Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tientien

Personal Encounter With Feng Shui

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
too many to write...

Windchimes - chase away dirty things in my house(empty for 1yr+)

share somemore leh! there is a lot of space for you to write and you can take your time. these are interesting account of real experiences.

share somemore leh! there is a lot of space for you to write and you can take your time. these are interesting account of real experiences.

wait for others to share share lah....forum not my one...me not the only HUMAN around lah....24.gif

think the only thing i can share is this

i've always liked purple and red

but it's only recently that i come to know that these are my 'good' colours

was advised that subconciously i know i lack fire, so will always go for this kind of colours :yamseng:

mace, dun be humble... i also wanna hear.. :yamseng:

choi 66.gif choi - you think me always kena "THIRD ENCOUNTERs"???

24.gif

frankly i am actually quite sensitive towards them.... :dunno:

24.gif

frankly i am actually quite sensitive towards them.... :yamseng:

actually not so much on third encounters but how placement of certain items or changing of position have helped in improving something.

I have small encounter about 10 months ago when i doing a reno work on new place.

I know how to look for fengshui but I need to verify with another master - just to confirm before reno starts. So I engage a reputable master. He is quite famous in Singapore and often go oversea for FS. Some magazines have his articles.

He came to my place and audit. Told him upfront that I know about fengshui and he should audit properly. He took a impressive Lopan and start measuring. Then said the direction you are facing is not good.

What !@#$%!. :( Nevermind I thought. He checked inside and out and surrounding. I then asked him the direction he was taking and what the !@#$~%. :o Straight a way I know it is wrong. He took wrong direction????? Told him the correct compass reading. After pausing, he said he will confirm with me when he back in office. I gave him all details on my family DOB and let him work out on bazi.

A day later, he called and ask me to see him. Said sorry on the direction he was taking. All my reno design was ok. Then he audit my family bazi. Wow! my daughter bazi is wrong! Explain to me that his assistance has make mistake. So I told him to redo again or I'm not paying a cent. 3 days later, told me he redo it himself, BUT also wrong. Either he is **** busy or he know ku-ku on fengshui!

So in the end, trust my own fengshui and no single cents is wasted on them.

A month ago, a oversea FSM stayed at my place. Said my place is GOOD! :notti: Only few touch up on some area. He said never sleep so well before while in Singapore. I agree because he was late for his appointments (twice)! :sport-smiley-004:

So guys, better get a double audit for your place.

I have small encounter about 10 months ago when i doing a reno work on new place.

I know how to look for fengshui but I need to verify with another master - just to confirm before reno starts. So I engage a reputable master. He is quite famous in Singapore and often go oversea for FS. Some magazines have his articles.

He came to my place and audit. Told him upfront that I know about fengshui and he should audit properly. He took a impressive Lopan and start measuring. Then said the direction you are facing is not good.

What !@#$%!. :( Nevermind I thought. He checked inside and out and surrounding. I then asked him the direction he was taking and what the !@#$~%. :o Straight a way I know it is wrong. He took wrong direction????? Told him the correct compass reading. After pausing, he said he will confirm with me when he back in office. I gave him all details on my family DOB and let him work out on bazi.

A day later, he called and ask me to see him. Said sorry on the direction he was taking. All my reno design was ok. Then he audit my family bazi. Wow! my daughter bazi is wrong! Explain to me that his assistance has make mistake. So I told him to redo again or I'm not paying a cent. 3 days later, told me he redo it himself, BUT also wrong. Either he is **** busy or he know ku-ku on fengshui!

A month ago, a oversea FSM stayed at my place. Said my place is GOOD! :notti: Only few touch up on some area. He said never sleep so well before while in Singapore. I agree because he was late for his appointments (twice)! :sport-smiley-004:

This is my own opinion. I feel that Hong Kong FS master is much better than SG's. In fact, any normal standard FS master from HK is better than reputed SG FS master.

What !@#$%!. :P Nevermind I thought. He checked inside and out and surrounding. I then asked him the direction he was taking and what the !@#$~%. :bleah: Straight a way I know it is wrong. He took wrong direction????? Told him the correct compass reading. After pausing, he said he will confirm with me when he back in office. I gave him all details on my family DOB and let him work out on bazi.

A month ago, a oversea FSM stayed at my place. Said my place is GOOD! :jawdrop: Only few touch up on some area. He said never sleep so well before while in Singapore. I agree because he was late for his appointments (twice)! :)

stress ah... get a double audit means extra costs leh....

as for my story.. there is an area in my sister's room which is 'not good'... cannot put study table there.. but there is no other place as suitable as that area... tell her practical wise, there better.. but because of that reading, my sister die die dun wanna put her table there and make do with somewhere else... :)

24.gif

frankly i am actually quite sensitive towards them.... :P

side tracked... this topic is also interesting.. think there is a thread on haunted experiences???

Yar but if impractical = not much of use.

For example: Landed house.

FS say main door cannot use cos bad, so must use side door to enter/exit house. Occupiers try to do that, give up after a few months cos troublesome.

let me share this story that happened to my friend with you.

Less than 2 years after my friend moved into her new house, she was diagnosed with cancer. for some strange reason, someone told her to get a fsm to audit her house. she was not a believer in fs but gave in to her husband's insistance.

when the fsm went to her house, she told her that her house was extremely bad and if they continue to stay in the house, someone will die there. that really sent chill down her spine as she didnt reveal to the fsm that she was sick then. according to the fsm, there were just too many poison arrows pointing into her house.

she quickly found another place and sold her house. now her cancer is going into remission after series of treatments and with the aid of fs. isn't this 悬?

Err, my mum engaged a FS master to see our house last year. Because, after we moved in, 3 members in our family got into hospital subsquently. And the 3 cases are considered relatively serious cause all needed operations.

My mum then got the idea that the house is not a good place for all of us. The FS master said that the flat is very bad for all of us. :notti:

The FS master then advised us to remove the hood in our kitchen. Anyone heard of this kind of thing?

Now, my mum refused to let us unstall hood for my own flat. :yamseng:

This is my own opinion. I feel that Hong Kong FS master is much better than SG's. In fact, any normal standard FS master from HK is better than reputed SG FS master.

sg got TOO much conmen "fsm".... when they got old - they will regret cos thats when all the bad karma starts to take effect.