Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Grp buy is ending liao. thou there r sm buyers who r installing in end july.

u cn PM me ur contacts so tt i can fwd to dealer.

cn try ur luck if they cn still offer u.

Hi ejzoen,

I'm interested in YDM4109. Pls help to foward my contact to the dealer. Thanks.

Mark 96874373

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

I am keen to install the YDM4109. can email me pls at vivien.hlp@gmail.com

Thanks... need to install quite urgently...

So for digital door locks for wooden door not for metal grill gate.

Unless both sides of locks comes with number pads, card readers or fingerprint readers.

For me grille gate is not for the door to secure my home. I use it for ventilation purpose by opening main wooden door and we don't really lock the grille gate.

When I do so I feel like in the big cage as all my windows also have grills but half hight.

You can consider Samsung or Yale Digital Door Locks for your main door.

Both are the reliable brands.

www.samsungdigitallifie.com

or www.yalelock.com

That lock can fit on metal gate? How much u selling ?

Dear all,

I have some lobang to get the gateman lock directly from Korea ... found out that F10 hook is only about S$300 and can add remote control ... haven't check the price. My problem is I don't know how to install ... if anyone can help me on the installation, I can help with the lock purchase. I am also trying to check on V20 price.

Apparently, according to my friend ... in Korea ... digital lock is very very common and 50% of the people use gateman. If you are concern with security ... the hook version will solve part on the problem with cowbar ... as it attached the lock instead of just locking it ... so thinking of getting "hook".

I would like a YDM4109 lock but the installation can only be done sometime in September/ October. Thanks.

I would like the YDM4109 too! Installion can only be done early August.

Hey jasbee, I know there is a dealer selling Gateman lock in Singapore E bay. He selling the F10 at $499 with installation, parts warranty and 24 hours support.

I think it is better for you to buy from him, what if the lock you import spoil? Nobody is going to rescue you when the machine is faulty.

If the lock is not working you still must mail back to korea for exchange which is so troublesome.

Your price $300 is after shipping and 7% Gst?

I have seen the samsung and yale lock before. However they do not have the fingerprint Rim lock and my bedroom have a pull handle.

That is why i went to ebay to purchase the Gateman F10 for my main door and bedroom. 2 lock with installation at only $950 which is relatively reasonable.

I heard from the dealer that gateman product Yale lock and therefor is very reliable and in korea 50% of the people are using gateman instead.

Hope samsung and yale will produce rim lock in future.

Hi Bro,

Interested in the YDM4109 and can install anytime. Do let me know if its available. Thanks.

Guest Yale

Hello All,

I am offering a CRAZY sales for Yale Digital Door Lock.

YDM3107 will be going for $550NETT includes Installation & GST!!!!!

Free rebate part for double leaf door.

This promo will be valid from now till 31st August / while stock lasts.

Lock will come with 1 year warranty from ASSA ABLOY Singapore.

More information of YDM3107 can be found here.

http://www.yaleasia.com/en/yale/yale-asia/...;productId=8539

Installation Days Mon- Sat

Installation Time, 10am, 2pm, 4pm

PM me your preferred installation date & time, name and address and I will call you to confirm. Please allow 3 days notice for me to arrange for installation.

Cheers!!!

Yale Man :D

Hey betty, you know you can get 2 digital locks, gateman F100 and F10 at the price of $1100?

They function and look same like Y4109 and gateman is the company that manufature the Yale lock.

I purchase the F100 for my main door and f10 in my bedroom from this seller that i found in singapore e-bay.

You can type gateman or samsung digital lock and should be able to find him. Good luck =)

Hi Marcia

I know there are some differences between Yale Gateman and Gateman itself, even though the technology was supposedly Gateman. I like the fact that if all else fail, Yale Gateman still has the last resort of using keys to unlock. Guess I am just a typical kiasu!