Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pris01

$23k For 4rm "a" Resale Flat, Quotation Expensive?

Hi i received this quotation for my 20yr 4RM "A" resale flat, roughly 100sqm. Anyone able to advise whether the price given is ok?

TOILETS

1. To hack off existing floor and wall tiles at 2 toilets $800.00

2. To supply and lay floor tiles for 2 toilets with waterproofing $700.00

3. To supply and construct wall tiles at 2 toilets ( tiles range S$2.60 ) $2,100.00

4. To supply and install 2 nos. aluminium bi fold door at common toilet $380.00

5. To install only WC, basin, taps, heater and bathroom accessories for 2 toilets $400.00

6. To supply and construct 1. no. shower screen with tempered glass finish( wall to wall ) $480.00

KITCHEN

1. To hack off existing floor and wall tiles at kitchen area $900.00

2. To plaster kitchen wall after hack and cabinet area with tiles finish $1,280.00

3. To supply and lay homogeneous floor tiles with waterproofing (600x600mm) $950.00

4. To supply and install 1 no. rubbish chute $120.00

5. To supply and construct cabinet base, washing machine and fridge base with tiles finish $280.00

6. To supply and construct 1 no. half height wall at kitchen sink area $220.00

7. To hack off existing wall at kitchen entrance $150.00

LIVING, DINING AND BEDROOMS

1. To hack off existing flooring and skirting **** and 3 bedrooms $1,100.00

2. To supply and lay homogeneous ( china , 600 X 600mm ) tiles with skirting **** and all bedrooms $3,500.00

3. To supply and lay pebbles design at entrance area with slate tiles design finish $650.00

4. To remove existing door and frame $Foc

5. To supply and install 3 nos. door frame at all bedrooms ( store room not include ) $540.00

6. To supply and install 3 nos. flush wooden door with lockset finish $780.00

7. To supply and install whole house simple cornices $750.00

8. To supply and construct 1 no. raised platform at bedroom 2 with laminate flooring and skirting finish $880.00

OTHERS

1. To apply emulsion paint for whole unit with ICI / Nippon Paint finish $1,280.00

2. Debris removal fees $Foc

3. Acid wash for whole house $Foc

4. To lay protection cupboard onto floor $Foc

5. To supply and install copper piping at kitchen and 2 toilets with shower area hot/cold pipe $750.00

CARPENTRY WORK

1. Top and bottom kitchen cabinet complete with door panel, glass door panel internal adjustable shelves, drawers and all tobe laminate finish with ABS trimming L15' $2,850.00

2. Solid surface table top with flash back of L16' $1,120.00

3. To supply and install 1 no. vanity cabinet at master toilet with mirror finish L2.5' $650.00

Therefore, Total Amount : $23,610.00

Less : $610.00

Final : $23,000.00

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Quite Ok price leh. As for my case also HDB 4A

1) Whole house rewiring

2) Plaster & Paint Whole Hse

3) Change Whole Hse window & grilles

4) Hack Kitchen & 2 toilet Wall tiles

5) Hack common toilet floor tiles

6) tiling for kitchen & 2 toilet wall

7) tiling for common toilet floor

8) 20ft kitchen cabinet with solid surface

9) Build base for washing machine, fridge, kitchen cabinet

10) Change toilet bowl from squat to sitting type

11) Laminate Living room and 3 bedroom only.

All the above already cost me $22K plus. Yours is consider cheap liao

Hi, i would suggest you change copper piping to stainless steel for a better look..Since i think most of your piping would be visible and running across...hopefully @ no extra charge..:P

Hack & lay New Homogenous Floor Tiles ( @S$3 psf ), with colored Grouting. 1,180.00

Hack & lay New Ceramic/Homogenous Wall tiles (@S$2.5 psf ), exclude Border Tiles. 2,180.00

Supply labor & approved Waterproofing Solution, up-turn 150mm at Wall. 180.00

Supply labor to dismantle existing Sink Support & all Cabinet. 100.00

Design & install Top & Bottom Laminated Cabinet with ABS Trimming - 20 feet. 1,880.00

Supply & install Top Swing-up Cabinet Doors' Hydraulic Arm - 16-nos. 130.00

Supply & install Solid Surface Work-top, with Back Splash - 10 feet. 600.00

Supply labor to install Cooker Hob, Cooker Hood, Sink & Tap, into Cabinet. F.O.C.

Supply & install 1-set Stainless Steel Dish Drainer - 2-Tier + Tray Type. 100.00

Design & install full height Laminated Cabinet, at Fridge Area - 7.5 foot run. 1,410.00

Supply labor & material to construct Cement Mortar Base, for above Cabinet. 200.00

Supply labor & material to construct Cement Mortar Base, for above Cabinet. 80.00

Supply & construct Cement Bases for Fridge & Washing Machine, finished with Tiles. 160.00

Supply & run all Inlet & Outlet for all Water points. 90.00

B. COMMON TOILET AREA

Hack & lay New Homogenous Floor Tiles ( @S$3 psf ), with colored Grouting. 460.00

Hack & lay New Ceramic/Homogenous Wall tiles (@S$2.5 psf ), exclude Border Tiles. 1,325.00

Supply & lay with HDB Approved Waterproofing Solution, up-turn 150mm at Wall. 100.00

Supply labor to install New Wash Basin. 50.00

Supply labor to install New Basin Tap. 20.00

Supply labor to install New W.C. Pedestal Pan. 60.00

Supply & install New Aluminium Bi-Folded Door at Entrance. 195.00

Supply labor to install New 2-Way Tap. 30.00

C. MASTER TOILET

Hack & lay New Homogenous Floor Tiles ( @S$3 psf ), with colored Grouting. 460.00

Hack & lay New Ceramic/Homogenous Wall tiles (@S$2.5 psf ), exclude Border Tiles. 1,325.00

Supply & lay with HDB Approved Waterproofing Solution, up-turn 150mm at Wall. 100.00

Supply & install New 10mm Tempered Glass Shower Screen, with Handles. 450.00

D. MAIN BEDROOM AREA

Supply & lay with matching Teak Wooden Skirting around New Tiled Flooring. 80.00

Supply labor to Cut-out a Slot for LCD, at Toilet Wall, with Wooden Laminates. 180.00

Supply & construct L-Box Light Holders, at 2-ends of room. 280.00

Supply & construct False Ceiling at above Wardrobe & entrance area. 150.00

E. LIVING / DINING AREA

Supply labor to Hack-off existing Floor tiles ****/Dining, Main Balcony & Study Area. 480.00

Supply & lay New Polished Homogenous Floor Tiles (@S$3 psf), same area as above. 1,930.00

Hack & lay matching Homogenous Floor Tiles in Store Room. 190.00

Design & construct New False Ceiling/L-Box Light Holders, ****/Dining Area only. 980.00

Supply & install New Simple Cornices, ****/Dining Area only. 280.00

Supply labor to dismantle all existing Ceiling works. 80.00

Design & install Laminated Feature with Cabinet Tic-Tac Doors, for LCD - 7 feet. 1,370.00

Design & install Suspended Laminated T.V. Console, with Drawers - 7 feet. 880.00

E. GENERAL ITEMS

Supply labor to Grind existing Parquet Floor in 3-Bedrooms, with New Varnish. 530.00

Supply labor & Paint for whole house, include all pipes & Sealing of Grooves - ICI/Nippon 3-in-1 1,280.00

Supply & replace with New Stainless Steel Piping for Kitchen & Toilets - Cold. 500.00

Supply labor to lay corrugated sheets with Plywood top to Protect existing Flooring. 130.00

Supply labor & approved to do Acid Washing for whole house. 150.00

Supply labor & transport to clear all debris and Haulage of Material. 580.00

Supply labor to do HDB Submissions for all renovation works. F.O.C.

Calling & coordination of Power Supply Cooking Gas Pipe, up to Kitchen. F.O.C.

Perspective 3D Colored Drawing & all detail Construction Drawing. F.O.C.

GRAND TOTAL : SGD 23,270.00

I think my quote still better considering my floor area is 124sqm. My house left carpentry and false ceiling. Hopefully will get all done by the middle of next month...weeee....

Hi ace,

Really very good price!! :good:

I am looking for id/contractor to do my 5 rm flat.

Can I have your id/contractor contact?

Can post some pix here? Please............... :dribble:

Hi ace,

Really very good price!! :good:

I am looking for id/contractor to do my 5 rm flat.

Can I have your id/contractor contact?

Can post some pix here? Please............... :dribble:

soon soon! PM me if you want his contact.. :good:

Hack & lay New Homogenous Floor Tiles ( @S$3 psf ), with colored Grouting. 1,180.00

Hack & lay New Ceramic/Homogenous Wall tiles (@S$2.5 psf ), exclude Border Tiles. 2,180.00

Supply labor & approved Waterproofing Solution, up-turn 150mm at Wall. 180.00

Supply labor to dismantle existing Sink Support & all Cabinet. 100.00

Design & install Top & Bottom Laminated Cabinet with ABS Trimming - 20 feet. 1,880.00

Supply & install Top Swing-up Cabinet Doors' Hydraulic Arm - 16-nos. 130.00

Supply & install Solid Surface Work-top, with Back Splash - 10 feet. 600.00

Supply labor to install Cooker Hob, Cooker Hood, Sink & Tap, into Cabinet. F.O.C.

Supply & install 1-set Stainless Steel Dish Drainer - 2-Tier + Tray Type. 100.00

Design & install full height Laminated Cabinet, at Fridge Area - 7.5 foot run. 1,410.00

Supply labor & material to construct Cement Mortar Base, for above Cabinet. 200.00

Supply labor & material to construct Cement Mortar Base, for above Cabinet. 80.00

Supply & construct Cement Bases for Fridge & Washing Machine, finished with Tiles. 160.00

Supply & run all Inlet & Outlet for all Water points. 90.00

B. COMMON TOILET AREA

C. MASTER TOILET

Supply & install New 10mm Tempered Glass Shower Screen, with Handles. 450.00

D. MAIN BEDROOM AREA

Supply & lay with matching Teak Wooden Skirting around New Tiled Flooring. 80.00

Supply labor to Cut-out a Slot for LCD, at Toilet Wall, with Wooden Laminates. 180.00

Supply & construct L-Box Light Holders, at 2-ends of room. 280.00

Supply & construct False Ceiling at above Wardrobe & entrance area. 150.00

E. LIVING / DINING AREA

Supply labor to Hack-off existing Floor tiles ****/Dining, Main Balcony & Study Area. 480.00

Supply & lay New Polished Homogenous Floor Tiles (@S$3 psf), same area as above. 1,930.00

Hack & lay matching Homogenous Floor Tiles in Store Room. 190.00

Design & construct New False Ceiling/L-Box Light Holders, ****/Dining Area only. 980.00

Supply & install New Simple Cornices, ****/Dining Area only. 280.00

Supply labor to dismantle all existing Ceiling works. 80.00

Design & install Laminated Feature with Cabinet Tic-Tac Doors, for LCD - 7 feet. 1,370.00

Design & install Suspended Laminated T.V. Console, with Drawers - 7 feet. 880.00

E. GENERAL ITEMS

Supply labor to Grind existing Parquet Floor in 3-Bedrooms, with New Varnish. 530.00

Supply labor & Paint for whole house, include all pipes & Sealing of Grooves - ICI/Nippon 3-in-1 1,280.00

Supply & replace with New Stainless Steel Piping for Kitchen & Toilets - Cold. 500.00

Supply labor to lay corrugated sheets with Plywood top to Protect existing Flooring. 130.00

Supply labor & approved to do Acid Washing for whole house. 150.00

Supply labor & transport to clear all debris and Haulage of Material. 580.00

Supply labor to do HDB Submissions for all renovation works. F.O.C.

Calling & coordination of Power Supply Cooking Gas Pipe, up to Kitchen. F.O.C.

Perspective 3D Colored Drawing & all detail Construction Drawing. F.O.C.

GRAND TOTAL : SGD 23,270.00

I think my quote still better considering my floor area is 124sqm. My house left carpentry and false ceiling. Hopefully will get all done by the middle of next month...weeee....

The quotation is very detailed. Noticed that you will be supplying the toilet accessories and your renovator is supplying the labor to install.

After all the hacking and dismantling, isn't electrical re-wiring required?

The quotation is very detailed. Noticed that you will be supplying the toilet accessories and your renovator is supplying the labor to install.

After all the hacking and dismantling, isn't electrical re-wiring required?

yep yep..the good thing about his quotes is that its very itemised so you will at least get some closure on its pricing...unfortunately...electrical re-wiring is never a part of ID's quotation..:(..so either you source an electrician or get the electrician he recommends...

yep yep..the good thing about his quotes is that its very itemised so you will at least get some closure on its pricing...unfortunately...electrical re-wiring is never a part of ID's quotation..:(..so either you source an electrician or get the electrician he recommends...

It would less hassle to have the renovator coordinate the renovation along with the electrical re-wiring especially if the electrical wiring is to be hidden behind L-Box, false ceiling, wood works, etc.

It would less hassle to have the renovator coordinate the renovation along with the electrical re-wiring especially if the electrical wiring is to be hidden behind L-Box, false ceiling, wood works, etc.

i don't seem to have any problem with it...my ID clearly explain to me the location and left it up to me to explain to my choice electrician...