Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BunBun

My 'loft' Home In Jw

Hehehe my apologies for the delay, went out right after the installation of the wink design 'cos had a movie to catch with hubby.

Here's the pics. But be warned, the pics aren't that fantastic as its taken with a hp + the birdies are not big enough to capture from a distance. It doesn't do justice to the actual one in person. Paiseh hor. But special thanks to christinetan & the uncle who install for us

Front view on closeup

secondviewzb3.jpg

Side view on close up again

firstviewpp7.jpg

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Mine is a partial pic of the actual design in the wink website leh, that one extends to the ceiling & width of the wall fully compared to the wall in my place. My wall is longish which have 2 doors on the other side also. So did part of the passageway wall first. Might want to extend the design further later on if possible. :sport-smiley-004:

Total damage is SGD 469 for both the wink tailor & winklife design + installation fee(this one for MBR)

**wee wee** swee leh..total cost? :sport-smiley-004:

the decals looks positively drool-worthy :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

but i think i cannot have coz my cats will be too busy trying to catch the birds :good::D

Provided your cats claws are able to hook onto the wall to catch birds or else can hear a sharpening sound on the wall when your cats slide down the wall. :P

Hehehe, besides I scare summer will really want to pee at the tree on the left after hubby remarked on that possibility.

the decals looks positively drool-worthy :dribble: :dribble:

but i think i cannot have coz my cats will be too busy trying to catch the birds :lol: :lol:

the decals looks positively drool-worthy :dribble::lol:

but i think i cannot have coz my cats will be too busy trying to catch the birds :lol: :lol:

:lol::rofl::P

nice one..was thinking to put dog/cat maybe on the low wall side also..hahah then my dogs will be busy making frens.. :dribble:

Provided your cats claws are able to hook onto the wall to catch birds or else can hear a sharpening sound on the wall when your cats slide down the wall. :dribble:

Hehehe, besides I scare summer will really want to pee at the tree on the left after hubby remarked on that possibility.

think they'll just keep jumping

my 'children' can all reach the light switches when they jump so most prob they'll just bring the decal down in time :dribble:

Hmm your cats so strong to bring the decals down ah? I thought the decals won't get torn down so easily 'cos it does look & feel the painted kind, no sticker feeling

think they'll just keep jumping

my 'children' can all reach the light switches when they jump so most prob they'll just bring the decal down in time :dribble:

Hmm your cats so strong to bring the decals down ah? I thought the decals won't get torn down so easily 'cos it does look & feel the painted kind, no sticker feeling

hmm that's hard to say coz my babies got really sharp claws

maybe after trying for the umpteenth time they'll succeed in 'catching' the birds :dribble: :dribble:

Great work Diva!:P And thanks!zzzz

Been searching for different wall decals online myself but its not easy (Im a dummy @ googling). Gonna research ur list nw.....yippee!! 8|

Okay, I thought the pics of the decals I posted earlier on is not very clear (think its my phone settings), so I went and adjusted the colour, brightness settings on my hp & it looks much better now though slightly blur as below :-

birdfa2.jpg

bird2ru4.jpg

Nivlek yes wink will look nice on glass too, it comes in diff colours like black, white, grey depending on which colours are available in your choice of decals

Nice wink!:bleah:

Hmmmm will wink look nice on frosted glass??

Greycat, Hehehe you can check with christinetan also for the measurement. She does wink decals on a part time basis I think? Not sure though but i know Zirkh3355 did full wink design(Cherry) on his wall. Its in his blog signature. :notti::bow:

hI bunbun, Very swee wor!:bleah::P:yamseng:

Makes me wanna call them n ask for one nw..... :)

Diva, Yup It was also my first time hearing about vitroceramic until we go into Mayer to have a look at the induction hob 'cos hubby wanted induction at first. Hehe I don't have kids now so not any worry to me about the decal being peeled off by itchy hands & the uncle who install for us, says it last for a few years if maintained properly. I looked at your blog before & find you have really a comprehensive list. You must have spent alot of time on your research! :dunno:

its the first time i have heard about vitroceramic hob interesting! but have to be very careful. I am the kinda of person who forgets stuffs when i get busy in the kitchen so dun think i will use becoz def will burn myself! :P

we are interested in decals initally and went to several decals store. i noticed that they can be peeled off easily (i discreety tried that with my nails while the person wasn't looking) so its not really recommended with people with children (who have itchy hands) :P

i actually complied a list of decal shops available (local and overseas). http://diva79.blogspot.com/2008/03/directo...all-decals.html

can order the small decals from overseas and install yourself. think its cheaper too. :)

Hehe, You know this old macdonald advertisement on tv several years ago where this kid deliberately bait the persian cat with a yarn ball & the cat attempt to hook the yarn ball? In the end the cat bait the boy back with the macdonald meal set. :)

If bait your cats same way huh, I think will self owned themselves on the wall 'cos only paper birds to 'catch'? :P

hmm that's hard to say coz my babies got really sharp claws

maybe after trying for the umpteenth time they'll succeed in 'catching' the birds :notti::P

Edited by BunBun

now can see the birds flying around liao..this picture quite nice leh but i never see in the web wor..maybe eyes tia stamp..let me go n browse again :bleah:

Babytan, the pic shown here has some modification done compared to the one in the pic shown in the website. You can compare the difference between both pics. The wall shown in the website is tall in height and shorter in width with full ceiling to bottom pic design while the wall in my pic is short in height but long in width with partial design of the original one.

now can see the birds flying around liao..this picture quite nice leh but i never see in the web wor..maybe eyes tia stamp..let me go n browse again :bleah:
Edited by BunBun

mean yours more like customization la?

if buy those ready made will be much more cheaper ya?

told my husband that you spent $400++ on decals, his mouth almost drop :bleah::bleah:

hope he doesnt stop me from going to the decal shop later..