Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
typhoonz

Rocker Switches

Hello to all.

Which brand of rocker switch did you go for? I went to Choo Chiang (Bendemeer) to inquire. There are 3 major brands they carry which are Clipsal, Legrand and MK. Was looking for the Legrand switches (coloured)and was told that the average prices are about $4+ each. Clipsal was the cheapest at around $1+ to $2+ but only available in white. MK (coloured) was the most expensive at $6+ each.

I guess I'll go for Legrand but what brand did you choose? Did you go to Choo Chiang or any other place? PLease advise. Thanks. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello to all.

Which brand of rocker switch did you go for? I went to Choo Chiang (Bendemeer) to inquire. There are 3 major brands they carry which are Clipsal, Legrand and MK. Was looking for the Legrand switches (coloured)and was told that the average prices are about $4+ each. Clipsal was the cheapest at around $1+ to $2+ but only available in white. MK (coloured) was the most expensive at $6+ each.

I guess I'll go for Legrand but what brand did you choose? Did you go to Choo Chiang or any other place? PLease advise. Thanks. :)

my contractor got for me MK

need to top up $200. So if it costs $6 per piece, total switches/socket that can be purchased is 33.

My 3 rm only has abt 8 lighting point/switches and abt 10 single/double sockets, total 18...balance $ got whr :(

balance $ got whr :(

transport & kopi lah. u think they go buy for you for free? Similarly they bring u buy tiles, lights etc will also be same. They makan some commission de.

Choo Chiang can say is a 1-stop place to buy everything, and price is pretty reasonable. My existing using MK, so I used back MK. 4-gang rocker only Legrand produces, and I have one spare for sale.

my contractor got for me MK

need to top up $200. So if it costs $6 per piece, total switches/socket that can be purchased is 33.

My 3 rm only has abt 8 lighting point/switches and abt 10 single/double sockets, total 18...balance $ got whr :(

$6 is the contractor price so I guess the rest all went to the misc fees (lunch, petrol, kopi...etc)...

I'm going to just get a list of what to buy from my contractor and do my own shopping... This way I can save a few hundred dollars of middle man fees...

Hi,

just to share with you alll, my friend's home was using the rocker switches.

He complained that the tick sound is quite irritating.

Hi,

Which brand of rocker switch did you friend use? I "tested" out the sample from Legrand and MK and felt it's well built. Didn't notice the sound so I guess it's not really audible.

Hi,

Tick sound irritating meh? U are not constantly switching on and off mah.

We using Legrand rocker switch, ok mah.

the condo provided MK for our place, we kept it for the other 2 bedrooms but changed to legrand in the MBR only cause their champagne colour matched our decor more... we do notice that loud click with the MK switches but not with the legrand ones.

I'm going to Choo Chiang (Bendemeer) to get Legrand Mallia switches pretty soon. Anyone knows the price or any tips for my trip? :)

dont worry.

choo chiang all fixed pricing - no bargaining. one price for all - contractors or consumers.

Hello to all.

just go for legrand.

u need to know where all the brands are made from first

legrand current batch is still made in france. so its authentc.

and u wont go wrong with legrand.

dont worry.

choo chiang all fixed pricing - no bargaining. one price for all - contractors or consumers.

Yup... Asked the lady and she said that same ting... Of course if your electrician or contractor went down and got it for you, he'll probably add another 50 cents to a dollar for every switch...

just go for legrand.

u need to know where all the brands are made from first

legrand current batch is still made in france. so its authentc.

and u wont go wrong with legrand.

I guess I'll go with Legrand... The lady at Choo Chiang told me they have ready stocks for Legrand (white and coloured). But as for MK (coloured) have to order and wait for 2 days or so...

can anyone tell me where is CHOO CHIANG??

cos i m also going to buy coloured switches.

Blk 23 Bendemeer Rd #01-527 , Singapore 330023. Tel : 62964111 Fax : 62983620