Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwerkz

My New Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ur toilet tiles looks really cool.. must be ex rite? i wanted to choose the glossy tiles (to run a line for kitchen) but the price if i nv rmb wrongly is abt $11+/psf?

too ex... lol

de whole mbr bathroom tiles is 3.63psf or something. common toilet, only de reflective mirror tiles is 11psf. the rest is only 2.60psf :dancingqueen:

Hi mwerkz

The mirror tiles v interesting~! any idea on the dimension?? HDB gonna do my toilet, but i'm thinking of getting some different tiles myself to add variety~ Thanks! ^^

de whole mbr bathroom tiles is 3.63psf or something. common toilet, only de reflective mirror tiles is 11psf. the rest is only 2.60psf :dancingqueen:

got agent? my agent helped us call the officer. next day i got the appt date in sms liao. and my 1st appt and 2nd appt only like 5weeks apart

my agent is useless. ask him help me call. i think i call myself faster. i tried calling. but hdb not picking up de phone :(

Hi mwerkz

The mirror tiles v interesting~! any idea on the dimension?? HDB gonna do my toilet, but i'm thinking of getting some different tiles myself to add variety~ Thanks! ^^

if i din remember wrongly. de reflective mirror tiles from soon bee huat. de dimension is 30x45cm. if i remember correctly =x

yea the reflective black tiles.... (looks abit metalic grey).. over our budget.. so how? checked ur 2nd appt? tried calling the officer.. she's not ard.. sighs..... :dunno:

yea the reflective black tiles.... (looks abit metalic grey).. over our budget.. so how? checked ur 2nd appt? tried calling the officer.. she's not ard.. sighs..... :dunno:

i called. she say 2nd appt date pple in end sep, some haven get their date. mine early oct. need to wait longer :(

i called. she say 2nd appt date pple in end sep, some haven get their date. mine early oct. need to wait longer :(

so means haven get date too? let us both cross our fingers, hope by next wk we get to know.

5 weeks so fast

my first appointment was back in 15 may.. 2nd appointment only 1 sep.... 14 weeks apart? :jawdrop:

Wow... your 2nd appointment really very late since your 1st appointment is 15 May.

My 2nd appointment also on 1 Sep, but that's becoz the owner requests for extra time to shift out. Otherwise, the officer told us is around 2nd week Aug. In fact, I chose the 2nd appointment date with the HDB officer during the 1st appointment itself.

HDB website did say, 2nd appointment is usually between 6-8wks from 1st? I think your seller / agent might have asked for long delays, w/o u knowing. Anyway doesn't matter now since already got key and started work

so means haven get date too? let us both cross our fingers, hope by next wk we get to know.

yup. i haven gotten my date yet. i believe only late nxt wk, den i'll know de date. according to the officer, it's usually juz de wk before ur 2nd appt den u know one. :(

anyway i will get my ID to submit de reno permit application nxt wk. cos it requires like 10wking days to be approved? so by de time i get de keys on de 2nd appt, i can immediately start wk n not waste more time :dancingqueen:

yup. i haven gotten my date yet. i believe only late nxt wk, den i'll know de date. according to the officer, it's usually juz de wk before ur 2nd appt den u know one. :(

anyway i will get my ID to submit de reno permit application nxt wk. cos it requires like 10wking days to be approved? so by de time i get de keys on de 2nd appt, i can immediately start wk n not waste more time :dancingqueen:

huh so late? zz i heard from my ID, the reno permit only takes 3 days to approve? sigh.. how i wish my new home is undergoing reno now~~~ :bangwall::bangwall:

I just received my renovation permit yesterday. Making it 2 wks to arrive coz my ID submitted on 4 Sep 08.

If you wanna apply for the renovation permit before 2nd appointment, you will need the seller's approval / particulars coz technically before 2nd appointment, the flat still belongs to them. Thus, you can't apply under your name. I waited till we got the key, in order to save any possible trouble if we do that, though my seller is kind enough to offer to do that for us too.

Edited by nath.adrie

huh so late? zz i heard from my ID, the reno permit only takes 3 days to approve? sigh.. how i wish my new home is undergoing reno now~~~ :bangwall::bangwall:

huh. no la. definitely not 3 days la. dat y my ID suggest me submitting the reno permit application first. so at least when i get de keys, more or less can start hacking n reno liao :dancingqueen:

I just received my renovation permit yesterday. Making it 2 wks to arrive coz my ID submitted on 4 Sep 08.

If you wanna apply for the renovation permit before 2nd appointment, you will need the seller's approval / particulars coz technically before 2nd appointment, the flat still belongs to them. Thus, you can't apply under your name. I waited till we got the key, in order to save any possible trouble if we do that, though my seller is kind enough to offer to do that for us too.

wah. 4th to 19th is like 12 wking days. :(

ya. i got the agent, de power of attorney to sign de indemnity form n my ID will submit de reno application with de indemnity form n de power of attorney letter to apply for the permit. better la. else after take key, imagine late oct, den still need wait 2wks to get the permit, practically nothing i can do after 2nd appt wor :(

wah liao. Your sofa is very high class and expensive. Why am I so poor? :bangwall:

aiyoh. y u like tat say my sofa. dere are alot more expensive sofa ard which i can't afford too :(

but i really like this sofa la. cut other areas to cover for the sofa lo. anyway in de end, my mum say she give me de sofa as house warming gift :notti: