Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

hi mrspiglet, you moved in already?

dont worry after all the moving troubles, you'll enjoy your very nice and cosy home hehe.....

just noticed you bought your lightings at no.1 lighting, isn't that the one in geylang rd?

was combing that area yest but didnt go in to the no.1 lighting, do they have a lot of choices avaliable? how's the prices there?

hihi! moved in yday, only hub's things thou :P Mine will slowly shift over since i'm still authorised to have my entire room to myself at mum's place. hee! But its dead tired cleaning the house after shifting!

No.1 Lightings is at Geylang, near Lor 35. Its a small little shop like DK lightings facing the main road. Prices wise its not the cheapest, but i found it cheaper than DK lightings for some of the items i wanted. I also went to Crown Lightings, was cheaper for downlights, but didnt give me Osram or Philip bulbs, so i didnt wanted. Variety not as gd as those bigger shops, but have quite decent range of normal ceiling lights and hanging dining lights. We told the boss we r on tight budget and he recommended lights and prices that fit in way budget wat we expected. :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

pack slowly ba...i love the excitement of reno, seeing the new place swee swee...but hate to think of unpacking! :bangwall:

Has uncle returned ur keys? hope he doesn't forget :)

mrspiglet... Since it's so near then don't bother to pack and unpack ba.. just occasionally dump some things in a bag and bring over. hehe

Gongkia is staying there now? :)

familyof4

Nope. :( uncle nv mentioned abt it when he was speaking to hub over the phone the other day.. sad. i think my keys still gotta wait liao.

pinkpetter

yeah! that's the point. i'm not intending to pack, just put all in my bag and carry over bit by bit. Hopefully i end up buying more things at my new place b4 i managed to clear my current room. :unsure:

gongkia staying there officially now, and i dun wanna lugi so went over last night to bunk in with him! :P

heh mrspiglet didn't see your answer. Lugging your things over in bags will make it much easier for you. haha Lucky him! He now can enjoy the new house fully!!

I thought he will only be back on Mon?

booy, he called me this afternoon...and said he is back! He even wana arrange for my aircon guy to pop by on monday to discuss on trunking.

booy, he called me this afternoon...and said he is back! He even wana arrange for my aircon guy to pop by on monday to discuss on trunking.

Maybe he called you from abroad? :D If he's really back, I hope to get my quotation.. :)

Edited by booy

yaya. i also received a call from him. then i read that he is overseas. called him back and he said he is busy. then never call me again. haha.

will call him later today to see what is it regarding.

Some pictures of the curtains...

DSCF1604.jpg

MBR. Day n night curtains swapped.

DSCF1606.jpg

Dresser Rm Blinds (excuse the mess on the dresser)

Bedroom3.jpg

Guest/Study Rm Blinds

stringcurtains.jpg

String curtains outside dresser/MBR.