Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

finally!!!!!!!!!!!! kudos to hdb for testing ur patience and perseverance *note: it's sarcastic*

so how how?? when are u starting???

Wahahah... Finally you received the letter.. Your neck must have grown very very long by now.. :)

Pet,

so how tall are u now eventually?so when going to start yr reno?:P

I was taller than BD.. then I got so happy I jumped so high I hit my head on the ceiling and got short again. :P hahah ya but it's REALLY BEEN LONGGGGGGGGG

congrats!!! meaning uncle can start work now?!

mm We have to sign the documents and send it back to them. Uncle can apply for reno permit on Monday (tmr) :) Good! cos it's 7th month and Uncle has more time on his hands I guess. hehe

finally!!!!!!!!!!!! kudos to hdb for testing ur patience and perseverance *note: it's sarcastic*

so how how?? when are u starting???

mm when am I starting work? I'd say the week after this one. Probably next Monday... I'll discuss with Uncle tomorrow. hehe :) Finally felt happy seeing the letter from HDB..

Edited by pinkpetter

I was taller than BD.. then I got so happy I jumped so high I hit my head on the ceiling and got short again. :P hahah ya but it's REALLY BEEN LONGGGGGGGGG

mm We have to sign the documents and send it back to them. Uncle can apply for reno permit on Monday (tmr) :) Good! cos it's 7th month and Uncle has more time on his hands I guess. hehe

mm when am I starting work? I'd say the week after this one. Probably next Monday... I'll discuss with Uncle tomorrow. hehe :) Finally felt happy seeing the letter from HDB..

that good...u can start yr reno part 2 liao...:P

7th month liao meh? i think not yet leh

mm...think by the time hdb give all the approvals and all other documentations, abt there liao

that good...u can start yr reno part 2 liao...:P

7th month liao meh? i think not yet leh

mm...think by the time hdb give all the approvals and all other documentations, abt there liao

You all know what's the best part... while I was signing the documents just now.. I noticed that...

THE POSTAL CODE ON THE LETTER IS WRONG!

HDB got our address wrong. Kudos to Singpost for making sure it arrives on time.

So Ivy... I think what Rierie says is right. By the time anything is ready to go... 7th Month might be over even.

*faints*

wa lau!!!full praise to singpost....wrong address but still can deliever to right person?

as long as everything else is correct, they can deliver to the right person de...

my god........ when are these .gov.sg people going to wake up their idea..........

I also dunno. Maybe haven't even wake up at all. *sigh*

wa lau!!!full praise to singpost....wrong address but still can deliever to right person?

as long as everything else is correct, they can deliver to the right person de...

merryman is right. But it's troublesome for them. However, if the postal code does lead to an actual address, it might be given to the postman of that area, who when delivering might discover the error, and re-route the letter back to Singpost HQ for it to be sent to the right place.

I reckon the wrong postal code on my letter does not lead to any place.. So Singpost double checked the address to send it here.

Next time.. I really don't know what else can go wrong.

anything can go wrong...HDB sent me a letter of late payment for my mortage and charge me interest...i called them saying y the delay since everything is deducted thru CPF? they were dumbfolded and say sorry sorry will check. in the end, it's a miscomm...

really duno what these people are doing.

Edited by familyof4