Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Only about 1 few more weeks to go... Then hoh seh liao...

aha. but de time can be anytime from 1st-15th oct :(

anyway i have asked de agent (power of attorney) to sign de indemnity form n drop in my mailbox liao, so my ID can go ahead n apply for reno permit first. den once after 2nd appt, it'll be hack hack n hack :notti:

but dunno my agent will drop or not. sometimes i really vomit blood tokin to him :(

aha. but de time can be anytime from 1st-15th oct :(

anyway i have asked de agent (power of attorney) to sign de indemnity form n drop in my mailbox liao, so my ID can go ahead n apply for reno permit first. den once after 2nd appt, it'll be hack hack n hack :notti:

but dunno my agent will drop or not. sometimes i really vomit blood tokin to him :(

I can understand your feelings... My agent is no better... Just bug your agent to do it and do it fast...

I can understand your feelings... My agent is no better... Just bug your agent to do it and do it fast...

hey. how come ur 1st appt later den me, u know ur 2nd appt date liao? :( i m still kept in de dark :dunno:

hey. how come ur 1st appt later den me, u know ur 2nd appt date liao? :( i m still kept in de dark :dunno:

At the 1st appointment, both the buyer and seller will be there. The officer didn't ask you about your choice completion date? We wanted the earliest completion date which is 4 weeks but ours was a bank loan so it would take at least 5 weeks. We didn't need to be there for the 2nd appointment so the seller just decided to put it on the 16th to his convenience. Note that the confirmed date may differ up to a week. If nothing goes wrong, most likely the choice date would be given.

The samething happened when I sold my place. We wanted to drag it to the maximum of 8 weeks but the buyer requested to move in earlier at 6 weeks. We met in the middle and decided on 7 weeks completion. The officer then calculated and said the date would be either on the 8th and 9th of Sept. Eventually the confirmed date was on the 8th as there was no delay met during the completion process.

At the 1st appointment, both the buyer and seller will be there. The officer didn't ask you about your choice completion date? We wanted the earliest completion date which is 4 weeks but ours was a bank loan so it would take at least 5 weeks. We didn't need to be there for the 2nd appointment so the seller just decided to put it on the 16th to his convenience. Note that the confirmed date may differ up to a week. If nothing goes wrong, most likely the choice date would be given.

The samething happened when I sold my place. We wanted to drag it to the maximum of 8 weeks but the buyer requested to move in earlier at 6 weeks. We met in the middle and decided on 7 weeks completion. The officer then calculated and said the date would be either on the 8th and 9th of Sept. Eventually the confirmed date was on the 8th as there was no delay met during the completion process.

hi, my 1st appt was the same date as urs!.. but still no news of 2nd appt too.. but the agent wrote an "appeal" letter to state the completion date on 10 oct.. the officer calculated and said it can be done around that period.. but sigh.. when will the letter for 2nd appt reach us?

mwerkz: looking forward to see your reno to kick off! ;) hope to see ya ard, our new flat is in bukit batok west ave 6.

hi, my 1st appt was the same date as urs!.. but still no news of 2nd appt too.. but the agent wrote an "appeal" letter to state the completion date on 10 oct.. the officer calculated and said it can be done around that period.. but sigh.. when will the letter for 2nd appt reach us?

mwerkz: looking forward to see your reno to kick off! ;) hope to see ya ard, our new flat is in bukit batok west ave 6.

You can constantly check 'myHDB" webpage on the HDB website... Logon through Singpass about 2 - 3 weeks before the 10th of Oct...

You can constantly check 'myHDB" webpage on the HDB website... Logon through Singpass about 2 - 3 weeks before the 10th of Oct...

did check.. but no updates yet.. may i know when was ur 2nd appt confirmed? i read from HDB website, they will inform you of the 2nd appt within 2 weeks from your 1st appt.. quite anxious during this waiting period.. sigh

erms. de officer only say she will try to put it first wk of oct, tentatively 3rd oct. but no written proof? so can be confirmed that it'll be 3rd oct? if 3rd oct, i happy happy wor :dancingqueen:

hehe. i oso waiting!! hey. ave 6 shuld be near my place? my is bukit batok st 21. close one road n it's central liao :notti:

Got some revised 3d drawings after i selected my tiles

MBR bathroom:

commont_bathroom_3.jpg

very nice floral tiles. but non reflective one. so scared it'll be abit dark. de black black thing on top of the vanity is my mirror. fully black liao. worried. but really love the tiles. so gonna give it a try

Common bathroom:

commont_bathroom_2.jpg

choose this black glossy tiles to match this reflective floral tiles. 3d drawings dun look good. but got a feeling the end product will turn out alot nicer. with de assurance of my ID, decided to give it a go

Vanity area at WIW:

walk-in_wardrobe_2.jpg

added a lightbox on top of my vanity area. but need to add money. dunno how much. might not go ahead if too ex :(

did check.. but no updates yet.. may i know when was ur 2nd appt confirmed? i read from HDB website, they will inform you of the 2nd appt within 2 weeks from your 1st appt.. quite anxious during this waiting period.. sigh

I guess this one differs from officer to officer. My officer had her calender in front of her that states her appointments. She was free on both the dates so she made an indication on it. But she said that this is just a tentative date. Confirmation will be sent out about 10 days to the tentative date. My wife consistently checks the HDB website so we got to know it about 2 weeks before the tentative date.

I can understand your anxiety. Relax. If your documents are in order and there's no delay with the bank side, you should be able to get the date you want, perhaps plus 1 or 2 days. :)

erms. de officer only say she will try to put it first wk of oct, tentatively 3rd oct. but no written proof? so can be confirmed that it'll be 3rd oct? if 3rd oct, i happy happy wor :dancingqueen:

hehe. i oso waiting!! hey. ave 6 shuld be near my place? my is bukit batok st 21. close one road n it's central liao :notti:

There wasn't any black and white too as they would need time to process the documents so they would not commit on the date. You can try checking the HDB website from next week onwards. There will also be a SMS sent out to you when the date is confirmed.

it's exactly 2wks to 3rd oct, our tentative 2nd appt date. but now still no news of my 2nd appt date. do u think they'll entertain me if i give them a call? :bangwall:

Got some revised 3d drawings after i selected my tiles

MBR bathroom:

commont_bathroom_3.jpg

very nice floral tiles. but non reflective one. so scared it'll be abit dark. de black black thing on top of the vanity is my mirror. fully black liao. worried. but really love the tiles. so gonna give it a try

Common bathroom:

commont_bathroom_2.jpg

choose this black glossy tiles to match this reflective floral tiles. 3d drawings dun look good. but got a feeling the end product will turn out alot nicer. with de assurance of my ID, decided to give it a go

Vanity area at WIW:

walk-in_wardrobe_2.jpg

added a lightbox on top of my vanity area. but need to add money. dunno how much. might not go ahead if too ex :(

ur toilet tiles looks really cool.. must be ex rite? i wanted to choose the glossy tiles (to run a line for kitchen) but the price if i nv rmb wrongly is abt $11+/psf?

too ex... lol

got agent? my agent helped us call the officer. next day i got the appt date in sms liao. and my 1st appt and 2nd appt only like 5weeks apart