Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
butterflykisses

Post Reno Blues :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sadly to say its one of the rather popular company in this forum

anyway i dun wish to name them in the thread since the boss was nice enough to handle our case even though he wasnt the one who serviced us

if u wanna know more can pm me thou

Hi can u PM me the contractoer name?

sadly to say its one of the rather popular company in this forum

anyway i dun wish to name them in the thread since the boss was nice enough to handle our case even though he wasnt the one who serviced us

if u wanna know more can pm me thou

Hi butterflykisses,

I can't PM you. Please PM me the contractor / ID company and thanks.

We just had our resale unit renovated a couple of months back. The reno was a major one, almost everything was renovated and we shifted in 2 months ago.

After we shifted in, we faced some issues with the house's reno.

* Wrong drilling for toilet glass shelf so toilet wall tiles had to be hacked, retiled and redrilled

* Uneven wall painting (Painter wasnt keen to repaint it until we spoke to the ID and got him to see it for himself)

* The toilet glass door hinge was a little unstable (Rectified and praying that the hinge is secured and will not fall off one day)

* Bedroom door stopper came off

* ID told us for after sales service, we are not to contact him but his boss (was pretty disappointed)

* On 3rd day of CNY, we were locked out of our own house at 1am cos the main door lock was spoilt :(

* Barely a week later, the water heater gave out a loud explode sound, smoke emitted and the entire house's electricity tripped

I'm feeling really stressed about all these and the possible future 'surprises' that might come up anytime.

I really dunno is it we SUAY or what? Or were the reno works not done properly? :(

The only consolation was the boss of the ID company is still not too bad. Though he wasnt the one who serviced our renovation proceess, he tried to help or advice us in any way he could even when we faced issues at 1am. He also followed up our emergency issues pretty promptly.

But Im still feeling upset and worried. Dunno what's next?

And each time something happens, we have to spend time arranging for rectifications, taking time off work to wait for the workers to come rectify and clean up the mess after that.

:(:(:(:(

hello. pls PM me. thanks

Edited by dyns119