Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

haha her eyes? The two black areas lor. She doesn't bite because she's not particularly afraid of anything. She wasn't even afraid of my bf's dogs. But she has a bad temper. If we irritate her or try to make fun of her she will step on our feet or purposely pee in front of us or stamp her feet very very loudly. :)

Oh thats gd hehehehe

wah i din know your rabbit 那么有性格 hahahaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah if HDB really do upgrade the electrical loading I will go buy an additional sys 1 liao hehehehe :)

mmm I'm just curious.. how come some units can have two outdoor units (compressor)? Then they have different combinations of aircon systems? Is it because they have more electrical loading?

Oh thats gd hehehehe

wah i din know your rabbit 那么有性格 hahahaha

Ya... she's a B****

Kopi-O, u should bring your dog to Pinkpetter's rabbit.. Do few round of boxing...see who win... heeheee. I think hor..her rabbit might win leh...

she will run forward towards the dog a bit.. when the dog starts towards her.. she dashes off and runs in circles around the dog... :) No boxing though.

Yup she's a lionhead lop which is why she's so fluffy in front... LIke a mane.

So sorry to hear that yours is gone. I dread that feeling.. sigh.

Tampines One? Is there a pet shop there? The one on the top level?

yeah... that is like 4yrs ago...and i swore never to keep any more pets

then i went on to add 2 more dogs.. 1 hammy and a turtle. wahahahaha!

but im consoled.. the vet said that is the oldest rabbit he had seen in SG!

Tampines One, top level gt pet station.

Good very gd grade of bunny..

there is a drawf.. 3-4 mths and only palm size!! n super cute!!!!

Wah if HDB really do upgrade the electrical loading I will go buy an additional sys 1 liao hehehehe :)

eventually will do upgrading de.. only a matter of when.

My mom old block in bedok also gt upgraded liao

I think u can consider.. since u will be staying for long

mmm I'm just curious.. how come some units can have two outdoor units (compressor)? Then they have different combinations of aircon systems? Is it because they have more electrical loading?

Ya... she's a B****

its either illegal or most likely the electrical loading has been upgraded before.

Thats why those new estates can take 2 compressors. Most likely is 2 units of Sys 2 inverter + non -inverter.

Using separate compressor is good if the other 2 spare rooms are always empty.. so the fan coil wont get spoilt so easily.

Ya... she's a B****

most of the house will have 3 + 1 meaning they will have sys 3 for all bedrooms and a sys 1 for living nia cos living room is big so they need more power cos for sys 4, if all aircon are being switch on, all the aircons might not be able to reach their supposedly BTUs

another possibility is that sys 4 outdoor units might not be as cost efficient as sys 3 + sys 1, for example with a sys 4 aircon, the electrical consumption might be higher as compared to sys 3 outdoor unit even if both instances has only switch on 1 indoor units

Kopi-O, u should bring your dog to Pinkpetter's rabbit.. Do few round of boxing...see who win... heeheee. I think hor..her rabbit might win leh...

eh i think my dog will lose also cos my dog is super timid de moreover thanks to my wife and he eunuch liao hahahaha

yeah... that is like 4yrs ago...and i swore never to keep any more pets

then i went on to add 2 more dogs.. 1 hammy and a turtle. wahahahaha!

but im consoled.. the vet said that is the oldest rabbit he had seen in SG!

Tampines One, top level gt pet station.

Good very gd grade of bunny..

there is a drawf.. 3-4 mths and only palm size!! n super cute!!!!

IS IT?? hahah I'll drop by tmr to see see. :)

Pets are such a love-hate relationship. We enjoy making fun of her... but when she kicks a fuss it's horrible too. The other day she sneaked out of the house when I opened the front door and turned to wear my shoes. Haiz.

eventually will do upgrading de.. only a matter of when.

My mom old block in bedok also gt upgraded liao

I think u can consider.. since u will be staying for long

its either illegal or most likely the electrical loading has been upgraded before.

Thats why those new estates can take 2 compressors. Most likely is 2 units of Sys 2 inverter + non -inverter.

Using separate compressor is good if the other 2 spare rooms are always empty.. so the fan coil wont get spoilt so easily.

mmm hope mine will be upgraded then. But I guess it doesn't make such a big diff too cos I don't know how many will be living here in 5 years time. haha :)

most of the house will have 3 + 1 meaning they will have sys 3 for all bedrooms and a sys 1 for living nia cos living room is big so they need more power cos for sys 4, if all aircon are being switch on, all the aircons might not be able to reach their supposedly BTUs

another possibility is that sys 4 outdoor units might not be as cost efficient as sys 3 + sys 1, for example with a sys 4 aircon, the electrical consumption might be higher as compared to sys 3 outdoor unit even if both instances has only switch on 1 indoor units

eh i think my dog will lose also cos my dog is super timid de moreover thanks to my wife and he eunuch liao hahahaha

mm so two compressors do make sense... mm thanks for the info. :)

Looks like XB can "fight" any day. :P

Edited by pinkpetter

eh so young ka-char already? Im still considering should bring my boys go ka-char anot

sim tia ley..

Tell u hor.. My schnauzer scare of Hamster..

the hamster touch his nose... he siam like mad..

mmm hope mine will be upgraded then. But I guess it doesn't make such a big diff too cos I don't know how many will be living here in 5 years time. haha :)

eh it sound as if someone is getting marry soon leh :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

Ya just hope that she picks someone her own size rather than bigger hahahaha

eh so young ka-char already? Im still considering should bring my boys go ka-char anot

sim tia ley..

Tell u hor.. My schnauzer scare of Hamster..

the hamster touch his nose... he siam like mad..

ya lor go see vet, vet recommend to my wife and wife say yes and my poor baby becomes 太监 lor sigh :(

eh you should feel glad that he din open his mouth and chop, hamster gone hahahaha :P

eh it sound as if someone is getting marry soon leh :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

mai siao siao.. some of the bigger rabbits behave very much like a dog... very un-rabbit like.

Mine in the past was like that.. my BIL's shihtsu oso scare of him

ya lor go see vet, vet recommend to my wife and wife say yes and my poor baby becomes 太监 lor sigh :(

eh you should feel glad that he din open his mouth and chop, hamster gone hahahaha :P

eh, schnauzer scare of everything... but he like to follow the hammy around. but if the hammy approach him

he will turn and run.

the other devil is the one that will chop off the hammy's head. he keep licking his lips everytime he saw her

mai siao siao.. some of the bigger rabbits behave very much like a dog... very un-rabbit like.

Mine in the past was like that.. my BIL's shihtsu oso scare of him

eh, schnauzer scare of everything... but he like to follow the hammy around. but if the hammy approach him

he will turn and run.

the other devil is the one that will chop off the hammy's head. he keep licking his lips everytime he saw her

eh r u referring to the one in your avatar ? he dun look like a devil leh more i guess looks can be deceiving hahahaha :lol:

alamak no la. :) Wun get married... not anytime soon (in the next 8-10 years) hahahaha :) so maybe not at all.

mm think she has no qualms picking on someone bigger.

Anyway... update on the recess.

Uncle has (obviously) been too busy. But so have I and I haven't been chasing him enough. But I smsed him just now and he called back immediately. Uncle's sincere in helping me in this ba but it's difficult for him especially the rest of you have more pressing matters than I have. I have moved in after all. But I told Uncle that I need the major stuff done by November as some of us are going away and we may not be able to arrange to look after the thing. So he has promised to arranged. Let's see what happens. :)

alamak no la. :) Wun get married... not anytime soon (in the next 8-10 years) hahahaha :) so maybe not at all.

mm think she has no qualms picking on someone bigger.

Anyway... update on the recess.

Uncle has (obviously) been too busy. But so have I and I haven't been chasing him enough. But I smsed him just now and he called back immediately. Uncle's sincere in helping me in this ba but it's difficult for him especially the rest of you have more pressing matters than I have. I have moved in after all. But I told Uncle that I need the major stuff done by November as some of us are going away and we may not be able to arrange to look after the thing. So he has promised to arranged. Let's see what happens. :)

aiya nvr say nvr le hehehe

hahaha means either she's very brave or she 不自量力 leh hahahah :P

thats good at least uncle will replies you. ya i think most contractors will be extremely busy during yr end le so bo pian hope he can do up your recess area faster.

anyway remember to post pic hor hehehehe :D