Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We have a lot of laws but unless they are crimminal offences, not much enforcement was done....

I also saw a lot of smokers smoking out of the yellow box in eating place. Some places, I can't even find where is the smoking area (yellow box faded or when they expanded their area by putting tables out in the open...)

We have a lot of laws but unless they are crimminal offences, not much enforcement was done....

I also saw a lot of smokers smoking out of the yellow box in eating place. Some places, I can't even find where is the smoking area (yellow box faded or when they expanded their area by putting tables out in the open...)

Just like the amy say, " you can do anything but not kanna caught" But if really want to catch do they have the resources to catch every minor detail mis-behave acts? The answer is obvious. So to be a better society everybdy exercise courteous and be humble in acts.

Proper way for cyclist when they reach pedestrian paveway they shld get down and push their bicycle so as not to hit any ppl. However Spore is a DEVELOPING country so everybody don give a dame even there is sign to ask them push the bicycle. :dribble::dribble:

I am staying in JW near Jurong Point in the past we have alot of bicycle crashing into each other later our MP build a bicycle pave for the cyclist and the pedestrian pave is on the higher ground so as to made it hard to cycle on it. :jawdrop:

ya, idiotic cyclists... not only those foreign workers (indians etc.), those from china also.

bloody fools... just cycle on road and weaving out and in, turning etc. without checking if there are oncoming vehicles. they thought this is india or china...

i also almost kana knock down by cyclist ever. came so fast from behind me without braking or ringing the bell. lucky hb saw in time and pull me aside and that person is a Sporean uncle who still turn around and stare at us and kana hb shouted at him. my hb is vy fierce as he even step 1 step forward and the uncle must be scared and quickly cycle off.

and for me, i just stunned and stood there looking at both of them silly... :P

So dangerous, if me I will chase after that stupid uncle and scold him. :o

ya, idiotic cyclists... not only those foreign workers (indians etc.), those from china also.

bloody fools... just cycle on road and weaving out and in, turning etc. without checking if there are oncoming vehicles. they thought this is india or china...

i also almost kana knock down by cyclist ever. came so fast from behind me without braking or ringing the bell. lucky hb saw in time and pull me aside and that person is a Sporean uncle who still turn around and stare at us and kana hb shouted at him. my hb is vy fierce as he even step 1 step forward and the uncle must be scared and quickly cycle off.

and for me, i just stunned and stood there looking at both of them silly... :dribble:

your hubby still not that fierce. there was once it happen to mine wife too. i pull her to one side and then the cyclists happen to be a china male. he scold me and mine wife. im so pissed off that i put him down from the bicycle and want to wack him. heng he siam fast. or he jia lat.

he run away with his bicyle there. then i throw his bicycle into the small drain at the road side. :dribble:

i wait there then he come back few mins later and saw me still there he dont dare to claim back his bicycle till mine wife drag me off. :jawdrop:

your hubby still not that fierce. there was once it happen to mine wife too. i pull her to one side and then the cyclists happen to be a china male. he scold me and mine wife. im so pissed off that i put him down from the bicycle and want to wack him. heng he siam fast. or he jia lat.

he run away with his bicyle there. then i throw his bicycle into the small drain at the road side. :dribble:

i wait there then he come back few mins later and saw me still there he dont dare to claim back his bicycle till mine wife drag me off. :jawdrop:

wah u fierce....haha...:dribble:

wah u fierce....haha...:jawdrop:

fierce meh? keke..

he should say sorry rather then scold us. This type of people only dare to chiong and ride back while approaching to gals so gals can siam and let them go. gals arent means to be bully.

why they dont dare to try to us guys... bully gals arh they all...

My husband very kind. everytime got cyclist behind us, he will put me to one side and let them pass. He also did it when there are people walking faster than us. He will let them pass.

Think this is his way of protecting me...... prevention...and being considerate and courteous. :jawdrop:

Edited by raincole

fierce meh? keke..

he should say sorry rather then scold us. This type of people only dare to chiong and ride back while approaching to gals so gals can siam and let them go. gals arent means to be bully.

why they dont dare to try to us guys... bully gals arh they all...

Ya lor...nvr say sorry nvm but dun scold ppl right? Siao one him...

I can imagine the look on his face when u want to hamtam him...haha...:P

Cos they thought girls easy to bully mah cos girls usually not aggressive and won't fight back...

But not all girls like that, if he du dio me, he will die a horrible death...haha...:P

All so fierce. :P

But Gals must be careful too, got too many prevet like to purposely stop infront the girls or accidently bang into them and take advantages. :P8|8|

Edited by Cantona7

yapz.... so most of the time while walking with wife i will tend to look back every few mins. this is to be play safe for her if anyone all of sudden behind her.

behind me still ok la... as i cant see. haha

All so fierce. :P

But Gals must be careful too, got too many prevet like to purposely stop infront the girls or accidently bang into them and take advantages. 8|8|8|

But cyclist if purposely bang into girls then will be quite obvious already right?

Ya alot of perverts around....kena many times in the mrt already but cannot find the hand of the culprit....he siam very fast....basket... :P8|

Now I very sensitive to anyone touching me in the train 8|:furious::furious:

Pai seh, is it out of point?!? cos supposed to be abt cyclist right?? But I also very furious :P

But cyclist if purposely bang into girls then will be quite obvious already right?

Ya alot of perverts around....kena many times in the mrt already but cannot find the hand of the culprit....he siam very fast....basket... :P8|

Now I very sensitive to anyone touching me in the train 8|:furious::furious:

Pai seh, is it out of point?!? cos supposed to be abt cyclist right?? But I also very furious 8|

:P8|

Cannot stop laughing when i read your post.

But hor, I also got plenty of complains when come to MRT. Maybe we should start a thread about MRT related issues in kopitiam corner. :P

today then see this thread

i'm oso very pissed off by these cyclists

u know the govt built a bicycle track for them already

but they still din wanna use it and they use the pavements!! and worse, it became the pedestrain using the bicycle tracks!! *fainted*

got once, i was walking to the interchange. then the passageway **** narrow already. i kept to my left so my right side still got a bit of space for walking. this **** idiotic uncle die die oso wanna pass by my left (we're facing each other). but i die die dun wanna give way coz right side got space mah!:dunno: dun tell me he BOUGHT the pavement dat's why he got the right of way?! pengzz... ended up, he almost fell off his bicycle :P he did stare at me but i gave him a super nasty + black-faced + pissed off look dat he din dare to stared at me too long :lol:

my hubby oso one kind... he will always give way to those **** idiots. but when he's with me, i dun allow him to do that. the pavements can contain 3 persons horizontally mah. since we're both walking side by side, the bicycle should be able to cross. but no loh. stupid cyclists kept ringing and ringing. want us to JUMP to the grass then satisfied! :wub:

got once this stupid cyclists kept ringing his bell behind me. i turned ard and gave him a glare

i will always tend to walk on the side of the pavements. so any idiots who rang the bell, i will not take any notice. simply coz they have alot of space to cross already. else wat?! really want me to walk on the grass meh? hello! i oso got pay tax one leh!:wub:

my place here is a "small china". regardless of nationality, alot of cyclists ard... :bleah: