Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Will check with seller later this evening on the 5120. Value of a 'price' is relative to so many factors; so each of us can make a decision to go/no-go on the indicative price (and price when locked down).

I was looking at how Korean won currency is performing relative to SGD -- and I just loved google (link below). You can use the zoom buttons to go back to history --- so supersmart people would have bought the lock (and probably a thousand other things) in early part of 2009 where it is so low - but then we can't be that supersmart :~ . So we make do with the current situation.

Google Finance Korean Won against SGD

I am bumping this post of mine because whatever group buy negotiated better be closed fast because if txn is dragged unnecessarily long, and Korean Won currency continues to rise, I don't think you can hold it against the seller. I am not the expert on currency trends other than the graph in the link above. You make your own conclusion.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Like to express my thanks as well for your help to bargain this buy for us, atlantis2267!

I will sent a mail to Desmond and contact him soon for the details.!

=)

It is listed on some of the ebay ads - but here it is: korealocks@gmail.com

oh, thanks. i was looking at the 1320 but it's not listed there.

Yup have also contacted the seller, but need to wait for his response as I'm requesting for end of Mar installation.

already contacted the seller and arranged a date for installation. thanks for the lobang. :)

Oh man, am I too late to add 1 more gateman 100? Sigh... Really hope u can squeeze in. Juz saw this thread today.

why dun you just email him? more biz is good mah. i dun see a reason why he will reject :)

Edited by alamak

I will let the seller decide how long he wants to offer discount; so just go ahead and try (I would also anticipate some will drop out from the group buy).

In the meantime, how come no one looked at Gateman F10? This is a rim lock that I thought would be quite convenient for some. Just want to highlight so not all herding towards F100 - lol.

3.jpg

hi atlantis2267,

What about the Samsung EZON SHS-1320? The price seems attractive compared to other models.

Anyone using this currently?

Thanks.

Eric

hi atlantis2267,

What about the Samsung EZON SHS-1320? The price seems attractive compared to other models.

Anyone using this currently?

Thanks.

Eric

What about it? :D . I have a apartment in Malaysia that uses two of these (for front and back door). It's safer in the Malaysia context and cheapest solution for those who keep loosing their keys.

Hi folks, I need to make sure I met my obligations of 10 units for the 8% discount.

Installation beyond 2 weeks from Jan 19th , not backed by a deposit - I agree with seller is as good as not getting.

I want to close out my obligations fast, if you have not contacted seller, please do it quickly - and let me know too.

Thanks.

To be updated (OK means i was notified in this thread or via PM that install date firm within 2 weeks, or future installation backed by deposit)

1x Gateman F100 atlantis2267---[ OK ]

1x Gateman F100 oogmsn

1x Gateman F100 Batman -------[ OK - and installed ]

1x Gateman F100 Velv

1x Gateman F100 yowetan ------[ not proceeding; door too thick ]

1x Gateman F100 firestarter ----[ OK ]

1x Gateman F100 minimalis -----[ OK ]

1x Gateman F10 freshzman------[ OK - and installed, changed to F100]

1x Samsung 5120 littleterror ----[ OK ]

1x Samsung 1320 littleterror ----[ OK ]

1x Samsung 1320 alamak -------[ OK ]

Anyone else want to join the group buy and ready to install in two weeks or less, please join in.

Edited by atlantis2267

Hi,

Is this possible for us to install the digital keylocks ourself? I saw some videos demo it in youtube.

Just realize there is another guy called rachael.zhang82 selling these kind of digital keylocks in ebay. Anyone bought from this guy b4?

Thanks.

Eric