Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chunky Monkey

Maid Abuse (disturbing Youtube Videos)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya reported in the news yesterday. The employer even said that the maid was very nice and delicate in front of them!!

haiz...........

Ponder to myself, why bother to feed & change the diapers.

If cannot take it, just leave the baby to cry til baby sleeps.

At least thats what some do to cure colic baby.

At least better than toying with the baby causing permanent damage.

Also why no pacifier meh ?

By the way, now maid are like king.

A little bit no happy, they go to Ministry of Manpower.

Without any reasons, just say miss home, agency/employer must

send them back regardless of any outstanding loan.

MOM will tell them, don't worry about the loan, agency no more charge you

Air tickets , employer will pay for you.

So they die die wanna go back, don't even want transfer.

So they take it like a holiday.

By the way, now maid are like king.

A little bit no happy, they go to Ministry of Manpower.

Without any reasons, just say miss home, agency/employer must

send them back regardless of any outstanding loan.

MOM will tell them, don't worry about the loan, agency no more charge you

Air tickets , employer will pay for you.

So they die die wanna go back, don't even want transfer.

So they take it like a holiday.

Yes I agree some maids they behave like King they knw how to play trick infront of the employer.

To me getting a good maid is like gamble, u nvr knw what they put inside the food and feed u, or bring lover back home do funny things or worst abuse ur child.

If that employer nvr put up the camera, they will nvr knw how the maid treat their baby. :notti::dribble:

Yes I agree some maids they behave like King they knw how to play trick infront of the employer.

To me getting a good maid is like gamble, u nvr knw what they put inside the food and feed u, or bring lover back home do funny things or worst abuse ur child.

If that employer nvr put up the camera, they will nvr knw how the maid treat their baby. :notti::(

If the maid clever, next time, if they wanna abuse.

They go to the toilet or their room where you cannot put the camera

OMG :(:notti:

Baby hit against the chair and armrest of the sofa ... so painful :notti:!!

:P:no: the maid :(:lol:

Baby is called Oreo ??

OMG :(:notti:

Baby hit against the chair and armrest of the sofa ... so painful :notti:!!

:P:no: the maid :(:lol:

Baby is called Oreo ??

Oh, the part, the maid wanna choke the baby.

Kick like a football, force feed the milk.

Anyone of these can kill

Oh, the part, the maid wanna choke the baby.

Kick like a football, force feed the milk.

Anyone of these can kill

haiz ... any new abt the baby ??

okay anot ??

I am most disturbed by the part where the maid swing the sarong cradle towards the wooden chair at the dining table, knocking the head against it.

Also, no prize for guessing if the maid will be sent to jail or be charged for abuse. Given the good police force we have in Singapore, my policy is always "All offenders will be dealt with severely. If lucky, you will be handed over to the police".

Find it hard to believe that the parents would leave the care of their 2-mth old baby to a maid. I think it was reported in the news that the baby is 2-mth old.

In the first place, is the maid trained to look after such a young baby? Is she also required to do other housework? Frankly speaking, it is not easy to do both and she could be phyicially tired having to take care of everything, especially with singaporeans not so proud record of maid abuse and expecting them to Bao Ka Liao.

Find it hard to believe that the parents would leave the care of their 2-mth old baby to a maid. I think it was reported in the news that the baby is 2-mth old.

In the first place, is the maid trained to look after such a young baby? Is she also required to do other housework? Frankly speaking, it is not easy to do both and she could be phyicially tired having to take care of everything, especially with singaporeans not so proud record of maid abuse and expecting them to Bao Ka Liao.

You are right. There must be two sides to this story; we are only hearing the parents' side. Being optimistic and believing that nobody is borned bad, something must have triggered the maid to behave like that.

But of course there is no justifications at all for a 2-mth baby to be abuse in this way...

I won't be surprise if she is send back just with a warning,

if doctor can certify that baby do not suffer any physical/mental disorder.

She can claim herself to be mentally disorder at that time due to culture shock ..etc

Guess our govt will wanna close this case fast also.

So off she goes .....

Maybe she will be ban from entering here again.

But then again, she may return with another name.

Even the maid is abuse by the employer if so she shld approch the agent or MOM and not kick the bb or swing the cradle so hard.

That small BB do nothing to deserve it, what is really caused permanently head damage. She doesnt deserve any sympathy from me even she is abused by the employer. :P8|