Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u ARE fast! The letter's still on its way and u already ordered the blinds!

haha no no no... the blinds are for the current balcony windows. The morning sun is a little bad and my bunny gets baked. My mom figured that if we don't wish to have roasted bunny soon we'd better do something about it. :) So timber blinds! They were here to measure the window in the afternoon..

wah...so any chance for the big door ?

woohoo!! :thumbs up:

heheh WHOOHOO not sure yet leh. I will wait for letter to come before i can ask Uncle..

heheh WHOOHOO not sure yet leh. I will wait for letter to come before i can ask Uncle..

hahahahhaa.. meaning the letter should be coming on monday or tues le..well, at least she replied u ;)

hahahahhaa.. meaning the letter should be coming on monday or tues le..well, at least she replied u ;)

NO LETTER! Time to bug her again. hais. I wonder if she gets a kick out of this.

Poor Bunny. You should cover the cage halfway when morning sun shines in.

hehe yup I finally found the sort of cover I want! The kind they use for car windshields? She loves it... hehe Just that it's a little light and gets blown if the wind is strong.

Just use a couple of clothes peg to secure the cover to the cage, this way it won't blow off. :)

hehe yup I finally found the sort of cover I want! The kind they use for car windshields? She loves it... hehe Just that it's a little light and gets blown if the wind is strong.

NO LETTER! Time to bug her again. hais. I wonder if she gets a kick out of this.

if she's really getting a kick out of this, i really got nth to say liaoz

Just use a couple of clothes peg to secure the cover to the cage, this way it won't blow off. :)

mmm so clever. shall do that. Thanks!!

if she's really getting a kick out of this, i really got nth to say liaoz

mmm Even my lawyer called to ask liao. haiz. Anyway Thurs I emailed all people involved... see what they say. *faints*

Np, just offering a suggestion only. Should bombard ur HDB officer daily leh, I did the same thing and i think my HDB officer cannot tahan anymore so quickly help to speed up asap even though we were half a month behind the 3 months period to collect keys.

mmm so clever. shall do that. Thanks!!

mmm Even my lawyer called to ask liao. haiz. Anyway Thurs I emailed all people involved... see what they say. *faints*

Np, just offering a suggestion only. Should bombard ur HDB officer daily leh, I did the same thing and i think my HDB officer cannot tahan anymore so quickly help to speed up asap even though we were half a month behind the 3 months period to collect keys.

hahahah...that time i call EVERY day :P

Roger that! Tomorrow will email and call. :)

Tomorrow the guys from Jimmy textiles are coming to put up the blinds at the balcony windows! So happy!!!!

Roger that! Tomorrow will email and call. :)

Tomorrow the guys from Jimmy textiles are coming to put up the blinds at the balcony windows! So happy!!!!

we're all waiting for your reno Part II (for your recess area)...its really taking too long. Think this HDB really asking u to wait till Xmas? Really too much of them.

k, after the installation...do remember to post pics to show. We're waiting :horse:

we're all waiting for your reno Part II (for your recess area)...its really taking too long. Think this HDB really asking u to wait till Xmas? Really too much of them.

k, after the installation...do remember to post pics to show. We're waiting :horse:

ya.. it's taking so long that the bank (who was slow in the first place) is starting to hound my lawyer for the new mortgage! *shakes head*

Will post photos tmr!!