Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icky

Ea Kakis, Any?

Hi hi, yah FINALLY! :dancingqueen: Want to check information nowhere to check, so frustrating. I not only confirmed ID, today already 2nd day of hacking. :good:

Joho, you confirmed ID/contractor already? My ID got resale package for kitchen plus 2 toilets just over $10k. You just add on for your other rooms' carpentry. We're looking at this package, end up their quote so gd we took the whole hse package. But tell u their carpentry design avg hor, if you looking for the WOW factor...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi hi, yah FINALLY! :dancingqueen: Want to check information nowhere to check, so frustrating. I not only confirmed ID, today already 2nd day of hacking. :good:

Joho, you confirmed ID/contractor already? My ID got resale package for kitchen plus 2 toilets just over $10k. You just add on for your other rooms' carpentry. We're looking at this package, end up their quote so gd we took the whole hse package. But tell u their carpentry design avg hor, if you looking for the WOW factor...

Hi Hi....

My hacking finished yesterday liao....so today sent in the cement and sands...My house is 101% fully renovate...

Really looking forward for the finish products....pray hard...

My hacking finished yesterday liao....so today sent in the cement and sands...My house is 101% fully renovate...

Really looking forward for the finish products....pray hard...

Hi Pinky X, how to 101% renovate? You doing the outside corridor also har? :notti: My hacking also finished today, but no time to go and see. Looks like our timeline around the same. But hor, we still haven't confirm the carpentry designs yet... :unsure: Not totally satisfied yet with the designs.

Hey,

We decided on a contractor instead cos we needed more workmanship than design advice cos we're looking at simple classic lines so dun really need a designer, plus a couple of designers put me of by giving me plenty of sales talk... sigh... We need a lot of carpentry done in kitchen and MBR. A friend recommend me this contractor, this young fellow seems like workmanship not bad and had a bit of design sense as well... so we'll wait and see. I'm getting my keys mid of april, and still a bit more of planning to do! Argh....

Hi Pinky X, how to 101% renovate? You doing the outside corridor also har? :notti: My hacking also finished today, but no time to go and see. Looks like our timeline around the same. But hor, we still haven't confirm the carpentry designs yet... :unsure: Not totally satisfied yet with the designs.

Hehehe....ya....almost wan to do the corridor... :D:D:D ...

we do from the ceiling to the balcony....so it about 2 months...

so we can share update with each other...can...

We decided on a contractor instead cos we needed more workmanship than design advice cos we're looking at simple classic lines so dun really need a designer, plus a couple of designers put me of by giving me plenty of sales talk... sigh... We need a lot of carpentry done in kitchen and MBR. A friend recommend me this contractor, this young fellow seems like workmanship not bad and had a bit of design sense as well... so we'll wait and see. I'm getting my keys mid of april, and still a bit more of planning to do! Argh....

Hi Joho, great to have settled on a contractor. Now is wait and see lor. I didn't really hold much hope for design, since we not going for those high-end IDs, and like you I prefer simple classic lines. So to me contractor or ID, main consideration is workmanship and quote. Design we can always suggest to them. Once you get your keys, things will start going pretty fast, so have you shop for sanitary and kitchen, look at lights and such yet?

Hehehe....ya....almost wan to do the corridor... :D:D:D ...

we do from the ceiling to the balcony....so it about 2 months...

so we can share update with each other...can...

Buy the corridor from HBD lor, then can do already. :notti: I also whole hse arh, so same as you lor. Tiling works started today, so tmr going to see see look look.

Hi Joho, great to have settled on a contractor. Now is wait and see lor. I didn't really hold much hope for design, since we not going for those high-end IDs, and like you I prefer simple classic lines. So to me contractor or ID, main consideration is workmanship and quote. Design we can always suggest to them. Once you get your keys, things will start going pretty fast, so have you shop for sanitary and kitchen, look at lights and such yet?

Buy the corridor from HBD lor, then can do already. :notti: I also whole hse arh, so same as you lor. Tiling works started today, so tmr going to see see look look.

Don't need to buy...coz the recess area is only at my area...nobody will access there...

Me yesterday go look c look c liao...tiles come already, today do tiling work....c the whole house hack...so shiok....

May I know how much damage cost?

Don't need to buy...coz the recess area is only at my area...nobody will access there...

Me yesterday go look c look c liao...tiles come already, today do tiling work....c the whole house hack...so shiok....

May I know how much damage cost?

OIC, recess area all yours so shiok. My corridor 3 units. Just went and saw this morning, all hacked. Tiles delivered and now doing kitchen base. I'm trying to keep my damage within S$35k for reno. Damages for furniture, electrical appliances, aircon and lights already S$15k. :jawdrop: Any more and we wouldn't have $$ to pay...

Going shopping later to shop for all these stuffs... So much to do yet so little time... :) Any recommendation where to shop? Cheap & good places?

Going shopping later to shop for all these stuffs... So much to do yet so little time... :) Any recommendation where to shop? Cheap & good places?

Which ones? :rolleyes:

Lightnings from Chelsea

Sanitary stuffs from Viva Nueva (yes, I know, I did read Pinkpetter's Jojo Saga... :P but we hit off quite well with her, so...)

Aircon from Gain City

Furniture - MBR bed from St. Louis (yes yes, I know their reviews, but my sofa from them too yrs back and quite ok, and hv been eyeing that particular bedframe some time already. )

- Coffee table and dining set from S&C in Ang Mo Kio. Highly recommend this shop if you know what you're looking for.

Electricals from here and there.

Me got my toilet accessories from Universal @ Geylang, and lighting from the shop opp Universal (I cannot remember the shop name off hands)....

OIC, recess area all yours so shiok. My corridor 3 units. Just went and saw this morning, all hacked. Tiles delivered and now doing kitchen base. I'm trying to keep my damage within S$35k for reno. Damages for furniture, electrical appliances, aircon and lights already S$15k. :jawdrop: Any more and we wouldn't have $$ to pay...

HiHi...

My kitchen wall tiles up partially already as well....

I wanted to post my pic here...but dunno how....

could you please guide me on this? Thanks!

Hey everyone!!! will get my EA in Bukit Panjang end of april ....Like to get more feedbacks on renovation quotation that some of you have...

Initially wanted to do min reno but seems like gg to do major one....hai~~ budget will definitely bust....

Think how much we can do with 35k?

Hey everyone!!! will get my EA in Bukit Panjang end of april ....Like to get more feedbacks on renovation quotation that some of you have...

Initially wanted to do min reno but seems like gg to do major one....hai~~ budget will definitely bust....

Think how much we can do with 35k?

just to give u an ideal of wat i renovated for my 140sqm EA

Carpentry Works - Kitchen/Walk-in Wardrobe/Tv Console/Shoe cabinate

Hacking - Whole hse plus Wall between master and common Rm

Tile - Homogeneous wall and flr tile

Parquet - Bedroom Flr

False Ceiling - Living hall/Master Bedrm

Plastering whole hse

Painting whole hse

partition wall - store rm/study rm

Casement Window/Grill - Living hall

Total Spending - $50

Edited by burrppp

just to give u an ideal of wat i renovated for my 140sqm EA

Carpentry Works - Kitchen/Walk-in Wardrobe/Tv Console/Shoe cabinate

Hacking - Whole hse plus Wall between master and common Rm

Tile - Homogeneous wall and flr tile

Parquet - Bedroom Flr

False Ceiling - Living hall/Master Bedrm

Plastering whole hse

Painting whole hse

partition wall - store rm/study rm

Casement Window/Grill - Living hall

Total Spending - $50

hey burrppp!! thanx for the feedback!! errrr but is it $50K that you are talking abt?