Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tientien

Personal Encounter With Feng Shui

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmmmm thanks for the explanation... under the beam really that bad huh? ai... seems like no right place to place my bed also... if u sleep... the leg not directly facing door sld be ok rite? .. most likely will be facing waredrobe door instead... is it ok huh?

stove and sink in "L" shape configuration also cannot meh?

stove and sink in a L - shape placing cant possible face each other....how to face when it's a L , unless it's a V shape.

Can ONLY IF the L shape is built AGAINST the wall. Cannot purposely do a L shape where behind the sink is the empty space to put washing machine. eh...dunno whether u can understand what i am saying or not..hee..

:dunno:

ok... understand what u mean.

Mace, how to calculate the 'season' one is born in ah?

huh? spring summer autumn winter? you need that 100 yrs calender - cos got leap year leap mths..etc.

then find out that year - which day did the seasons starts off.

huh? spring summer autumn winter? you need that 100 yrs calender - cos got leap year leap mths..etc.

then find out that year - which day did the seasons starts off.

okie! thanks! i got it liao :)

is bazi considered a part of fengshui? if yes, then my personal encounter with FS is before i married my hb. the master said i'm good for my hb. :dancingqueen: and some of the things she mentioned were pretty accurate. when i was younger, my mum also consulted one.. also very accurate. but i'm not sure which master she saw.

i'm quite fasinated by bazi n fengshui stuff.. like to read abt them. i think there are some truths in it. but like always.. fasinated ok but not obsessed :notti:

is bazi considered a part of fengshui? if yes, then my personal encounter with FS is before i married my hb. the master said i'm good for my hb. :sport-smiley-004: and some of the things she mentioned were pretty accurate. when i was younger, my mum also consulted one.. also very accurate. but i'm not sure which master she saw.

i'm quite fasinated by bazi n fengshui stuff.. like to read abt them. i think there are some truths in it. but like always.. fasinated ok but not obsessed :rolleyes:

bazi SHOULD be considered as a critical of fs - cos it's different/same human beings staying in different/same houses. Unless you remove the human being from the picture, then yes, just the house fs will do but means humans all extinct liao.

thats why i dont believe in those schools that doesnt consider bazi as their integral part of fs.

I got a friend, intially she din tot of engaging FS but later think better engage for piece of mind but the master say she & hb are not suitable for the house & advise them to sell it after 5 yrs. Haven't move in to stay then ask her to sell. Aiyo she hear liao also sian. so if she juz follow the master instructions to counter the bad parts, shld be ok?

dun noe wether to engage or dun noe anyting better...

Btw Is it accurate just to base on the layout to choose the suitable unit?

I got a friend, intially she din tot of engaging FS but later think better engage for piece of mind but the master say she & hb are not suitable for the house & advise them to sell it after 5 yrs. Haven't move in to stay then ask her to sell. Aiyo she hear liao also sian. so if she juz follow the master instructions to counter the bad parts, shld be ok?

dun noe wether to engage or dun noe anyting better...

Btw Is it accurate just to base on the layout to choose the suitable unit?

many pple got it wrong -

you should see a fsm FIRST before buying a house. not the other way round.

prevention is better than cure - no point getting a house with so much "defects" then ask a fsm to patch here/there. certain "defects" got NO remedy one hor. those that can hang a certain $10 item to counter it are either very low effect "defect" or the conman fsm just wanna make some extra $$$ from you.

Hi MaCe,

Found 2 chinese websites which tell a person's fortune based on bazi. Quite a lot of information generated, some I don't really understand.

http://www.suanyun.com/product/input.asp?ID=2

http://sina.sm.aqioo.com/BaZiGeJu.html

There's also a local one in english:

http://www.geomancy.net/products/po-bazi/pod-bazi-free.htm

Any idea how accurate is the information?

Hi MaCe,

Found 2 chinese websites which tell a person's fortune based on bazi. Quite a lot of information generated, some I don't really understand.

http://www.suanyun.com/product/input.asp?ID=2

http://sina.sm.aqioo.com/BaZiGeJu.html

There's also a local one in english:

http://www.geomancy.net/products/po-bazi/pod-bazi-free.htm

Any idea how accurate is the information?

simply put - nothing is free.

all these free bazi calculation webpages either tells you too little or just plain GREEK.

for fun ok lah.

The funny thing is that most of the information like strong and weak elements and colors seems quite similar to what my geomancer said. I suppose there are some facts that can be systematically generated based on our bazi.

Anyhow, no harm trying them out, just for fun of course.