Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sakae sushi

Shifted In To Our Home And Something Simple To Share

dang man...thats a sweet tank. is it a fowlr or reef? i can't really tell as the pics are a little small. also, do you have a thread on either sgreefclub or arol? i would love to see some more of your tank and equipment! :dunno:

super beautiful home!

oh wait, i zoomed on your pic. its a fowlr? i thought i saw a yellow tang, a purple tang, a naso and a few chromis. but its really hard to tell. love your scaping man....huge tank. about 7 or 8 feet?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
jule mai drool lah :notti:8|:bow: wait people say our area people like to drool LOL :dunno: THE DROOLING NEIGHBOURHOOD HEHE

each and every home is different. how is yours? all settled and ready to move in?

Heee.... Caught the drooling habit after seeing your place.

My place doing touchup.. should be arranging for the stuff to go in during Jan.

dang man...thats a sweet tank. is it a fowlr or reef? i can't really tell as the pics are a little small. also, do you have a thread on either sgreefclub or arol? i would love to see some more of your tank and equipment! 8|

super beautiful home!

oh wait, i zoomed on your pic. its a fowlr? i thought i saw a yellow tang, a purple tang, a naso and a few chromis. but its really hard to tell. love your scaping man....huge tank. about 7 or 8 feet?

hey there you into marine ar? mine bo impressive set up lah. just FOWLR keeping it simple cos corals gottna make me go mad :dunno::notti:

its a 8 feet long tank but the width very narrow hehe. about 450L oni still learning more about marine. you have a tank as well?

Hehe... ya hor... too nice liao cant help it but to stick my eye on the pics...

:bangwall: !! :(

Khris when got time for coffee, i last week too busy with work and hse deco stuff...

Wan to have coffee sometime this week???

:(

Hey I am already staying here lah, any weekday evening or weekend you are around, just give me a call for kopi man! You got my number right?? :)

Hey I am already staying here lah, any weekday evening or weekend you are around, just give me a call for kopi man! You got my number right?? :D

Hee.. msg u but u away last weekend mah.. So we drank kopi with Wayne.

wah dude ur house nice leh

is it HDB or pte condo? Can post ur toilet pic and bigger pic too? ur pics abit small see liao eye pain

Erm, I think you are supposed to click on the image for bigger view...?? :D:notti::notti:

okok... btw I already move in liao... :D

Woah, then anytime already man! How about dinner/kopi tonite??

Hey, think better go back to our neighbourhood thread to chat leh, this flat-owner very fierce one, sekali kana scolded for hijacking his t-blog...wahahaha... :notti::notti:

WAH SEH!:D!:notti:!:notti:!:notti:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much u paid for the reno? look soooooooooooooooooooooooo nice n really DREAM house to me leh..

:dribble::dribble::dribble:

hey there you into marine ar? mine bo impressive set up lah. just FOWLR keeping it simple cos corals gottna make me go mad :D:notti:

its a 8 feet long tank but the width very narrow hehe. about 450L oni still learning more about marine. you have a tank as well?

yep, i have been keeping a 3.5 ft reef tank for some years now. fowlr also good, coz can keep angels and triggers. how about a sohal or achilies? it would look amazing with the length of your tank. if you like, you might wanna join a couple of other local fish clubs. got lots of other helpful reefers around :notti:

hi boys and girls

wa picture not big ar? xian leh quite slow to upload them up ....... :notti::notti: will try bigger pixs later.

its HDB lah where gt money buy condo neh.

tonite kopi can. dinner cannot. boss sms me okie ..... :D !!

:notti:

Edited by sakae sushi