Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Hey betty, you know you can get 2 digital locks, gateman F100 and F10 at the price of $1100?

They function and look same like Y4109 and gateman is the company that manufature the Yale lock.

I purchase the F100 for my main door and f10 in my bedroom from this seller that i found in singapore e-bay.

You can type gateman or samsung digital lock and should be able to find him. Good luck =)

the different between gateman F100 and Yale 4109 is tt yale got manual key override.. i was actually going to buy the F100 from the ebay.. but thinking wat if all electric way goes cocK up including the 9v battery..... which now i decided to look for the yale4109 which hv key to override to prevent any lockout...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the different between gateman F100 and Yale 4109 is tt yale got manual key override.. i was actually going to buy the F100 from the ebay.. but thinking wat if all electric way goes cocK up including the 9v battery..... which now i decided to look for the yale4109 which hv key to override to prevent any lockout...

There is warranty for F100 and if everything fails after the warranty period, you can buy a new one. I was told that the F100 is similar to the YDM4109. The cost of F100 is about 50% to 60% the cost of the YDM4109. I have made a group order and is awaiting for response on when to pay and collect the Gateman F100. If you are interested, you can also join in the group purchase. Given the price difference and similarities in function, it makes a lot of sense to get the F100 but it is your choice. Cheers! :D

Guest Yale

If the warranty for F100 is over, and fails one day. Who are you gonna call? How much do you think the locksmiths will charge when he sees it is a digital lock that needs breaking in? His warranty is for the set I'm sure, and who is going to bear all the locksmith charges even during warranty period?

If the warranty for F100 is over, and fails one day. Who are you gonna call? How much do you think the locksmiths will charge when he sees it is a digital lock that needs breaking in? His warranty is for the set I'm sure, and who is going to bear all the locksmith charges even during warranty period?

just wondering.. how much is it going to cost to ask a locksmith to open a digital lock>??

Does anyone know if there is a limited number of times the access PIN can be changed for these digital locks?

After i purchase Gateman F10 at $499 from ebay.

I have tried to use number combination lock for my gate and lock it when i am inside my house.

However i still find it troublesome to lock the gate and the the number combination lock can be lost easily.

Any people know solution to solve this problem?

Abrial, I have been through your thought process. :) Here is my solution.

http://www.masterlock.com/product_details/...Padlocks/1500iD

Do take note that you may have to check your padlock eyelet size as this lock is not very big. I had to grind down and cut away some metal from my HDB gate eyelet to fit this lock. But glad I did. :) I got some grinding stones to fit on a drill and slowly grind away the metal. Make sure you wear googles and heavy gloves for protection.

You can buy this revolutionary lock at Home-Fix. It uses movement rather than numbers to open. You can open the lock blindfolded.

I don't carry any keys to my house anymore. :) My maindoor uses a digital lock.

Have fun.

Edited by Psalm91

This look interesting. Why to buy ? and price ?

You may ask for DL 3465 which hv 2 sides number pads.

i chkd & d price is ard $165 supply only.

this 1 is abit hard co-ordinate as it requires you to

step 1. buy d lock

step 2 show it to ur gate maker.

step 3. once new gate is up u get d locksmith to perform the installation & programing the code.

locksmith charges ard $80 to install & program this lock

you may visit 3108 bedok north st 5 #05-21 or call 64424904 & ask for 2sided push button lock

Edited by ejzoen

Hello All,

I am offering a CRAZY sales for Yale Digital Door Lock.

YDM3107 will be going for $550NETT includes Installation & GST!!!!!

Free rebate part for double leaf door.

This promo will be valid from now till 31st August / while stock lasts.

Lock will come with 1 year warranty from ASSA ABLOY Singapore.

More information of YDM3107 can be found here.

http://www.yaleasia.com/en/yale/yale-asia/...;productId=8539

Installation Days Mon- Sat

Installation Time, 10am, 2pm, 4pm

PM me your preferred installation date & time, name and address and I will call you to confirm. Please allow 3 days notice for me to arrange for installation.

Cheers!!!

Yale Man :D

Alahma, you sale but forget to advertise your sale topic in Renotalk. I help you to insert in as below

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=32547&hl=

Ghost, this is the 24 hours lock smith number, 92249224. It is written onto that seller facebook not long ago and i have post my lock photo onto his facebook wall. Per trip he will charge $100 to destroy and sell you the next piece at a replacement price.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pr...04&v=photos

The seller told me that the point of getting digital lock is to replace the function of key and also to prevent people from peek open.

What if you lose the key? You have to change the whole lock? Since the key cannot be dulplicate.

Edited by Marcia

Ghost, this is the 24 hours lock smith number, 92249224. It is written onto that seller facebook not long ago and i have post my lock photo onto his facebook wall. Per trip he will charge $100 to destroy and sell you the next piece at a replacement price.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pr...04&v=photos

The seller told me that the point of getting digital lock is to replace the function of key and also to prevent people from peek open.

What if you lose the key? You have to change the whole lock? Since the key cannot be dulplicate.

I'm looking at this lock too. It's good that the physical key cannot be duplicated. Can just leave the spare physical key in parents' home in case of emergency, not for daily usage. Since only 4 RFID cards provided, not enough spare cards to give RFID card to parents and anyway, I think they prefer to hold actual physical key anyway.

Edited by erwin123

You should contact the Amazon and Google.There are many things you can have from there.If someone else recommend how would you trust him.

Edited by johngate2100