Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Smallboy

Dream Home @ Clementi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

so u have selected Ah Soon. Help me ask Ah Soon whether he is keen to work on a similar unit in the next block :P then we can ask for compound discount from him :x

When is ur reno starting??

My first major spending... :(

Last weekend, I bought my first big ticket item for the house - a 40" Samsung Series 5 LCD TV. I saw it at Harvey Norman sales, anybody else went? UP 2599 and selling for 1799. What's more it comes with a free 26" Samsung LCD TV.

I went reccee at Best Denki to confirm the price and they are selling it at $2599. Wow.... we can't resist the temptation and rush over to HN to buy it .... hope it was a good buy and I hope I won't see a better deal at the coming ITShow.

This is the link on the Samsung 40" 550 LCD TV

Edited by Smallboy

I see the lights....

I went with my family to shop for lights at Blastier over the weekend. Our aim is to check out two highly recommended shops Lighting Arcade and Chan Huat. (Can't shop much with a 8 and 2 yrs old kids around) :furious:

Both shops met our expectation of good customer service and reasonable pricing. We found a few lights for the balcony, bedrooms and kitchen.... can't decide on the dinning table lights though. After a while, our eyes went blur after looking at all the lights, crystals and shades.

I estimated that lighting will cost us about $1000 to $1500. Hope we still have spare change to buy some decorative lighting and fans. We didn't buy but will likely to go back to the two shops to seal the deal in Mar.

Oooo! Congrates on confirming your contractor! Heard from afew forumners that he's a good one. :good:

By the way, when will u be getting your keys?

I will be getting my keys in probably mid Mar.

This is our plan..... Appreciate feedback as well....

Layout2.jpg

wow! so fast see lights, consider very onz. :good:

Not onz.... Apr and May is a bad time because of school exams stress. So we are checking out these things early and probably just spend one weekend in May to buy them.....

nice!

why dont put the shoe rack against the living wall next to the door?

Is it full ht to block off the views? if that's the purpose then understandable..

if not, i thought its better to see the whole living plus dining once you step in..nice big big area!!

nice!

why dont put the shoe rack against the living wall next to the door?

Is it full ht to block off the views? if that's the purpose then understandable..

if not, i thought its better to see the whole living plus dining once you step in..nice big big area!!

There is already a solid wall that cannot be knock down. Our alternative plan is to place the shoe rack behind the door subjected to the space available.

I would have done a relayout..

newhomelayoutyx6.jpg

whoaa very creative idea, this allows a much bigger room.

This is our plan..... Appreciate feedback as well....

Layout2.jpg

Not onz.... Apr and May is a bad time because of school exams stress. So we are checking out these things early and probably just spend one weekend in May to buy them.....

Hey smallboy I like the way u do your kitchen. Can share Ah Soon's quote with me? wanna see what i can afford :)

ohh by the way with your kitchen layout, where are you going to place your fridge?

Met with Ah Soon's bro to discussion the layout of my build-up. I think he is one talented fellow. Very impressed with his drawing. :paint: He did help to give suggestion on the best layout.... :yeah:

Feature Wall

2009_0220objects0001.jpg

Shoe cabinet

2009_0220objects0003.jpg

Sidebroad

2009_0220objects0002.jpg

:horse: