Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sakae sushi

Shifted In To Our Home And Something Simple To Share

Hi sakae_sushi,

Nice flat design! Can I ask you about the living room tiles, are they homo or ceramic? They look like non-glossy white tiles to me and that look is what I want for my living/dining. However, a few IDs/contractor have told that there is no "non-glossy" + "full white" homo tiles in the market. They said most have streaks or are glossy.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I went thro' you t-blog, u stated that u have an ID to design for u and bought the floorplan,

but somhow I was unable to find u stating the ID's name and company,

thus would appreciate if u could share the infor such as ID, contractor, reno cost etc..

Thanks

sorry for late reply. dont think it be nice to share the ID company as they are not the one doing up my house. reno. to my knowledge, most ID firm provide space planning FOC at initial stage. some even provide 3D drawing. there are always event where people "ran" away with the idea and not paying anything.

if you intend to do up the reno yourself, you can request to purchase the floor plan alone. the ID firm might chosse not to sell but most usually would cos otherwise you can just "ran" away with the idea and they ended up not making any $$ LOL

enjoy your reno. :yamseng:

Hi sakae_sushi,

Nice flat design! Can I ask you about the living room tiles, are they homo or ceramic? They look like non-glossy white tiles to me and that look is what I want for my living/dining. However, a few IDs/contractor have told that there is no "non-glossy" + "full white" homo tiles in the market. They said most have streaks or are glossy.

sorry for late reply. mine is homogenous matte pure white. most white glossy homogenous tiles come with a tint of brownish or reddish, not really pure white.

Edited by sakae sushi