Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skywolf

Our Home Sweet Home...

Can leh. Maple kill cute cute mobs like mushrooms. :dancingqueen:

3Ds by today. Steven will email them to me. :P

Aircon installation in progress today. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: Boy, sometimes i feel some males really think females are no-brainers. :furious::furious: Anyway, hope installation is ok... The trunkings gonna be above my platform though we have the option of hiding it... Because we read too much into condensation issues and worry abt tearing apart the parquet platform IF it really occurs. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Saw my tiles for MBR bathrm (the to-be-retiled area)... Hafary guys left it at open area where cars park there (illegally, haha, coz double yellow wor). Saw the tiles, then saw my address scribbled in ink on the packaging. Was shocked initially, thought they whd carry upstairs lor... Or perhaps worker havent come yet? :dunno::dunno:

And like Hobbes mentioned earlier... the pipes are stainless steel for my side also. I asked Steven how come, he said they upgrade to s/s. And they had not used copper for a long time liaoz. Do hope they are ok too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Stainless steel pipes are much nicer then the copper ones!! Looks so much nicer!!

One thing you might want to watch out for is after the acid wash check the pipes. Ours after the acid wash, there was some brown like rust spots on the pipes , the gas pipes not the water pipes (not sure if they are stainless steel also but they look the same leh) :dunno:

Dont know why stainless steel can have rust. My FH say maybe its the fumes from the acid wash that caused it. We got the painter to help us painter over the paints so now we dont see any rust spots :notti:

Did you manage to find that stainless steel drain cover? I went to a hardware shop but couldnt find. Hubby not around..sigh must do my own hunting cannot ask him to do

Cheers

-Celest

gas pipe should be copper, coz it's fixed by citygas

think s/s not so suitable for gas :dunno:

comfirm the gas pipe is copper .. coz me KAYPO went to ask the guy when he doing the installation ..

Stainless steel pipes are much nicer then the copper ones!! Looks so much nicer!!

One thing you might want to watch out for is after the acid wash check the pipes. Ours after the acid wash, there was some brown like rust spots on the pipes , the gas pipes not the water pipes (not sure if they are stainless steel also but they look the same leh) :dunno:

Dont know why stainless steel can have rust. My FH say maybe its the fumes from the acid wash that caused it. We got the painter to help us painter over the paints so now we dont see any rust spots :notti:

Did you manage to find that stainless steel drain cover? I went to a hardware shop but couldnt find. Hubby not around..sigh must do my own hunting cannot ask him to do

Cheers

-Celest

I think gas is copper pipe. You mean you gas pipe is silver in colour?

Anyway you should be able to find the floortrap/drain cover in most hardware shops. But some shops sell a bit more exp then others. For the same thing I have seen prices ranging from $9.90 to $15+ and its exactly the same packing. Cheapest one I found is at a shop along hougang ave 10 and one at Rochor centre.

Cheers

-Celest

Is it? Ok, i will check after the acid wash. Nope, i'm using LPG gas. But will still check de. :P

Yah yah, I found the s/s drain cover. See next post. I'm starting my lappy then using bluetooth send over (rather than using cable for hp which i also dunno put where liao). I saw the normal one, then asked uncle if got those other kind. He say got. And sold it @ $10 to me. Bought 3 pieces. :)

I think gas is copper pipe. You mean you gas pipe is silver in colour?

Anyway you should be able to find the floortrap/drain cover in most hardware shops. But some shops sell a bit more exp then others. For the same thing I have seen prices ranging from $9.90 to $15+ and its exactly the same packing. Cheapest one I found is at a shop along hougang ave 10 and one at Rochor centre.

Hi Hobbes,

I got this s/s drain cover... is it the same as yrs? Hope i got the correct one. :dunno:

20052008107bv3.jpg

Updates:

Aircon cant be up by oday :bleah: So they will complete tomorrow @ no charge. :P

Went to get rest of the sanitary stuff also. Damage is $550. But I got a wall-mount glass basin @ $179 wor. :notti::notti:

Hi Hobbes,

I got this s/s drain cover... is it the same as yrs? Hope i got the correct one. :dunno:

Yup this is the one to get if you want to cement it into your floor. The 4 things at the corners are supposed to hold onto the cement. Anyway the 4 extension on mine is a bit different but they serve the same purpose. $10 is a good price... Some try to sell $15!

Yup this is the one to get if you want to cement it into your floor. The 4 things at the corners are supposed to hold onto the cement. Anyway the 4 extension on mine is a bit different but they serve the same purpose. $10 is a good price... Some try to sell $15!

Oh, thank you for confirming. Was so afraid to get wrong one. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Kajua, do you want to ask the hardware shop ppl instead of searching his shop? :notti: I saw the normal flat one and asked him if got the other kind. So he open up another packaging and showed it to me.

Or do you want me to order for you under my bill? Then Steven can pass to you. :rofl: :rofl:

The long awaited 3Ds are in.

Living rm: It shd be a l-box there, not false ceiling. Msg-ed Steven to ask if he's giving me false ceilings for free. Muah haha... Not sure if the study rm door is that pattern as we had not talked abt whether to leave it as clear glass or frosted a bit. There will be a black fan at this area, with another further down into the living rm (not shown here).

countersteventmp496dbhr3.jpg

The kitchen... It's not tt wide lah. :) And I realled my floor tiles are darker.. hmm... And I got window grilles... without the fabulus night view. :P

kitsteventmp496db2ir5.jpg

MBR... No TV, etc. Guess he put them there to jazz the 3d up. :P

mbrsteventmp496dbsi4.jpg

Edited by skywolf

U doing an island in ur kitchen? We thought abt it and even considered a breakfast table but after viewing our flat again today, i think it will make the kitchen look smaller

Very nice leh, I like the wine glass holder. :notti: how much is it to construct one if you're going to have that above the bar counter?

U doing an island in ur kitchen? We thought abt it and even considered a breakfast table but after viewing our flat again today, i think it will make the kitchen look smaller

Hmm... this island is the slimmer version, not the standard width. I had highlighted this to ID abt not too 'fat' so tt it will eat into the kitchen space. :P Where were you thinking to place the breakfast table initially? In the middle or by the side?

Very nice leh, I like the wine glass holder. :notti: how much is it to construct one if you're going to have that above the bar counter?

Pm-ed you. :P

Edited by skywolf