Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tientien

Personal Encounter With Feng Shui

The funny thing is that most of the information like strong and weak elements and colors seems quite similar to what my geomancer said. I suppose there are some facts that can be systematically generated based on our bazi.

Anyhow, no harm trying them out, just for fun of course.

the english site one can use to check out your element.

the formulas are fixed - though a little complicated but once you understand them - easy.

some pple have no idea why they like to bathe in hot water since young....until they saw a fsm who tell them that their bazi NEEDs fire. Or vice versa - needs water (bathe only cold water, cant take hot bath).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
mace,

lets say one is born in the year of the FIRE pig. so means their element is FIRE? a little confused here.

thats the DangKee anyhow bullsheet version.

most of those funny temples paste such a sheet on their wall during CNY. born fire year means fire element crap.

it's the day that determines your element.

the formulas are fixed - though a little complicated but once you understand them - easy.

some pple have no idea why they like to bathe in hot water since young....until they saw a fsm who tell them that their bazi NEEDs fire. Or vice versa - needs water (bathe only cold water, cant take hot bath).

Your explanation makes total sense to me now. My daughter needs the water element and she hates bathing in hot water! Does it mean she should not be eating too much hot or heaty food too?

thats the DangKee anyhow bullsheet version.

most of those funny temples paste such a sheet on their wall during CNY. born fire year means fire element crap.

it's the day that determines your element.

alamak! ok... all along i thought my element wood, now i think its probably not :D

if born in "wood" year, that "wood" is not considered an element too? aiyo, juz how many types of elements are there? kekeke.. so confusing!

thanks ya... !!

Edited by phoenix

Your explanation makes total sense to me now. My daughter needs the water element and she hates bathing in hot water! Does it mean she should not be eating too much hot or heaty food too?

i cant say much without knowing her bazi....anyhow talk i kena strike by lightning :deal:

alamak! ok... all along i thought my element wood, now i think its probably not :deal:

if born in "wood" year, that "wood" is not considered an element too? aiyo, juz how many types of elements are there? kekeke.. so confusing!

thanks ya... :)

see lah, you are a woman but you think you are wood !!:lol::deal:

Can bazi tell of a person's health then?

can only show 4 types of health

1) very/super healthy

2) most likely a doctor

3) very/super weak

4) nothing significant - average

must also weigh in the daily lifestyle - food habits, how one lives his life.

if bazi shows very health yet the person keeps eating nonstop....nothing good can come out of it.

your life is in your hands.

can only show 4 types of health

1) very/super healthy

2) most likely a doctor

3) very/super weak

4) nothing significant - average

must also weigh in the daily lifestyle - food habits, how one lives his life.

if bazi shows very health yet the person keeps eating nonstop....nothing good can come out of it.

your life is in your hands.

I see. Can you help me with my daughters' bazi, please? I'm very interested to know about aspects of their health.

The english site said I weak yang fire so need more red, another site said I lack water. FSM said I lack water so need more blue (my fav color since young) in the house, not advisable to have red. So which do I follow?

The english site said I weak yang fire so need more red, another site said I lack water. FSM said I lack water so need more blue (my fav color since young) in the house, not advisable to have red. So which do I follow?

your fsm.

no wonder everybody say i stubborn

coz me is metal element, so got metal teeth :thumbs up::help:

yin metal for ladies is ok.

the real "stubborn"/hot headed ones are those with Yang Metal.