Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

I'm still waiting for uncle to fix up the last bit of my bathroom... zzzzz.. I need the horse too!

I got many in my ranch. lai lai lai take your pick :P

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yes yes must chase if you need i lend you my horse :horse: hahaha :P

wahahahhaa *CHASE*

so when starting?? i think u aim uncle goh better. At least u call him can see action de. u call uncle must call 3times 4 times then see action

ok. I will aim Uncle Elder Goh. But Uncle Elder Goh say need Uncle to get the permit done first. PENGS. I think if I pester Uncle Elder enough he will nag at Uncle for me then things will get done? hahaha

I'm still waiting for uncle to fix up the last bit of my bathroom... zzzzz.. I need the horse too!

AIYOH that uncle ah.. PESTER HIM!

wahahahhaa *CHASE*

ok. I will aim Uncle Elder Goh. But Uncle Elder Goh say need Uncle to get the permit done first. PENGS. I think if I pester Uncle Elder enough he will nag at Uncle for me then things will get done? hahaha

AIYOH that uncle ah.. PESTER HIM!

o_O" so many Uncle 'flying' around... :unsure:

may i know Uncle Goh, is it Jason Goh?

Pet,

u must really pester until both of them when at nite also think of u kind...then they will be fast fast...:P

Eh ? think of Pet is nightmare or sweet dreams kind ?

maybe uncle at night shouting "Xiao Mei bu yao bu yao" then wake up in cold sweat leh hahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

Eh ? think of Pet is nightmare of sweet dreams kind ?

maybe uncle at night shouting "Xiao Mei bu yao bu yao" then wake up in cold sweat leh hahahaha

i think in order for Pet to get thing done faster.......i will rather her to be the nitemare...although she a sweet ger... :dribble::dribble::dribble:

I believe the uncle goh they talking abt is the eldest of all 3

Elder Goh - 老大

Uncle Soon - Middle de

Jason - 老丫

Elder Goh - 老大

Uncle Soon - Middle de

Jason - 老丫

i see leh....this morning just sms 老丫again....more than two wks liao...he still did not get back to me w my quote...not sure he interested anot...dan he replied say will email me the quote this sun...c if he realli reply anot....i know he is very popular and busy....anyway, he went to my hse n look @ the stuffs and the things that we want to do....

Yup the others are right. There's Elder Goh, Uncle Soon and Jason. In that order. :)

Eh ? think of Pet is nightmare of sweet dreams kind ?

I'd LOVE THAT hahahahha Then maybe they will work fast to get me out of their hair. :P

i think in order for Pet to get thing done faster.......i will rather her to be the nitemare...although she a sweet ger... :dribble::dribble::dribble:

eh eh eh. What's the last bit about. :P But the first part is true.

i see leh....this morning just sms 老丫again....more than two wks liao...he still did not get back to me w my quote...not sure he interested anot...dan he replied say will email me the quote this sun...c if he realli reply anot....i know he is very popular and busy....anyway, he went to my hse n look @ the stuffs and the things that we want to do....

mmm he's too busy ba... mm but do check out all your options first!!

Elder Goh - 老大

Uncle Soon - Middle de

Jason - 老丫

I think jason is not the youngest. there is another 1 brother not sure where he shd be slotted, the 1 mysterious brother seems like the youngest or if not should be slotted btween uncle soon and jason.

I think jason is not the youngest. there is another 1 brother not sure where he shd be slotted, the 1 mysterious brother seems like the youngest or if not should be slotted btween uncle soon and jason.

Oh is it ? Wah I din know leh I always thought that Jason is the youngest leh hehehe

ya. Jason is not the youngest.... just the youngest amongst the 3 we know. Think Uncle Soon say there are 5 of them?

ya. Jason is not the youngest.... just the youngest amongst the 3 we know. Think Uncle Soon say there are 5 of them?

Oh is it ? Wah let me ask Jason when I meet him :D

I believe he will starts to tell me stories of his brotherhood hahahaha :P