Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
!!!!! how about asking to change officer?

... I email to her that time.. I cc to the previous officer and the estate officer even.. and BOTH of them forwarded my email to her.. which means at one time she got 3 of the same email! and still no reply...

is she on leave???

maybe call the hdb main line and ask for help...

She just come back from maternity leave... that time ask her to come and take photo also liddat.. she took 4-5 days to reply... now is one week plus liao... call also no use. haiz. maybe monday I go HDB ask to see her lor. But I only want to know what is going on next... and if I'm required to do anything else in order for them to process my purchase...

... I email to her that time.. I cc to the previous officer and the estate officer even.. and BOTH of them forwarded my email to her.. which means at one time she got 3 of the same email! and still no reply...

She just come back from maternity leave... that time ask her to come and take photo also liddat.. she took 4-5 days to reply... now is one week plus liao... call also no use. haiz. maybe monday I go HDB ask to see her lor. But I only want to know what is going on next... and if I'm required to do anything else in order for them to process my purchase...

no wonder...mmm..u in a hurry?

to say the truth.. I was hoping the renovation could take place during this holidays... So that I can oversee it and can help my mom clean up everyday. When work starts it'll be really hard for me to help her... and I would be suffering from my rotting feet and hands and still have to drag myself to work... so it's quite upsetting la. This whole thing... drag for 4 months already I think. And the place is not mine. SIGHHH

to say the truth.. I was hoping the renovation could take place during this holidays... So that I can oversee it and can help my mom clean up everyday. When work starts it'll be really hard for me to help her... and I would be suffering from my rotting feet and hands and still have to drag myself to work... so it's quite upsetting la. This whole thing... drag for 4 months already I think. And the place is not mine. SIGHHH

mm..wanted to give you a hug emoticon but couldn't find.

*hugs* it's okie..everything happens for a reason. maybe there's sth good waiting for u :thumbs up:

these HDB people are really too much.... hope that you can get ur issue resolve ASAP

aiyah, bureaucrats are lidat one lah. Every single ministry is the same. I emailed MOE to tell them i'm declining to sign the teacher training agreement with them and up till now still no reply. (signing date was yesterday!)

got try calling the general hotline? i basically rotate between the officer's direct line and hotline until i get hold of her... tt time can really boil blood.

mm..wanted to give you a hug emoticon but couldn't find.

*hugs* it's okie..everything happens for a reason. maybe there's sth good waiting for u :thumbs up:

better for u to go hbd office to ask directly. hopefully, face to face they can do work more quickly.

hmm...I thought yours already started for a while already! better chase, chase, chase!!!!

these HDB people are really too much.... hope that you can get ur issue resolve ASAP

aiyah, bureaucrats are lidat one lah. Every single ministry is the same. I emailed MOE to tell them i'm declining to sign the teacher training agreement with them and up till now still no reply. (signing date was yesterday!)

got try calling the general hotline? i basically rotate between the officer's direct line and hotline until i get hold of her... tt time can really boil blood.

Thanks everyone. She FINALLY emailed me today. And her reply...

"We will be sending a letter to you shortly."

TOOK HER 9 DAYS TO WRITE THAT ONE SENTENCE... which even me... did in 2 secs (or less). *faints*.

I shall give her 2-3 days for the letter to arrive before I start bugging her again. I shall be known as.. THE PEST.

That aside..

WE WENT TO GET TIMBER BLINDS DONE AT JIMMY TEXTILE TODAY!!!!

Oh. actually not timber la. they are acrylic made to look like timber. I forgot to take photos... so angry!. Tomorrow they are coming to take proper measurements... but we've already paid up it's $550.. ... Which is ok I guess since the window measures 4metre ++.. it'll take about 3 panels. :) And we chose three colours so our blinds will have three shades.. white, ivory and mahogany.

They'll be up next week! hehe