Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sakae sushi

Shifted In To Our Home And Something Simple To Share

thye seng supplied to mostly contractors and they do sell some pretty interesting mechanism from japan and italy. the boss super unfriendly though :~

Oops, another bad service, quality product guy??

CM you seemed to be a fan of such merchants leh!! Oops... :sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oops, another bad service, quality product guy??

CM you seemed to be a fan of such merchants leh!! Oops... :sport-smiley-018::~

LOL! And I wonder why! So masochistic! His staff is far worse. I walked through the wrong door and he shouted at me to move over to the next shop unit. It was a bit hard to hear, and I looked around a bit more, and he raised his voice even louder to ask me to get out!

I bought some stuff from Thye Seng in the past, and do remember how unfriendly the boss was. But this time around, I can say he has mellowed and is friendlier! But still very fierce by anyone's standard. Previously, when I asked for stuff, he would point to some obscure corner of his shop and I would still be lost as to where things were kept. This time around, he actually got out from behind his counter and reached out for stuff that I enquired for! That, is service improvement :sport-smiley-018:

LOL! And I wonder why! So masochistic! His staff is far worse. I walked through the wrong door and he shouted at me to move over to the next shop unit. It was a bit hard to hear, and I looked around a bit more, and he raised his voice even louder to ask me to get out!

I bought some stuff from Thye Seng in the past, and do remember how unfriendly the boss was. But this time around, I can say he has mellowed and is friendlier! But still very fierce by anyone's standard. Previously, when I asked for stuff, he would point to some obscure corner of his shop and I would still be lost as to where things were kept. This time around, he actually got out from behind his counter and reached out for stuff that I enquired for! That, is service improvement :good:

LOL. no lah. they are actually very nice people. esp the 2 lady bosses there. the man is more haolian but i heard his brother at another outlet is even worse. they initially were very unfriendly until knew i'm house owner shopping for my own flat they became more friendly. apparently they dun like ID to go there.

chunky monkey. why not you customise your showerscreen bracket? its possible to be done and might be cheaper den you shipping them over. i customise quite a few stuffs using stainless steel for my flat. the TV pole you saw also customise to fit :)

chunky monkey. why not you customise your showerscreen bracket? its possible to be done and might be cheaper den you shipping them over. i customise quite a few stuffs using stainless steel for my flat. the TV pole you saw also customise to fit :good:

Good idea! Do you have a contact for me that you can refer me to? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Wow.. your house super chio loh.. I love the white and cement-look living room.. Clean looking lines.. Nice.. :good: But even more impress when u mentioned u fired the ID and did it yourself.. :):):D

Wow.. your house super chio loh.. I love the white and cement-look living room.. Clean looking lines.. Nice.. :( But even more impress when u mentioned u fired the ID and did it yourself.. !! :good::P

hi binzz

thanks !! . think its a kind of "either you like or hate it" kind of theme. your new estate quite close to mine leh :bangwall:

Good idea! Do you have a contact for me that you can refer me to? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

hi chunky monkey

call mr tan at nine 7 five 6 five 0 eight 2 his workshop is at depot lane. need to tell him what you wanna do. he can fabricate all kinds of metal things you need !!

hi chunky monkey

call mr tan at nine 7 five 6 five 0 eight 2 his workshop is at depot lane. need to tell him what you wanna do. he can fabricate all kinds of metal things you need :(

SS!! can repost ur fotos or not??! cannot see now lay.. wonder why?? that day can see, now cannot liao.. i want to see ur Master bedroom the wall pic!! very nice!:bangwall: i love ur kid wall pic oso.. so dreamy... POST MORE!! POST MORE!! :bangwall:

may i know who did u engage for the drawing??

Edited by mafiawife

hello hello thanks thanks.

dunno that the imageshack image hosting is temp only :P post again..... enjoy :P

cimg0835yy0.th.jpg

cimg0942ar8.th.jpg

i got 2 artist to custom draw the illustrations for me. PM me if you wanna the contacts :sport-smiley-004:

hello hello thanks thanks.

dunno that the imageshack image hosting is temp only :P post again..... enjoy :P

cimg0835yy0.th.jpg

cimg0942ar8.th.jpg

i got 2 artist to custom draw the illustrations for me. PM me if you wanna the contacts :sport-smiley-004:

I pm u liao!! gam xia hor.. :P

hi mafia

u wan draw also ar? draw mafia taking knives chasing pple lah in japanese style very nice :):notti:

PM u the contact liao :D

Sakae, don think i will engage ur fren if i want to draw the mafia taking knives.. i will get loan shark they can draw beta.. hehehe.. cheap cheap.. :)

i saw e website liao.. very talented hor ur frens.. i will pay em a visit once my major reno done. i need em to draw pic at the stairwell from 1st all the way to 3rd floor. :dunno:

Sakae, don think i will engage ur fren if i want to draw the mafia taking knives.. i will get loan shark they can draw beta.. hehehe.. cheap cheap.. :notti:

i saw e website liao.. very talented hor ur frens.. i will pay em a visit once my major reno done. i need em to draw pic at the stairwell from 1st all the way to 3rd floor. !!

wa ah long can write and spray oni. can draw meh? LOL

wa 3 level? production going to cost a sum too. i got lobang if you need. in order to draw something you like, need to find the style of illustration you want, then copy the style !!

:notti:

xian. CFO say no dog at home. nevermind, let me diy and cut out a dog. :notti:

introducing Aesop. the new doggie sticker joining our family- kena chain to our toilet door. woof.woof. :notti:

cimg1116zh6.th.jpg

:yamseng:

:notti:

wa 3 level? production going to cost a sum too. i got lobang if you need. in order to draw something you like, need to find the style of illustration you want, then copy the style :bangwall:

xian. CFO say no dog at home. nevermind, let me diy and cut out a dog. :notti:

introducing Aesop. the new doggie sticker joining our family- kena chain to our toilet door. woof.woof. :notti:

cimg1116zh6.th.jpg

:dancingqueen:

no no.. i only going to draw simple stuff only.. like tree or flower link all the way to the top floor.. hmm.. ya, i think abit 'da chai xiao yong' to ur frens hor.. :unsure: pai say pai say.... i think beta don call em, cos me bo liu to pay so much... hehe.. :bangwall:

ur lobang affortable or not?? if not so ex, i want!!!! :dribble: PM me!! hehehe..

my reno going to start next week liao..

wa 3 level? production going to cost a sum too. i got lobang if you need. in order to draw something you like, need to find the style of illustration you want, then copy the style :bangwall:

:bangwall:

xian. CFO say no dog at home. nevermind, let me diy and cut out a dog. :yamseng:

introducing Aesop. the new doggie sticker joining our family- kena chain to our toilet door. woof.woof. :yamseng:

cimg1116zh6.th.jpg

:dancingqueen:

!!

lol, this doggies sticker is so cute! looks like a schnauzer.

by the way, your home really looks gorgeous!