and accidentally being enhanced(stronger) by furnishing or room placement(hdb).

not easy to find a house thats a person.

An AXE is used to cut down trees.

Errmm, pardon my stupidity. What do mean by the above? :jawdrop:

:jawdrop: paiseh....type too fast - SUITs.

Err, meaning, it's not easy to find a house that suits a 'wood' person?

Both my bf and I got our bazi checked. Together with our upcoming flat. It's so qiao that he also belongs to the 'wood' kind. But just different kinds of 'wood'. He is those big and straight kind. Meaning stubborn but stable. I am those small 'wood'. Twist here and there kind. :jawdrop:

Although I don't understand much, but the FS master just tell us to have more brown in our place. Is that right?

Err, meaning, it's not easy to find a house that suits a 'wood' person?

Both my bf and I got our bazi checked. Together with our upcoming flat. It's so qiao that he also belongs to the 'wood' kind. But just different kinds of 'wood'. He is those big and straight kind. Meaning stubborn but stable. I am those small 'wood'. Twist here and there kind. :jawdrop:

Although I don't understand much, but the FS master just tell us to have more brown in our place. Is that right?

it's not easy for any person with any element to find a ideal house. unless you are rich enough to build one.

nice elements you both have. both compliments and help each other's element, good match!:jawdrop:

Yang wood men are man-ly guys....yin wood gals are very nice pretty girls. i mean usually.

brown is earth. more brown, yellow... earth colours. earth is to help both of you "grow", also acts as a backing. porcelains, flower vase, stones...also earth. Brown colour BED SHEETs the BEST, try to buy one.

Edited by MaCe

it's not easy for any person with any element to find a ideal house. unless you are rich enough to build one.

nice elements you both have. both compliments and help each other's element, good match!:jawdrop:

Yang wood men are man-ly guys....yin wood gals are very nice pretty girls. i mean usually.

brown is earth. more brown, yellow... earth colours. earth is to help both of you "grow", also acts as a backing. porcelains, flower vase, stones...also earth. Brown colour BED SHEETs the BEST, try to buy one.

Wah, you really power leh, Mace. :lol: Your advise is what my FS master told us too. Can engage you instead. :jawdrop:

Hmm, true that my bf is quite manly. Well, about the yin wood gals being pretty, usually, I take it as you are describing me. :D:P

Ok, jokes aside. We did really get a brown bed. Our flooring is also wood like tiles. Sofa will be getting biege colour. In fact, the theme of our flat is mostly brown and biege.

Actually, wanted to do black glass for kitchen, but my master advised against it leh. :P So, will be settling for dark brown laminates instead. :good:

Wah, you really power leh, Mace. :lol: Your advise is what my FS master told us too. Can engage you instead. :jawdrop:

Hmm, true that my bf is quite manly. Well, about the yin wood gals being pretty, usually, I take it as you are describing me. :D:P

Ok, jokes aside. We did really get a brown bed. Our flooring is also wood like tiles. Sofa will be getting biege colour. In fact, the theme of our flat is mostly brown and biege.

Actually, wanted to do black glass for kitchen, but my master advised against it leh. :P So, will be settling for dark brown laminates instead. :good:

wakakaka....it's either pretty gal(born on the right season) or very girlie type of gal most men would like. definitely not some 母夜叉...

brown(or earth colours) should be your main theme, then with a touch of red(fire) and blue(water) to nourish the Brown earth. most pple dont wanna use BLACK(water) cos it's considered as very strong/big WATER like Ocean/sea...very destructive.

hey, my best wishes to both of you - a happy blissful marriage hor!:jawdrop: till ocean dry, stone rotten....24.gif