Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tientien

Personal Encounter With Feng Shui

wakakaka....it's either pretty gal(born on the right season) or very girlie type of gal most men would like. definitely not some 母夜叉...

brown(or earth colours) should be your main theme, then with a touch of red(fire) and blue(water) to nourish the Brown earth. most pple dont wanna use BLACK(water) cos it's considered as very strong/big WATER like Ocean/sea...very destructive.

hey, my best wishes to both of you - a happy blissful marriage hor!:) till ocean dry, stone rotten....24.gif

What is consider the right season to born in? Explain further...Very interesting.. :bleah:

We have many many browns. Abit of beige here and there. Is biege consider Earth colour? But we don't have red and blue leh. How ar??? :dancingqueen:

And thanks for your ocean dry and stone rotten. :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
What is consider the right season to born in? Explain further...Very interesting.. :dancingqueen:

We have many many browns. Abit of beige here and there. Is biege consider Earth colour? But we don't have red and blue leh. How ar??? :)

And thanks for your ocean dry and stone rotten. :rofl:

Wood - best if born in spring (春), cos thats when all living things(trees) comes to life. grows.

but if born in autumn....remember the pics of trees in autumn?

red and blue can be paintings lah...scruptures lah...any small things for display. red colour crystals....too many to mention.

best if you let sunshine to shine into your house everyday....

wow wow... interesting info here... mace... wanna start a fengshui thread... i need your advice too.. me water... blue is my colour.. but FS master said cos i was borned in june... water almost dried up liao.. need to have more blue... so my room in blue... :rofl:

any advice?

wow wow... interesting info here... mace... wanna start a fengshui thread... i need your advice too.. me water... blue is my colour.. but FS master said cos i was borned in june... water almost dried up liao.. need to have more blue... so my room in blue... :rofl:

any advice?

but you single or married? guy or gal? if your the other half is FIRE....alamak...........pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yes. and of fire.

What do you mean? :thumbs up:

Wood - best if born in spring (春), cos thats when all living things(trees) comes to life. grows.

but if born in autumn....remember the pics of trees in autumn?

red and blue can be paintings lah...scruptures lah...any small things for display. red colour crystals....too many to mention.

best if you let sunshine to shine into your house everyday....

Spring ar? When is spring and when is autumn? Which month will that be? Like you said, if born in the right season, will be prettier. But if born in others but spring will be ugly? :(

We don't haf any paintings or scruptures leh. But based on what u said, I better start looking now... But why sunshine? Can explain?

Pardon me for my dumb questions, I am curious by nature.. :notti:

What do you mean? :thumbs up:

Spring ar? When is spring and when is autumn? Which month will that be? Like you said, if born in the right season, will be prettier. But if born in others but spring will be ugly? :(

We don't haf any paintings or scruptures leh. But based on what u said, I better start looking now... But why sunshine? Can explain?

Pardon me for my dumb questions, I am curious by nature.. :notti:

Metal chop wood and fire burn wood.

So fire weaken the wood while metal constrain the wood.

Spring is somewhere feb-Apr.

The season determin how strong your element will be.

Wood: Spring

Fire: Summer

Metal: Autm.

Water: Winter

Earth: in transition of season

Edited by raincole

Metal chop wood and fire burn wood.

So fire weaken the wood while metal constrain the wood.

Spring is somewhere feb-Apr.

The season determin how strong your element will be.

Wood: Spring

Fire: Summer

Metal: Autm.

Water: Winter

Earth: in transition of season

I still abit blur blur. Meaning those born in Feb - April will ALL be wood? But I am not born in these few months leh. But I am still wood leh. :thumbs up:

but you single or married? guy or gal? if your the other half is FIRE....alamak...........pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:notti:

i know wat you mean.. will take note when i meet my other half.... :thumbs up: me single, female...

i can try this one

coz wood need sunlight to grow? :thumbs up:

I still abit blur blur. Meaning those born in Feb - April will ALL be wood? But I am not born in these few months leh. But I am still wood leh. :notti:

i also dun know what element i am

only know i need fire :(

Edited by applefreak

Cannot say like that.

My HB is fire while I'm water ler.

i am refering to her room painted BLUE.

I still abit blur blur. Meaning those born in Feb - April will ALL be wood? But I am not born in these few months leh. But I am still wood leh. :thumbs up:

nono... you got it mess up.

it means if you are of let say METAL element, best is to be born within the autumn season.

365 days every day also different element.

:fire:

i know wat you mean.. will take note when i meet my other half.... :notti: me single, female...

nono...what i meant is - you painted your room BLUE. Good for you but if your future darling(happens to be fire) sleep in the same BLUE room - then pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz either henpeck or make all men in the world lose face :( . 2 person in a room then must choose neutral colours liao.

i can try this one

coz wood need sunlight to grow? :thumbs up:

i also dun know what element i am

only know i need fire :(

Ya hor.. Why I never think of that ar? But in general, I understand that a house cannot be too dark. Although don't really know the reason behind it..

i am refering to her room painted BLUE.

nono... you got it mess up.

it means if you are of let say METAL element, best is to be born within the autumn season.

365 days every day also different element.

Oh, meaning wood, it's better to born in Spring.. Sian half liao. When you talking about spring, are you referring to the ang mo calendar or lunar calendar?

Can I PM you my DOB and you analyse for me? :notti:

Ya hor.. Why I never think of that ar? But in general, I understand that a house cannot be too dark. Although don't really know the reason behind it..

Oh, meaning wood, it's better to born in Spring.. Sian half liao. When you talking about spring, are you referring to the ang mo calendar or lunar calendar?

Can I PM you my DOB and you analyse for me? :thumbs up:

LUNAR Karlenddar!