Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icky

Ea Kakis, Any?

HiHi...

My kitchen wall tiles up partially already as well....

I wanted to post my pic here...but dunno how....

could you please guide me on this? Thanks!

Hi Pinky X, think they got step by step in a sticky under the t-blogs section. Think one of us better start one and move our discussion there. :P Very busy these few days so didn't go down to hse. Going tomorrow, see how my tiles are coming on.

Hey everyone!!! will get my EA in Bukit Panjang end of april ....Like to get more feedbacks on renovation quotation that some of you have...

Initially wanted to do min reno but seems like gg to do major one....hai~~ budget will definitely bust....

Think how much we can do with 35k?

Hi preciousjam, welcome to the club! :yamseng: $35k can do whole hse already with my ID's package, which is what we took. Not final bill yet, but we did:

Carpentry Works - Kitchen Cabinet/MBR Wardrobe/Study Rm Casement Bookshelves and Table/TV Console/Shoe Cabinet

Hacking - Whole hse

Tile - Homogeneous tile whole hse, kitchen and toilet wall tiles

Painting - Whole hse

Window Grille - Whole hse

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Pinky X, think they got step by step in a sticky under the t-blogs section. Think one of us better start one and move our discussion there. :P Very busy these few days so didn't go down to hse. Going tomorrow, see how my tiles are coming on.

Hi preciousjam, welcome to the club! :yamseng: $35k can do whole hse already with my ID's package, which is what we took. Not final bill yet, but we did:

Carpentry Works - Kitchen Cabinet/MBR Wardrobe/Study Rm Casement Bookshelves and Table/TV Console/Shoe Cabinet

Hacking - Whole hse

Tile - Homogeneous tile whole hse, kitchen and toilet wall tiles

Painting - Whole hse

Window Grille - Whole hse

can pass your contractor no? i must admit you have done alot and almost what i want to cover as well...if can fit into 35k will be perfect....

not doing rewiring?

Hi Tsubame...

Me too...dwn wif sickness...and bz wif work...no time to go down oso...

me going down on friday to look c look c....expected completion date about 30/May...

but i dunno in time anot....

Hi preciousjam, PMed you my ID.

Pinky X, my handover date same. Although my ID says usually can handover earlier. Now can only wait for tiling to finish.

Hi preciousjam, PMed you my ID.

Pinky X, my handover date same. Although my ID says usually can handover earlier. Now can only wait for tiling to finish.

OIC...we really on the same timing wow...

BTW...hw big is ur EA? Mine is 142sqm...

Me going lotsa of hacking, demolish all existing carpentery, re-wiring, flooring, change window of whole house...

Me going lotsa of hacking, demolish all existing carpentery, re-wiring, flooring, change window of whole house...

Done, done! T-blog up! Can move our discussion there. :good:

Pinky X, I didn't re-wire and only install window grilles. The rest all hacked. My EA is 143sqm. Oh, didn't go down today, cos ID say doing tiling for living room, after Friday then go in better.

Edited by Tsubame

OIC...we really on the same timing wow...

hi pinky X!! how's the renovation quotation for what you are doing?

hi pinky X!! how's the renovation quotation for what you are doing?

Mine is ard $70K.....coz i got losta of carpentry and wall paper...i oso do a platform for my room and my son room wif cushion bedhead...

Hi I'm new here.

Also got an EA 5 years ago and just completed the min. occupying period.

My floor area is 170..bigger than the normal EA.

hi chualala!! welcome to the club!! that's a very big floor area....may i ask where is your place located?

didn't know hdb still coming out with flats so big...

Thank you for all the welcome.

My flat is an orignial EA, Jumbo is a usage for agents lah i guess.

My current location is at Marsiling Rise, in front off my flat is Woodlands MRT Station.

Most flats in Woodlands MRT and Marsiling MRT are the biggest EA we got for the south.

The East will be Pasir Ris and Tampines.

I am thinking of moving to an EM near my parents in Jurong. Hopefully can find real soon.

that is really convenient

to live right in front of the MRT station

and at 170sqm, that's plenty of space to play with

best is it's all on one floor, no need to climb up and down

good for my elderly parents :wub: :wub: