Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sakae sushi

Shifted In To Our Home And Something Simple To Share

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yep, i have been keeping a 3.5 ft reef tank for some years now. fowlr also good, coz can keep angels and triggers. how about a sohal or achilies? it would look amazing with the length of your tank. if you like, you might wanna join a couple of other local fish clubs. got lots of other helpful reefers around !!

wow another master :notti: !! !!

not sohal or achilies now lah. tank not very mature leh. i love tangs have quite a few of them inside now. love power blue but died once. just got a Power brown to try it out again. so far so good :notti:

i'm under sg reef and absolute reef olso :notti::D

Goodness gracious.... I love the toilets! :D Okie okie, the rest of them are really charming too. It's really a total makeover. :notti:

Erm, Crystal15, he fired his id after the chap kept saying can't do this and that.

:notti:

skywolf !! !!

Then in the end who did the hse?

not fired lah hehe. fried sotong. dislike it when something can be done but wont do it cos its too tedious or time consuming to do !! !! i bot the floor plan and 3D den "dong shou" myself :D

i wanna be id olso. hehe

skywolf not yet post up toilet leh :notti: my girl room toilet ar !! !! !! :notti:

here is common toilet lah. nothing special, just for pee pee, wash wash and poo poo

:notti:

cimg1021sq5.th.jpg

cimg1017kr6.th.jpg

cimg1024mk3.th.jpg

:~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~

after looking at your home pix, i really :bangwall: :bangwall:

next time i want to reno can ask you to help me design or not?

:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018: no problem. but den wait you dun like my design how? hehe. another lousy id liao haha.

everyone like different style lah. your home is 1 style, mine is 1 lor. so cannot compare 1

:yamseng:

Lovely!

Sakae Sushi, may I enquire how you managed to secure glass shelvings onto your fixed bath screen in your bathroom?

For me.. I actually secured the glass shelf to the perpendicular wall instead of the glass screen. Get the widest / biggest stainless steel bracket, instead of those cheap tiny plastic ones.

I have seen some ppl use silicon to glue the glass shelves to the glass screen ad added stability, but.. algae problem later.

Anyway.. glass shelves.. + glass screen.. soap stains very obvious, unless use frosted glass.

Lovely!

Sakae Sushi, may I enquire how you managed to secure glass shelvings onto your fixed bath screen in your bathroom?

hello. for the common toilet can just get those U shape metal bracket specially made for fixing glass panel from those contractor hardware shop.

the master toilet shelves a little complicated, i did some customization. bot the U shape and got the metal welder to modify so it is can be screw onto the the handles to hold the magazines. need to open holes so can fix both together using screws.

:bangwall:

:bangwall::dribble: no problem. but den wait you dun like my design how? hehe. another lousy id liao haha.

everyone like different style lah. your home is 1 style, mine is 1 lor. so cannot compare 1

:bangwall:

design only mah, don't have to apply wholesale one right?

junkay also did one for my place, thinking of incorporating some of his design when i renovate my place maybe 10yrs down the road :bangwall: !!

i like your design coz of the clean-cut lines

and the creative use of space :~ :~

hello. for the common toilet can just get those U shape metal bracket specially made for fixing glass panel from those contractor hardware shop.

the master toilet shelves a little complicated, i did some customization. bot the U shape and got the metal welder to modify so it is can be screw onto the the handles to hold the magazines. need to open holes so can fix both together using screws.

:yamseng:

Those U shape metal bracket, can be bought where? I looked in DIY shops and Ikea, Ikea has something but it only can hold a very small glass width. I want those which can hold at least 5mm or more

Those U shape metal bracket, can be bought where? I looked in DIY shops and Ikea, Ikea has something but it only can hold a very small glass width. I want those which can hold at least 5mm or more

hi jule/chunky monkey

pix paints a thousand words.

just to hold the glass

cimg1039ah1.th.jpg

to hold the glass and the magazines and towel, i customise the U onto the magazine rack

cimg1038zx9.th.jpg

head down to this little christmas store of all the contractors. TAI SENG at geylang road. just opposite the road the place where all the durian shops are located. you can find all sorts of things that you want to fix your place. :~:~

my contractors see me went running cos i always go there to hunt for things that they say CANNOT. DON'T HAVE. CANNOT BE DONE :) end up LL i found it and they have to do for me. :P

jule, its safer to go for tampered glass 10mm if you wanna do the glass rack.

design only mah, don't have to apply wholesale one right?

junkay also did one for my place, thinking of incorporating some of his design when i renovate my place maybe 10yrs down the road :(:furious:

i like your design coz of the clean-cut lines

and the creative use of space :~:(

hi apple

no problem :yamseng: creative use of space meh? i'm seen as being crazy cos to errect the glass room for my daughter in middle of the flat and have the passage way, i gave up 1 bed room :( my friend's wife who is an idea say its like striking TOTO if they can get a cilent to buy such idea. :yamseng:

Edited by sakae sushi

hi jule/chunky monkey

pix paints a thousand words.

just to hold the glass

head down to this little christmas store of all the contractors. TAI SENG at geylang road. just opposite the road the place where all the durian shops are located. you can find all sorts of things that you want to fix your place. :yamseng::)

my contractors see me went running cos i always go there to hunt for things that they say CANNOT. DON'T HAVE. CANNOT BE DONE :yamseng: end up LL i found it and they have to do for me. :(

jule, its safer to go for tampered glass 10mm if you wanna do the glass rack.

hi apple

ic.. thanks!! Im not sure how thick my glass panels are, but it's thicker than the usual glass panels sold.. they used to be used for glass cabinets, so I guess they should be thick enough ?