Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kksg2000

Any Feedback On Classic Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hmmm....I dont know how it's work.

But I think they sub con for each individual works.

And agreeable with the sub con that any rectification works, they will have to fix it without incuring any cost....something like that???

If not, then the sub con can anyhow do for the owner and CD will have to call them again and CD have to pay them again....sound like no logic at all.

From wat i know is tat if the defect does not lies with the owner, but with CD than CD have to pay.

Eg. Kitchen cabin is 2 drawer but CD told them oni 1, so when owner discover wrong than CD have to bear the cost. Also if wrong laminate used or chip laminate due to others works than CD have to bear, not the other sub con or the owner.

This is wat i know.

Seems tat CD have quite a number of unhappy customer :dunno::dunno:

Oic, but if it their fault why not let them(CD) rectify for you??

You as a customer, sure can tell them to do it for you mah. :dunno::unsure:

Unless the defect is not cause by them.

I hate the feeling of having to keep calling and remind Gina that they are suppose to come when when when or she must remind her worker to do this this this. It's quite tiring.

We did once told Tony that we want to change the downlights light up position. Tony got the electrician to come and see. Everything was settled on the spot and the electrician will come on Monday to fix (It was Saturday when we talk about it). Monday came and gone, anticipation became disappointment. Bf called Tony and he can tell my bf that the electrician is not free to come and he is only free 2 WEEKS LATER.

Steven, does this sound logical?

think i understand why lynnnie is hesitant to get CD to rectify. We have the same fear.

My experience: After overlay, my toilet door cannot close as the sink was in the way. Plumber came to move the sink which is suppose to be a simple process right? BUT, this bo bo plumber damaged my wall tiles when he was moving my sink!!!!!! and this means got to get the tiler in to redo the tiles. after that, we got so much cleaning to do, so much dust...

See, 1 oversight from CD (forgot we have overlay) wasted so much time and effort from our side. For them, it is easy to say, we send man up to rectify. but cos their sub con are not that good / careful, one thing leads to the next. We are super duper stress when their pple come up to do things. we learn from experience to watch all their workers like hawk. cannot leave them alone. cos they are always so careless, knock here, hit there... end up having more recitfication work to add to the list.

Steve: you are very very lucky not to have to go thru all these. it is actually the frustrations that is difficult to deal with. Yes, i definitely appreciate CD being responsible in doing the recitification work. But all these could have been avoided if they have paid more attention to the project and be there to supervise their sub con's work.

I agreed with what Tea said. Their sub con are not very careful. One issue leads to another. And every time, I've to consolidate a list of things before I will ask them to come rectify. Other wise, it's just another repetition of calls and sms reminders again.

I think I did mentioned to Tony regarding the chipped off grouting. But nothing was done. Perhaps, it's clean forgotten.

Hi Lynnie...really understand your plight! Hope you and your hubby cool down and get moving. Recently called one of my neighbour (you know them) and seem like he got a terrible bad experiences too.

Maybe CD has too many projects on hand, unable to cope with the the demand...

I have a old neighbour living at your block, I think so, also engage CD. If meet her, will go and see her unit...anyway, she invited me last time...

I hate the feeling of having to keep calling and remind Gina that they are suppose to come when when when or she must remind her worker to do this this this. It's quite tiring.

We did once told Tony that we want to change the downlights light up position. Tony got the electrician to come and see. Everything was settled on the spot and the electrician will come on Monday to fix (It was Saturday when we talk about it). Monday came and gone, anticipation became disappointment. Bf called Tony and he can tell my bf that the electrician is not free to come and he is only free 2 WEEKS LATER.

Hi Lynnie...how to smooth the chipped grouting line? Is it use sand paper?? Any idea???

I think I did mentioned to Tony regarding the chipped off grouting. But nothing was done. Perhaps, it's clean forgotten.
Edited by h4happy

I agreed with what Tea said. Their sub con are not very careful. One issue leads to another. And every time, I've to consolidate a list of things before I will ask them to come rectify. Other wise, it's just another repetition of calls and sms reminders again.

Hum... this is quite bad...

Hope urself can clean up the rest of the minor rectification, really pity u that after so much trouble u still have to do it urself.

Cheers up and finish the bits and pieces that are pending, than everything will be swee swee liao.

:yamseng:

One thing I truly learnt from the renovation process.

You MUST be STERN when you want something you like for your house. I meant minor things you want them to do.

If you are SOFT and they knew your character, it will be h..ell for you until the end of the renovation.What you want will be hard to get it Many excuses given. If you show your black face...and they know it, they will do it for you.

That is my experiences with CD.

Tried to be friendly with them, but then, felt like taken for granted when they gave all sort of excuses.

In another words, want to have an easy way out. Does not want to put extra afford when customers requested to do certain thing.

Edited by hairy

Lynnnie: Yes, it is the frustration of having to keep calling and smsing them to get things done. Hello, we are your customer, not your secretary lor.

Hairy: i know what you meant. Gina will always say, 'anything can be done, just a matter of want to do or not' before you start the work. After that, it will be 'eh, this cannot be done... or that cannot be done'

Steve: There has been a group of unhappy customers from CD. Just that no one posted. They really have to change their attitiude and be more hands on with project. Gina took a few photos of my place after the reno and cos of the unhappiness, I have told her not to use any of our photo as part of CD portfolio. Basically, we came up with design (even drew it), colour scheme etc. All she needs to do is to coordinate and overlook the progess and she did a super bad job on it.

Lynnnie: Yes, it is the frustration of having to keep calling and smsing them to get things done. Hello, we are your customer, not your secretary lor.

Hairy: i know what you meant. Gina will always say, 'anything can be done, just a matter of want to do or not' before you start the work. After that, it will be 'eh, this cannot be done... or that cannot be done'

Steve: There has been a group of unhappy customers from CD. Just that no one posted. They really have to change their attitiude and be more hands on with project. Gina took a few photos of my place after the reno and cos of the unhappiness, I have told her not to use any of our photo as part of CD portfolio. Basically, we came up with design (even drew it), colour scheme etc. All she needs to do is to coordinate and overlook the progess and she did a super bad job on it.

:jawdrop: Is there really no HAPPY customer of CD??

Than i must be tat lucky few which CD have done a not bad job for my house.

If i didn't rem wrongly, i also have to keep reminding them of what to be done.

Just tat its not as bad as you all have encounter, maybe tat period not much project as mine is done near the chinese 7th month. which is between end may to end july.

:jawdrop: Is there really no HAPPY customer of CD??

Than i must be tat lucky few which CD have done a not bad job for my house.

If i didn't rem wrongly, i also have to keep reminding them of what to be done.

Just tat its not as bad as you all have encounter, maybe tat period not much project as mine is done near the chinese 7th month. which is between end may to end july.

Have have. You are the No. 1 Happy customer lor. :dancingqueen:

Have have. You are the No. 1 Happy customer lor. :dancingqueen:

Dun be so sour lei, i maybe is the lucky one tat have lesser trouble only lor. :(

After all they did my house swee swee mah, maybe a lots of HAPPY customer from CD also.

Just tat they didn't visit forum and post their experience here only.

Actually here is for us to share our experience on their service be good or bad, right?? :)

Cheers for all those tat are going to, and currently renovating their house.

:yamseng::yamseng:

Dun be so sour lei, i maybe is the lucky one tat have lesser trouble only lor. :(

After all they did my house swee swee mah, maybe a lots of HAPPY customer from CD also.

Just tat they didn't visit forum and post their experience here only.

Actually here is for us to share our experience on their service be good or bad, right?? :)

Cheers for all those tat are going to, and currently renovating their house.

Where got sour? correct mah, you are a HAPPY customer wat.... or did i missed something? I got the impression that you are the #1 supporter wor and I have never doubted you cos I believe there are always happy n unhappy customers in all situation.

You prob need to manage your support for them in a better manner rather than jumping straight to their defence when i posted all the defects pics ya. I thou those pics speaks for themselves. you asked to visit my place, post my home pics and not forgeting, pming another forumer for pic of my hse. so sneaky.. tsk tsk tsk.

Forum is for all to share experience. The only good thing i can say about them is they do recity defects.

Where got sour? correct mah, you are a HAPPY customer wat.... or did i missed something? I got the impression that you are the #1 supporter wor and I have never doubted you cos I believe there are always happy n unhappy customers in all situation.

You prob need to manage your support for them in a better manner rather than jumping straight to their defence when i posted all the defects pics ya. I thou those pics speaks for themselves. you asked to visit my place, post my home pics and not forgeting, pming another forumer for pic of my hse. so sneaky.. tsk tsk tsk.

Forum is for all to share experience. The only good thing i can say about them is they do recity defects.

I ask H4happy to sent me pics of ur feature wall as u didn't post mah. If u think i'm sneaky than be it lor.

Only after i ask H4happy than u post it :dunno::dunno:

To view ur house is just tat i'm curious is it tat bad, am I wrong in anyway for being curious?? :dunno:

Anyway if u think i'm jumping to defend them, fine with me :)

Just tat i feel quite unfair to CD as all of you are flaming them, so i stand up for them as they did quite a really good job for my house. TAT ALL. :sport-smiley-018:

If i've offended u in anyway, than i'm very sorry abt it.

This will be my last post as i don't see the point arguing over it anymore.

Cheers all

I ask H4happy to sent me pics of ur feature wall as u didn't post mah. If u think i'm sneaky than be it lor.

Only after i ask H4happy than u post it :dunno::dunno:

To view ur house is just tat i'm curious is it tat bad, am I wrong in anyway for being curious?? :dunno:

Anyway if u think i'm jumping to defend them, fine with me :)

Just tat i feel quite unfair to CD as all of you are flaming them, so i stand up for them as they did quite a really good job for my house. TAT ALL. :sport-smiley-018:

If i've offended u in anyway, than i'm very sorry abt it.

This will be my last post as i don't see the point arguing over it anymore.

Cheers all

steve: i thou i posted pics of the defects. Closed up ones to be exact. so doesn't it tell how bad it is? how do you show defects by posting pics of whole hse?

Suggest u be very precise to which of my comments is flaming them????? did i not support all points with photos evidence?

You are lucky they did a good job for your place. you have every right to be a happy customer but that does not mean that unhappy customer like me cannot voice out in a forum.

Good morning Tea

Yes, initially before sign, everything is ok :good::good: , can be done.

But along the way, the going gets tough. :bangwall::bangwall: You get what I mean?

And delayed delayed and more delayed. :dunno::dunno:

I am wondering whether because my renovation cost is low :deal::deal: and CD take little notice on us. Many things happened along the way especially when they started to give excuses and reasons that cannot be done. :furious::furious: