Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sakae sushi

Shifted In To Our Home And Something Simple To Share

wa ah long can write and spray oni. can draw meh? LOL

xian. CFO say no dog at home. nevermind, let me diy and cut out a dog. ;)

introducing Aesop. the new doggie sticker joining our family- kena chain to our toilet door. woof.woof. ;)

cimg1116zh6.th.jpg

:good:

:good:

hi hi, aesop looks so cute

you cut out from a piece of sticker or it's ready made one?

me want meow meow sticker :wub: :wub:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

lol, this doggies sticker is so cute! looks like a schnauzer.

by the way, your home really looks gorgeous!

thanks phoenix :good:

hi hi, aesop looks so cute

you cut out from a piece of sticker or it's ready made one?

me want meow meow sticker :good:;)

hi applefreak

i cut it out and paste. its actually vey easy. goggle the pix of the cat you want and print it out to the size.

go those bigger fish shop buy the vinyl oyama sticker (use for pasting fish tank glass). paste the print out of the cat on back or sticker and just cut it out. viola!

this is how those wink sticker works too just that they use better quality colour vinyl sticker which you can get from art friend at bras basha or taka ;)

Sakae Sushi,

I really love your house.. Especially your living room and toliets.. Its fantastic! Probably u wanna consider to change your job?

nice house u've got there~! :dribble:

thanks blueblue

Sakae Sushi,

I really love your house.. Especially your living room and toliets.. Its fantastic! Probably u wanna consider to change your job?

thanks blinzz. cannot change joh lah. no contractors will wan to do my job cos i push them real hard to get the things done :notti: u know lah, contractors all want to do things easy and fast.

I'm in love with your house. Love the magazine rail in toilet idea, will make one for our toilet too. Can pass me your carpenter's contact?

Edited by cyprusblade

I'm in love with your house. Love the magazine rail in toilet idea, will make one for our toilet too. Can pass me your carpenter's contact?

hello the rail was customize to fit the glass panel. wasnt done by carpenter though. my flat was featured in march home and decor you can take a look for more photos or peep under "neighbourhood" look under tanglin halt thread. i've upload it online to share with my neighbours :dunno:

:P

hi sakae_sushi, you did cement screeding for your MBR bathroom?

how is it so far? tempting to do it as well but worry about mould and algae :dunno:

hi apple freak

yupz. i did cement screen for my MBR toilet. ive a bathyub, so the cemnet screen is in the dry area, the tub area is tiles. so far so good cos the cemnet screen is at "dry" area. never ever do it for wet area bath room, my bro did it and now the bathroom seems to be 3rd world country toilet 8|

oh my goodness, thanks for the info man

think i'll have to do a shower screen and kerb if i ever want a cement screed look :lol:

really really nice bathroom, it's like my dream bathroom wor !! :rofl:

oh my goodness, thanks for the info man

think i'll have to do a shower screen and kerb if i ever want a cement screed look :yamseng:

really really nice bathroom, it's like my dream bathroom wor :) !!

I went thro' you t-blog, u stated that u have an ID to design for u and bought the floorplan,

but somhow I was unable to find u stating the ID's name and company,

thus would appreciate if u could share the infor such as ID, contractor, reno cost etc..

Thanks

Edited by omocha524

I went thro' you t-blog, u stated that u have an ID to design for u and bought the floorplan,

but somhow I was unable to find u stating the ID's name and company,

thus would appreciate if u could share the infor such as ID, contractor, reno cost etc..

Thanks

you referring to sakae_sushi right? :dunno: