Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reiki

The Reiki Sanctuary

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

At last we have moved in and not fully settled down yet. We are still getting some workers coming in every now and then to finish off some minor works. We find it a chore as we need to be around and not able to organise the house. Gosh, and we are physically tired and mentally drained.

Here are some pictures:

The Guest Toilet:

The Shower Area GuestToilet1B.jpg The "Business" Area GuestToilet1G.jpg

The Black and White Kitchen

View from Living Room Kitchen1C.jpg

Kitchen-SinkArea1A.jpg

More pics:

And closer look at our kitchen sink - really happy with it. It has a wide strainer and a deep scoop garbage disposal.

Kitchen-Sink1A.jpg

The Dry Area Kitchen-DryArea1F.jpg The Utility Area Kitchen-FridgeArea1B-1.jpg

The Balcony:

Left Side Balcony1.jpg Right Side Balcony1B.jpg

[still waiting for the delivery of the daybed cushion]

Your place is very tastefully done! I'm sure you spent not just a lot of money but also time in choosing all those little pieces of furnishings to go with it. I have got lots to learn from your example!

A big thumbs up! :good:

Your place is very tastefully done! I'm sure you spent not just a lot of money but also time in choosing all those little pieces of furnishings to go with it. I have got lots to learn from your example!

wow. very nice modern design, yet carries off alittle of the resort feel. totally love the bedroom entrance, how u put de drawing there, with the light casting on it =)

:jawdrop: ..i went through your blog..

very detailed renovation work from edge straightner to wall plastering to hidden trunkings and many many plugs.. :bow::dribble:

good job done :drunk::thumbs up::good::good::good:

May i know how much is the renovation cost?

wow that's really nice :wub: :wub:

can ask what sink is that? really big and nice :good:

It's from Toto. Think the model is Ishibashi.

There is a display of this set at their Toto showroom along Bukit Timah Road.

OH MY!!!!! Your house is beautiful!!!!!!!

Congrats on moving in!!

Thanks pinkpetter. :)

very nice hse...so cosy! love ur balcony area with the day bed

Thanks bubble-ling. :)

Hehe, it is the only smoking area in the house too. :sport-smiley-004:

Thanks mmycheng. We actually sat down with our architect friend since April this year just to go through the layout. We just want a house that is easy to maintain and one that can last us through our old age. Hehe.

wow. very nice modern design, yet carries off alittle of the resort feel. totally love the bedroom entrance, how u put de drawing there, with the light casting on it =)

Thanks mwerkz.

When we were planning for the master bedroom, we want to have a spacious entrance and a non-cluttered sight. That wall area is purposely planned. Our original idea is to have a sculpture but it will be too big for that area and might hinder movement towards the master wardrobe.

With that idea mooted earlier from our planning stage, we already had in mind to have a light to shine down towards the object. For now, it is a painting. The painting is light and easily hang.

:jawdrop: ..i went through your blog..

very detailed renovation work from edge straightner to wall plastering to hidden trunkings and many many plugs.. :bow::dribble:

good job done :drunk::thumbs up::good::good::good:

May i know how much is the renovation cost?

Wah porkypig, u really went through! :)

Guess we are lucky to have an architect friend who is super detailed. She has a good designer partner too.

Hmm, must say the renovation costs us a bomb. It is a choice between having an expensive resale flat or to do a renovation that will last for a loooonnnggg time for us :)

Reiki,

Have to agree with the rest of the spammers that ur resale flat is really well done up. Looks even better than those new HDB Premium flats. Your kitchen has the moden look while the MBR has the resort feel. How I wish I have a flat like that to stay.

Wah porkypig, u really went through! :)

Guess we are lucky to have an architect friend who is super detailed. She has a good designer partner too.

Hmm, must say the renovation costs us a bomb. It is a choice between having an expensive resale flat or to do a renovation that will last for a loooonnnggg time for us :)

Yup..it is interesting to go thru reno blog..nice to see different things and ideas.

Bad days to good days..But i hv to say your reno blog is very nicely done up..

And if i am not mistaken, for the w/m to be placed there. The copper pipes actually went up the false

ceiling and.......... finally @ that location?? :notti:

Great job and the both of you can start to njoy your fruits of labour.. :yamseng:

Wowww!!! Very nice :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

interesting blog..I must add...a lot of effort put in, and a balanced view of your renovation.

Great job! :yamseng:

Reiki,

Have to agree with the rest of the spammers that ur resale flat is really well done up. Looks even better than those new HDB Premium flats. Your kitchen has the moden look while the MBR has the resort feel. How I wish I have a flat like that to stay.

Thanks tower.

Guess, there's plus minus getting this resale flat. One of the things is not having a gas pipe - not used to having cylinder gas and always feel like the gas gonna empty soon after each cooking. :bangwall:

Yup..it is interesting to go thru reno blog..nice to see different things and ideas.

Bad days to good days..But i hv to say your reno blog is very nicely done up..

And if i am not mistaken, for the w/m to be placed there. The copper pipes actually went up the false

ceiling and.......... finally @ that location?? :notti:

Great job and the both of you can start to njoy your fruits of labour.. :yamseng:

Looking back, this renovation is such a great life lessons. Surely, it will stay within us down the years ahead.

Err, what is w/m eh? :unsure:

Wowww!!! Very nice :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

interesting blog..I must add...a lot of effort put in, and a balanced view of your renovation.

Great job! :yamseng:

Thanks oogachaga.

Haha, indeed a lot of effort was put in. We had sleepless nights in the beginning too.