Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sakae sushi

Shifted In To Our Home And Something Simple To Share

Look forward to seeing pictures of your new home, sakae sushi. I am sure your pictures will showcase your lovely rendition of the 3D designs that you posted above.

LOL. the 3D not i do one lah. done by the id. bot the layout and 3D and did the reno myself. i could have just walk away and dun pay hehe. not good lah.

LOL! Only if you have a powerful ceiling mounted, motorised extractor fan perhaps!

Have to say, the trend now is to integrate the bathroom with the bedroom >> often seen in new 5 star hotels/resorts. Every room looks like a honeymoon suite! Great eyecandy, but not practical. I once joked with my DH that if we ever have a bathroom without doors, when I dash out of the bedroom, he should just assume that I have a issue with air pollution. :rofl:

this is why its call "hotel" and not "home" mah. my master toilet is totally transparent with glass doors though :drunk::drunk:

8|

wah looking at the perspective is enough to make me wish this is my place :good::D :D

thanks, believe every person's home is also nice to each and everyone :wub:

how's life in your new place so far?

okay lah. love the high floor, great location and BIGGER space :)

:drunk:

Wow. Very interesting design leh....seems like quite a lot of hacking done. What was the final cost?

yeah. all walls done hehe. the final cost .................. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
boss. you see so many times liao lah. not tired hur :rofl::wub:

How can be tired to see the wonderful flat like yours??

Hmmz, so the perspectives are in, when are you going to let go the actual pics and let the forummers here drool like me...?? :)

How can be tired to see the wonderful flat like yours??

not tired but must be xian liao. me quite xian liao. hand itchy doing something to deco the toilet door :)

Hmmz, so the perspectives are in, when are you going to let go the actual pics and let the forummers here drool like me...?? :wub:

ai ya. drool more loh. 2molo ask yr wife bring down a bucket for me to wash toilet hehe 8|

hello happy pre boxing day :drunk:

some pixs to share for the actual done up reno. hope its not a disappointment compared to the 3D hor

LIVING ROOM

cimg0781px9.th.jpg

cimg0795qn5.th.jpg

LIVING ROOM LOOKING INTO KITCHEN

cimg0797gc2.th.jpg

:rofl:

got so tired of all the cannot and dun have excuses from the id even before i started the job. i like design to be simple and clean, try to hide everything as much as possible :D

hunted down this recess light with is conceal onto the ceiling :good: got it to use as whole flat main light :sport-smiley-004:

cimg0885je1.th.jpg

ai ya. drool more loh. 2molo ask yr wife bring down a bucket for me to wash toilet hehe :wub:

hello happy pre boxing day :D

some pixs to share for the actual done up reno. hope its not a disappointment compared to the 3D hor

LIVING ROOM

cimg0781px9.th.jpg

cimg0795qn5.th.jpg

LIVING ROOM LOOKING INTO KITCHEN

cimg0797gc2.th.jpg

:wub:

POWER!:P Your hse is very very nice and clean..... I think your reno is quite ex....

I realli like the living room wall.. what did you ID use??

:dunno::good::good::lol:

KITCHEN

cimg0801sp1.th.jpg

cimg0808wq4.th.jpg

BUILD IN FRIDGE AND WM AND DRYER AREA

cimg0823fc0.th.jpg

need to go and host up the images. quite ma fan hor. :good::P

Your house was really impressive. I went to view once with Khriz and still drooling about it till now :dunno:

Know why he's never tired of your place.

POWER!:P Your hse is very very nice and clean..... I think your reno is quite ex....

I realli like the living room wall.. what did you ID use??

:dunno::good::good::lol:

He had said so many times that he did not use an ID, yet you still ask?? :wub::D

But can't blame u lah - pics speak more than a thousand words, so when there are pics, people tend not to read the words... :wub:

He had said so many times that he did not use an ID, yet you still ask?? :wub::wub:

But can't blame u lah - pics speak more than a thousand words, so when there are pics, people tend not to read the words... :lol:

Hehe... ya hor... too nice liao cant help it but to stick my eye on the pics...

:P:dunno::good:

Khris when got time for coffee, i last week too busy with work and hse deco stuff...

Wan to have coffee sometime this week???

:good:

8|:bow::P

Khris when got time for coffee, i last week too busy with work and hse deco stuff...

:yamseng:

kamsia everyone. no lah me and wife just wanna something different cos we not the cosy type. :dunno: no warm lights olso :unsure:

i olso wan kopi leh. khriz drool too much but i dun wan to drink it loh. :notti:

8|:(:bangwall:

:yamseng:

kamsia everyone. no lah me and wife just wanna something different cos we not the cosy type. :notti: no warm lights olso :unsure:

i olso wan kopi leh. khriz drool too much but i dun wan to drink it loh. :notti:

Your house was really impressive. I went to view once with Khriz and still drooling about it till now :notti:

Know why he's never tired of your place.

jule mai drool lah 8|:bow::P wait people say our area people like to drool LOL :dunno: THE DROOLING NEIGHBOURHOOD HEHE

each and every home is different. how is yours? all settled and ready to move in?

MY DAUGHTER PLAY CUM FUTURE BEDROOM

thanks to eeshaun. a cheerful custom drawn wall paper with the theme "growing up" specially by eeshaun for my daughter's room.

check out his works at www.eeshaun.com

cimg0835te9.th.jpg

children being children gottna have all kinds of junks and toys. made use of the excess beam area to become a storage space for all the toys and barang. was amazed by how much toys the space can keep :dunno::notti:

cimg0860oz8.th.jpg