Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

eh seriously i doubt they will give you compensation lor hahahaha

wah you guys so nice to them ah still buy makan to them and yet they did this kind of sloppy job :curse: :curse:

ask them cough out what they ate. lol. joking. pinky is a nice lady. she won't do that. hahaha.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Pinky missing again. Ha.

Yup... been working from 7 to 7 every day then KO for a few hours when I get home then work again... then sleep for 3-4 hours before I go to work again. Leaving for HK in the afternoon so have a tiny bit of time now before I start packing. :)

Hi,

Saw your photo taking of guifei at your estate.That was draw by my father.That time i was oni kindergarden .I show it to my dad the pic you taken.He say until now the guifei colour still good.There are 3 more beauty at your estate.The ancient 4 beauty.

Cheers

AndyAng

Hi Andy!! IS IT?? It was your father who did it? so cool! Where are the other 4 beauties?

Yup... been working from 7 to 7 every day then KO for a few hours when I get home then work again... then sleep for 3-4 hours before I go to work again. Leaving for HK in the afternoon so have a tiny bit of time now before I start packing. :)

Hi Andy!! IS IT?? It was your father who did it? so cool! Where are the other 4 beauties?

Hey pet so your aircon thingy solved le mah ?

wah gg HK for holiday ah ? remember to bring more jacket or something, heard that the weather there now very unpredictable :D

Hey pet so your aircon thingy solved le mah ?

wah gg HK for holiday ah ? remember to bring more jacket or something, heard that the weather there now very unpredictable :D

OH! haha Forgot to update on that one..

CA sent a senior technician (one of their own) to come and see. I showed the uncle what I meant. I also explained to the guy that if the sub-con had cut a neat rectangular hole to remove the compressor then the piece can be patched back easily without incurring cost for anyone. The senior technician had no choice but to agree. He called a supplier on the spot to ask for the price of a piece of block that big then called office to report that the repair will cost $120 (the cost of that board). Office people got angry (I could hear them through the phone) but the technician insisted and told her to go claim from sub con... then hung up on her. :) So I was quite happy with the Uncle.

He arranged to come back the following Sat to repair and he arrived promptly.

He did 4 things for me.

1) Patch back that big wall

2) patch back that panel at the bottom

3) changed the elbow behind that small panel

4) flushed out the pipes to make sure the water flows smoothly.

Then my dad patched the wall nicely and painted... then he even put the tiles back. So it looks as good as new.

Now I only have one small problem.. the panel above our bedroom doors are not repaired. Not sure what to do though but it doesn't matter la. :P

Yup... going for a long awaited holiday in Hong Kong. The last time I went anywhere was Sept'08.. But it's a really short trip. Need to come back to do work!!

OH! haha Forgot to update on that one..

CA sent a senior technician (one of their own) to come and see. I showed the uncle what I meant. I also explained to the guy that if the sub-con had cut a neat rectangular hole to remove the compressor then the piece can be patched back easily without incurring cost for anyone. The senior technician had no choice but to agree. He called a supplier on the spot to ask for the price of a piece of block that big then called office to report that the repair will cost $120 (the cost of that board). Office people got angry (I could hear them through the phone) but the technician insisted and told her to go claim from sub con... then hung up on her. :) So I was quite happy with the Uncle.

He arranged to come back the following Sat to repair and he arrived promptly.

He did 4 things for me.

1) Patch back that big wall

2) patch back that panel at the bottom

3) changed the elbow behind that small panel

4) flushed out the pipes to make sure the water flows smoothly.

Then my dad patched the wall nicely and painted... then he even put the tiles back. So it looks as good as new.

Now I only have one small problem.. the panel above our bedroom doors are not repaired. Not sure what to do though but it doesn't matter la. :P

Yup... going for a long awaited holiday in Hong Kong. The last time I went anywhere was Sept'08.. But it's a really short trip. Need to come back to do work!!

Oh thats nice to hear finally resolved le :good: :good:

Just walked into Creation just now and almost put money down with them for a Daikin System 4, lucky din do it after reading about your experience with them. I think for peace of mind and if my ID recommendation is not far from the cheapest that i have sourced for will use my ID air con guy. :unsure:

Just walked into Creation just now and almost put money down with them for a Daikin System 4, lucky din do it after reading about your experience with them. I think for peace of mind and if my ID recommendation is not far from the cheapest that i have sourced for will use my ID air con guy. :unsure:

Pinky,

glad yr AC thingy is now all sloved...Enjoy HKG, weather was beautiful when I was there last wk. I caught a cold when I was there 1st day cos it was windy....

I compared the price and my ID contact, price is very close. I took my ID contact in the end.

My ID also assured me it will be done nicely if not he will not intro any more customer to his contact, hehhe...

Another thing also, 1 thing less stress as ID will be around to make sure trucking will be done nicely

on installation date. :D

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Pinky,

glad yr AC thingy is now all sloved...Enjoy HKG, weather was beautiful when I was there last wk. I caught a cold when I was there 1st day cos it was windy....

I compared the price and my ID contact, price is very close. I took my ID contact in the end.

My ID also assured me it will be done nicely if not he will not intro any more customer to his contact, hehhe...

Another thing also, 1 thing less stress as ID will be around to make sure trucking will be done nicely

on installation date. :D

:) I think it's better to follow your ID's even if it's a bit more expensive.. So that if anything goes wrong your ID will look after too.. :) It's also easier for him to coordinate la. ;)

MM Back from HK alr but didn't buy much cos they have lots of winter stuff which just isn't practical. :) I'm planning for a next trip with family. hehe

:) I think it's better to follow your ID's even if it's a bit more expensive.. So that if anything goes wrong your ID will look after too.. :) It's also easier for him to coordinate la. ;)

MM Back from HK alr but didn't buy much cos they have lots of winter stuff which just isn't practical. :) I'm planning for a next trip with family. hehe

Yes i agree with pet, better to get contact from your ID cos by doing so, your ID will help you to coordinate rather than you doing it yourself.

this is especially true for cat since you're not ard most of the time :)

Yes i agree with pet, better to get contact from your ID cos by doing so, your ID will help you to coordinate rather than you doing it yourself.

this is especially true for cat since you're not ard most of the time :)

Ya... otherwise will end up like me.. having to look after it for myself. Then the trunking not straight... we also didn't care already. :P

Hi pinkpetter

Good to see the reno journey you two have gone through. We're embarking on our very own soon. Hope to get a few quotes from recommended IDs/Contractors.

If you don't mind, could you share Uncle Soon's contact number? Thanks in advance.

Hi pinkpetter

Good to see the reno journey you two have gone through. We're embarking on our very own soon. Hope to get a few quotes from recommended IDs/Contractors.

If you don't mind, could you share Uncle Soon's contact number? Thanks in advance.

erm thats the last thing you would wanna do.......

Hi pinkpetter

hi hcbing.. I suggest you suss out Uncle Soon's thread and read more about him first? After reading if you still want you can PM me... I'm.. apprehensive. :)

There are plenty of great guys who can do for you.. like Mr Yeak... two Henrys... :)

Haha...it seems that I would need to take back my request earlier. Have just read the threads on "Ah Soon" until today. Thanks for the heads-up!

Pinkpetter, would you mind PM me the contacts of the IDs/contractors you've recommended above? Thanks!